/gbfg/ Granblue Fantasy General #589

>Schedule for September:
8/31 - 9/8 - Detective Barowa and the Unfortunate Fortune
9/7 - 9/15 - Fall of the Dragon (Vampy Event Rerun)
9/16 - 9/19 - Arcanum: The World Beyond
9/22 - 9/29 - Guild War
9/30 - 10/8 - Scenario Event

9/1 - 9/21 - Order of the Lord (LoV Collab - Defend Order)
9/15 - 9/18 - Tokyo Game Show (Maybe Something Nice Will Happen)
Sometime this Year (Hopefully) - UI Improvement (Skill Queue, Ougi Skip, etc.)

>How to Start
Go to game.granbluefantasy.jp in Chrome. Set language to English.

>Please, READ THE FAQ before posting! - it will answer most of your questions if you are new or learning
granblue-wiki.com/index.php?title=FAQ

>Mega Pastebin - This pastebin has lots of useful things like important guides and other stuff so don't be a shitter and read these before asking something.
pastebin.com/8xELSDu4

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

game.granbluefantasy.jp/#guild/detail/703905
twitter.com/AnonBabble

cog

How accurate is this?

Pretty sure flips aren't affected by TH, but they're rare enough that I probably couldn't tell either way.

Pretty accurate.

TH increases the chance of the additional chests dropping, but not the contents.

There is no proof that flips are affected by TH, rabbit, journey drops or anything else. The assumption is that journey drops MIGHT do something, because when the journey rates were flat % up they did increase the gold bar flip rates.

It's bull crap, I've gotten 4 mlb chev swords from red box by diligently applying TH9 in all raids.

>guild is getting poached
>have no contacts outside the guild to get poached by
>stuck in a guild with more leeches than contributers unless leader-kun stops being soft on them and just kicks them

Post that girl you want to marry, you know that one.

And I got 4 from red boxes without bringing TH at all.

Neither you nor I have run and recorded enough Chevs at various TH levels to make any kind of claim about TH.

post royal breeding material

>4MLB chev swords
Fuck off, amor

4 mlb, retard. That's 16 swords.

Learn Japanese and join a real guild.

>154381290
dumb EOPposter

>accidentally killed the 4-2-2 rabbit last
I can't be the only one that did this, right?

>154381356
>can't read
>I've gotten 4 mlb chev swords
Dumb eslnigger

rip lum2

>5% for light and dark
That actually explains a lot

It's okay. Vanq said that lum2 refugees get priority into laputa2 when spaces open up. Feels good man

>I can't quote

I'm in LG
We should honestly just merge them if both have a mixture of leeches/contributors and just take the top 15 contributors of each.

>Vanq said
Except Vanq has no say there.

What the fuck is laputa?

Laputa2 ain't opening any slot anytime soon.

anime was a mistake

me too
I want to leave but I can't find anywhere better

And also except Vanq never said that.

>shown as an eslnigger due to inability to deduce that 4 mlb swords from red boxes = 16 swords
>doesn't point out his own memepost inability to quote
Nice moving the goalposts kek. Stay butthurt because you think that TH doesn't work.

>be a dumbass
>quote myself
thanks, Veeky Forums-X

join sublimate like ornstein

Is my best route for getting a decent light weapon pool from where I am now to leech chev mag, and renown guns or swords?
I can't mlb these gacha weapons very easily unless I'm retarded and theres another way other than more gacha or goldbars right?

I feel exactly how the guy who left did, but where am I even supposed to go if I leave? It sucks since we have like 5-10 people contributing autism amounts and the rest doing almost nothing. Eureka needs to really purge the leechers asap, otherwise I'm sure more people will leave.

Play wind while you build a light pool

Abandon wind when you have enough chev guns to start farming for swords

Always Renown guns. Swords are okay to keep because they're good for lategame but for now you'll want guns because swords are useless until you have enough autismo to mlb one. And the answer is yes, go do your magnas.

Sorry, you can't, she's already married to me.

Useless reflect MCsexual slut

How do i stop lum2 from bleeding members?

