-Wakfu
wakfu.com/en/mmorpg

>Pastebins
-Elsword:
pastebin.com/EyYCpkP3 (embed)
-Wakfu:
pastebin.com/0asSjsrX (embed)
>Guild List
Elsword: NoFunAllowed, on both NA and Void servers. Just mention the general when applying.
Twin Saga: FishingRealm on private server. Ask for invite in the general.

>Private servers worth mentioning
-Aura Kingdom:
aurakingdom.to/
-Elsword:
voidels.to/
-Twin Saga
twinsaga.to/index.php

>General Database
mmobomb.com/games/anime

>AMMOG non-english servers
pastebin.com/uZyHtnDD (embed)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0pTP8YiWJgw
youtube.com/watch?v=JN5ZSPt4-OQ
elswordforum.koggames.com/showthread.php?268491-Nexon-KR-What-are-you-doing
youtube.com/watch?v=UG2id5Oa4gI
wakfu.wikia.com/wiki/Trool_Fair
youtu.be/0LgGOVeQHbI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>no /ammog/ in subject line
Dead on arrival.

Can we just make the elsword fags fuck off? They're beyond retarded. Marielx is already a retarded cunt but the elsword retards take it to the next level.

You'd have to kill a certain spic IRL in order for any improvement to happen.
Elsword should just be removed from the thread title tbqh.

Its mostly one faggot named tomoka, hes been banned from both guilds but continues to shitpost instead of fucking off.

Rena is cute.

It didn't die early like last time so it should be fine, anyone in the old thread will be here.

elsword is miles better than any of the other games here

We can just out-post them by having relevant discussions about better games.

Care to explain why?

you can't even keep this general active with irrelevant discussions, much less relevant conversation about these imaginary "better games"

Go and make your own /elsg/
Oh wait, it couldn't stay alive on its own either.
Fuck off.

this is the elsword general
you couldn't keep your own general alive, so we have to do it for you, but in exchange this is our general now
you all are guests here, so act with some respect for your hosts, please

Please fuck off tomoka

All these games suck and elsword is no exception, don't delude yourselves.

No, being obnoxious cunts doesn't make you better, it makes you stand out more I guess but that's not a good thing if you want people to play your dead game, no one's going to think "wow, elsword looks great with their absolutely retarded playerbase, I think I'll play it!"

Regardless, you're just going reply with a half-hearted shitpost and continue being fags so hey, go right ahead and continue killing the thread.

literally no idea who you're talking about; is that your dad's name?

isn't twin saga only just entered OB like, few days ago? there's already private server? what?

Private server was released a day before Aeria started the CBT.

PS content is about 10 months ahead of Aerias though.

>All these games suck
correct
>elsword is no exception
incorrect

> with their absolutely retarded playerbase
wouldn't like to imagine what they'd think of you, then
>Regardless, you're just going reply with a half-hearted shitpost and continue being fags so hey, go right ahead and continue killing the thread.
and this is the line that shows you're a shitposter. go and whine in a different thread, thanks

is it worth to try the pserver? looking to try new mmos and im put off by the elsfag

The private server has much more reasonable rates than the official.

If you're interested in the game yes. No Aeria scams, way more content and better rates and promotions.

You can reach max level in about 3 days.

Recommended to start as cleric/paladin.

>max level
Worth saying character level and class level are different things. Character level is easy to level on purpose because the main point of the game is to level up all different classes since you can change class any time in a single character.

literally the only good mmo here is elsword, so you're fooling yourself
but you're probably too stupid to get past the launcher

how about gears? is it grindy to get or some shit?

Solo mode rates are awful, but party and nightmare aren't so bad. Still grindy.

Post Elsword custom music faggots. And Lu while we are at it.

>this vs Ran
youtube.com/watch?v=0pTP8YiWJgw

posted this in the wrong general I blame elsword fags

I'm going to give TS a try however I have a question
Melee or Ranged?

Ranged

Someone posted Spiral Knights in the previous thread.
Who wants to play? I still have shit gear, like everything is still 2* except my weapons which is 3*.

>Recommended to start as cleric/paladin.
different user here
could you explain why? is it because it's easy with self heals?

Is it too late to play aura kingdom?

Is it ded?
The private server I mean.

Not at all. It just looks dead because a new game came out. I'm sure people will go back to it once TS flops.

Twin Saga?
How is it?
What makes it different from ak?

Haven't played TS but from what I gather from people posting the game in here, it's like a patch for AK but they decided to make a new game instead. It's unfinished and has less content than AK.

I didn't feel like playing ak at the time, just downloaded it and fucked around a bit.
Does ak or it have a dungeon finder tool?

I'm kind of a solo autist and would rather not interact with people if I don't have to.

I haven't played AK in a while so I don't remember. If you like doing dungeons then why not try Wakfu?
youtube.com/watch?v=JN5ZSPt4-OQ

Is battlecleric a thing in TS?
Is it any good?
I imagine people in a party would rather have a full on healer cleric than a battle one am I wrong?

Man have not played that game in years. Last time I did it was hella p2w. Just running dungeons made you use all the power ya got.

Yeah, I heard they removed it years ago and the only time you use it is when buying stuff in the cash shop. Now doing dungeons and crafting is all free.

Melee if you enjoy dying all the time

well shit
and all the ranged classes seem so bland and boring
the only one i'd actually want to play as is locked behind a grindwall

how much initial magic attack should i get on a staff on mabi

does TS have a EVA cap?

