High mileage thread. Post your miles!

Post your digits!

What car is this

I have a 1st gen with something like 250k on the odometer. The odo hasn't worked since 2001 and has been a hotshot rig ever since kek.

I want to say that's a Toyota mr2

86 Nissan Hardbody reporting

I change my oil every 2,999 miles and replaced all the shit that got rusty or shitty. It was my dad's DD in 1986 and is my DD 30 years later.

Here's an exterior shot

No pics but I just rolled over 219k on my '98 Tacoma. I also just replaced all the lock cylinders because the key, drivers door lock cylinder, and ignition cylinder were so worn I couldn't open the door or start my truck. Fuckin city miles man.

86 d21 here as well, although considering it's 30 years old the mileage is low.

Did your speedo needle fall off?

It's essentially the only thing on the truck that breaks pretty easily.

Yeah 227k is low for an 80's hardbody

If you're punctual with maintenance, your grandkids will be driving it at this rate.

>davis thinks 200k km is high mileage
>my old rusty 2000 Explorer has more kms than that

>15.4L/100km
I thought europoors were trying to use less gas

why is there a car in the center?

nice, keep it up

What vehicles are these?

yeah I thought this is a get thread
you won't beat my current ebimmer though
450k km

what do I win?

Here's the vehicle. '03 2500hd Vortec 6.0

The first one you quoted is an XJ

Damn, that's awesome. Thanks. Trying to hit the 375k then the 400k mark right now.

nice

To be fair, they are diesels...

I have seen some older Ferd work vans with gasoline engines making it to 300k+ pretty easily. Those Ferd V6's and V8's are real solid if they aren't completely neglected. 4.0 V6 in my Exploder did 170k with absolutely nothing done to the engine and was still purring like a kitten. With a refreshed suspension, that thing woulda cruised to 250k in no time (and getting 12mpg the whole way).

Yea, I gotcha. I can't help but think pretty highly of the Vortec 6.0 gasser for making it to 363k so far. Hoping it will break 400k, but who knows.

Don't have a pic, but my uncle has a crown vic P71 that passed 400,000 this year. Still runs pretty good.

ALL 93 and lower needles fall off. my 95 hardbody v6 manual but it has 324k now.

>200k km
Plz

I'm guessing there's more 400k mile Crown Vics on the road than any other car. Probably any all the other cars combined.

Just bought this turns out it's actually got a minimum of 286,181 miles gotta love Craigslist

Kinda hard to read, 48171.8 I think

My folks have my old pickup on their property. I don't know off the top of my head the miles, but I know it's on the way back from the moon, if it hasn't started a return trip...

Back when 5-digit odos were enough... Wonder how many times it's rolled...

Not sure about second, but the first is a jeep cherokee, I got a 95 with 237k, will take a pic tomorrow

Motor has 115,000km on it though.

I'm at 45k.
My car is a 2015

thats fucking nothing V/o/lvo bro

OP has miles, dumbass

Also why do you need a 3000x5000 image to show a freaking odometer

Check them digits

95 jeep cherokee, 4.0, runs like new *knocks on wood*

It's for the 4wd I think it's a tercel

>dem quads

I hit 250k back in January

Its got about ~258ish now.

>TFW its not the 4.0 and hasn't been rebuilt

>tfw rust belt
>tfw terminal rust at 150,000 miles for most cars
>tfw you will never just replace worn mechanical bits while ticking away the miles without having to do extensive body work and rust proofing.

Original engine was still working but swapped anyways 10k ago

No pic, but my 2011 scion tc just hit 156k

Er, miles, not km.

Ayyy, '95 here as well

I've put another 10,000 since this picture. Feels bad man.

>81 gmc half ton shorty

On at least her second roll over, 209,332 miles, though new motor and rebuild trans went in at 202,620 or so miles.

>Fathers got an 85 Silverado 3/4ton, odo quit at 365,000 on body
>3rd motor
>3rd trans
>2nd rear end

Subaru Loyale

Wish I took a pic of the last taxi I drove's mileage. '96 Grand Marquis, 455,000 km. Legend says our cab company once ran a '95 Town Car over 1,000,000 km.

>km
No one cares about your big numbers that are miniscule distances.

A-am i in the club yet guys?

no pic because i dont feel like walking outside

02 Dodge Ram 2500,
24v 5.9l Cummins

334,000mi

AFAIK the motor, trans and everything else are original, runs like a champ

i dunno about the rest of the mongs on this board, but that definitely reads as 156 thousand miles, not 156 kilometers

The irony of using an abbreviation of Kilo to describe thousands of an SAE measurement is palpable

Gas gauge doesn't work, temp gauge and clock don't work, speedo needle snapped off.