Does these wind characters I have right now usable?
If I start building a wind weapon pool right now I should be farming tiamat for bolts?

Sword is total shit even at lv150, Gun is the only way to go.

Get the axe from the current event. It's a better placeholder than SR chev weapons.

I feel that way too.
I'm kinda disappointed the guild has devolved into a somewhat semi-casual state despite the rank requirements early on.

If there isn't some kind of point requirements in GW that Eureka follows through on enforcing no matter what (Even if it means kicking half the guild) I will probably leave.

This. Swords are a dumb meme.

What's the best non-homo team for each element?

Rude. Lecia is a good girl.

The homo team. For all of them.

The ones with the girls you like the most

Neo-LG when? Hell, we could poach any good remaining players from other dying guilds and probably be 30/30 before next GW.

>put a th9 on the rabbit
>get a wooden box

Light : Sorn, Ferry, Amira
Dark : Djeanne, Lady Grey, Beatrix

Fuck memes and utility, dickpick is the only way to go.

This two, farm chev/lumi guns until the turn to be inefficent (which wont happen until lategame). Also I see several good characters, feather is pretty nice dealing damage while being an SR and SSR Ferry is key.

SS Zooey players only.

Does chaos ruler have any kind of mist or should I go for warlock's black haze?

Is there any alternative method to getting the rotating summons' anima, or do you just have to wait ~3 weeks if you miss one?

Warlock with gravity > ruler

summer zeta or feather?

I made a list during last GW of who I saw contributing, I know it isn't a 100% accurate way of knowing who should be invited, but it's something atleast.

If we ever do make a reformed guild I'll send you the list.

if LG is ever reforming, I'd join

need my valor badges for my 4th gw character

s zeta works pretty well with ferry for all I know

UHH so next month it's time for new unknown weapons right?

>MCsexual
but she isn't

What Class III job should I looking to get for a wind team after DF? Hawkeye/Sidewinder for gun proficiency?

Sidewinder for Arrow Rain III

what if I leech after qualification because there's no point requirements so I lose motivation as long as we're winning and we just seem to just give up anyway against any opponent that seems like it'd actually take effort to beat

>Already regen enough to join 3 raid while farming rabbit in this session
RNG please.

Someone should save all Vampy's clickables in a video

Thanks.

Do you have your rabbit yet?

Is there a way to prevent chev from using aegis merge, besides not attacking her?

If anything,seeing you guys almost die just to get that fucking rabbit made me not want it.

Don't attack her.

>2017
>still liking Trampy

Yes I got mine yesterday

If I see another poker card, I'm going to puke

Bring her

Still trying to 5-2-1 for many hours now. RNG isn't complying.

Paralyze her.

I don't understand the guild mentality that we will lose against the slightest resistance and just throw. Even against the first seeded guild we would have won if we had more people contributing and less people giving up.

We had like what, 6-7 people contributing in that first hour? They had less people online, but it isn't like we were ahead of them in people contributing since most people were 'waiting for meat hour' and then giving up straight after the AT ended without even trying.

There seriously needs to be a point requirement of some sort. I'm giving this guild 1 more month for Eureka to get rid of anyone who isn't contributing enough, otherwise I'll be leaving too.

You should join Nausicaa, my friend.

>ultimatum anonymous on the gen
say it to him directly you retarded mouthbreathing faggot or fuck off, because no one gives a shit if you leave anyway.

t. leech

Tabris, how many white rabbits do you have?

You and me both, sister. This leeching is starting to get out of hand desu

Eureka isn't online so might as well bitch in the thread until then desu

chev swords will come to you if you beat up all the bullies!

Ladies and Gentlemen:

game.granbluefantasy.jp/#guild/detail/703905

The strongest white crew in the anglosphere. SEAniggers and Europoors not allowed.

ded thred
ded gaem

How do I apply

So what's the Arcanum event going to be about?

Infect yourself with non-white seed.

I want to be Clarisse's boyfriendo! And then hold my cute boyfriendo close to me and say to him that everything's going to be fine.

Pick between a shota, a bara and a catgirl and fight for territory.