Not really. You can build DPS Cleric, but it's more like an offensive buffer instead of a defensive one. Which one is better depends entirely on your party.

Which one? Berserker or Occultist? You can buy Berserker really cheap.

100%.

>Berserker or Occultist?
occultist unfortunately

Yes there is a dungeon finder. You can solo dungeons if your gear is strong enough.

Is there a character who can be as cute as Aisha?
And I'm not talking about base Aisha, I'm not about 2nd job Aisha either; I'm talking about Elemental Master Aisha with the new Add dungeon weapon upgraded to +13 with an extra socket full of maximize packed with full SD armor also upgraded to +13 with every socket set to maximize, carrying the Oath of Ruin title, with full Henir Lord of time and space IB and every mysterious El Lord accessory, a party with a DE,CN,DL,TT,DW,WS with an Eltrion skill ring and mana necklace, every single skill unlocked and noted to be critical, a raincoat one piece and the power of utorrenting gay sex with hats on while spamming jump mid combos

So what generals does everyone come from and what gammes are ya playing?
I was in /mabig/, /elsg/, and /terag/ and I'm playing LaTale only now.

/wkg/, /msg/, /skg/, /rog/, /mabig/, /elsg/, /akg/

>not putting what game ya play
ya had two jobs and ya failed one

I don't play games. I'm just here to answer questions.
Last game I played was Wakfu, a few months back.

Aw shit son. Why don't you play games anymore?
Don't like them anymore?
Also I used to play Wakfu alot when I seen the cartoon but back then the game was in beta and when it got out of testing it was p2p so i dropped it.

Gonna check in a sec. Haven't played it in years, but given how it's still alive makes me cautiously optimistic.

Wageslave.
Plus I'm waiting for the Wakfu update. You can reduce your level so you can match lower level players. Might seem fun for those not wanting to get carried. And it might bring some life back to the early level dungeons.

>alive
It's actually dead. The original company, 3Rings I think they were called, dropped it and it was a miracle that the devs decided to publish the game themselves.

None of the preceding generals and I'm not playing any of the games this general is concerned with.

I came here because of eTO nostalgia and I'm staying for the faint hope of stumbling upon something fun to play.

>ever since AK i keep look up at panties of everything i can
AK tainted me

I did this when I played Aika online.

Feels the same way after I played Tera. All the sluts and what not made me dirty.

Steam says there's almost 700 people playing SK right now. It's more alive than most of the games from the OP.

Oh shut, really? last I checked there were 300 playing.

I've been doing that generally since SSBM and in MMOs since Rappelz.

>run past 4 memecannons in the beginner area
am I being meme'd?

They got buffed.

>AIKA
Oh boy, I remember that one. In retrospect, it was pretty shitty, but I had spent a lot of time in it. Why more games don't have realistic skirt physics?

>They got buffed
how so?

It was pretty fun. Played a Paladin just soloing dungeons. People sucking my dick to tank hell dungeons. Shit in PvP though.

What's exactly the problem?

Relevant to all games published under Nexon:
elswordforum.koggames.com/showthread.php?268491-Nexon-KR-What-are-you-doing

Tl;dr: Nexon made a game called Sudden Strike 2, it flopped so hard it didn't survive half year. To cut losses they're releasing easily obtainable overpowered weapons in several of their games so people waste money enhancing them.

OP lists Closers, DFO, Elsword, Kritika and Tree of Savior as being affected by this.
To those who play Dragon Nest and Mabinogi, do you know if they got the same fate in KR?

Just wondering, has anyone ever played a shitty old f2p anime style mmo called Fiesta?

I think it was the first mmo I played and I kinda have nostalgia for it even though I only played a few days, I used to play it with a friend of mine who played exclusively shitty f2p mmos cause his parents wouldn't buy him anything.

DFO is Neople now though. Or is kDFO still under Nexon?

Korean and Japanese DFO are under Nexon. Only NA is under Neople.

Damn, I remember that game. I only played for a month before quitting. Are the servers still up?

>those ears

my dick
i need this with modern mmo graphics

Dirty elf lover.

Apparently yes.
Wikipedia says it changed publishers.

dont die

Are ak and ts the only options for modern 3D anime mmos at the moment that are not complete shit or dead?

Wildstar? RevOnline?
But those have their own general. This place is for dead games.

But those are not anime.
I mean the whole animated look and cheerful graphics, you know what I mean.

who Gunz here?
youtube.com/watch?v=UG2id5Oa4gI

I remember playing this with my cousin. Then dropped it and played Ragnarok instead.

anyone in wakfu remember how to get the trool fair costumes that needed emotes?

Oh shit, that was a long time ago. I vaguely remember you needed the scared emote in the haunted house to get the ghost costume.

Try this. If it hasn't been updated then it should still work.
wakfu.wikia.com/wiki/Trool_Fair

this still works, thanks

Are you new? You might want to consider getting the Pipi bags in the Trool Fair too.

I used to be in remi before the general killed it with duping. I just kinda forgot which emotes activated the costumes.

In mabi, it's a permanent "feature."

wat

ranged classes are such a snorefest

Is Rena cute?

Kill yourself elsword namefag.

Rude.

Is it possible today being saturday would make a difference?

Also keep in mind this game is on kongregate, though I have no idea how much traffic that generates nowadays.

I'd play but I can't be assed to buy equipment slots over again.

Anyone here still play on Tarlach?

Add Bigglebe

youtu.be/0LgGOVeQHbI