I'll start, C3 Corvette hidden wipers

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4eiIDhBTfjs
youtu.be/b6wReCrPvlA
youtube.com/watch?v=elkLSM0bJjI
youtube.com/watch?v=LmBJJnuxFOM
youtube.com/watch?v=rFLLe0DP4I8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How well does that useless bullshit fare at speed?

Curb mode in reverse for the passenger side mirror. Surprisingly neat.

It works fine?

If only they had spent as much effort on the trunk lid as they did on the wipers.

this. the c5 has a great big trunk

youtube.com/watch?v=4eiIDhBTfjs

Saab's moose lights

I personally like those pop-out headlight washers on almost all cars, despite them being useless for most who don't use the right washer fluid.

youtu.be/b6wReCrPvlA

Sure, it's old tech, but I really like it, some cars make it look like it's R2D2 poking out that electric peenor of his and then spraying itself with it.

I don't know why, seeing those things come out just makes my face go pic related.

bump

>any year
>headlight washers without wipers

youtube.com/watch?v=elkLSM0bJjI

youtube.com/watch?v=LmBJJnuxFOM

headlight wipers are my fetish

Breh, I miss that shit so much. All cars should have it.

>the tiny wipers on the low beams

I am erect

>i cant see shit better step out of my car and clean off my head lights

said no one ever

???

Who even draws this shit?
Also light wipers are overrated. They don't really add value to the car, so they're made as cheap as possible. Meaning they break after 2 years and you won't ever bother getting it fixed because you don't need them

What does it do?

Automatically tilts down the passenger side mirror when you put the car in reverse.

Talented individuals who love both guns and kawaii anime bitches

Onstar

The ability to close and open alle windows and roof/sunroof, by holding the lock and onlock on the keyfob, or usimg the key in the door lock the same way

>combining tacticool gear with a fucking bikini
That's just retarded. nothing else
>talented
It's pretty obvious that the retard who drew this followed some unregisterd hypercam2 youtube guide for each separate thing, and still fucked up. The faces are completely flat and the whole head is severely malformed considering how the head and face points in different directions. The faces don't even match the way the bodies are drawn, the guns are in a completely different "style" altogether

Shhhhhh let people enjoy things

At least that picture is drawn with proper perspective and in an consistent manner

I dare you to follow some youtube drawing tutorial and come up with something close to that

Gas cap behind a licence plate that flips down

Headlight washers on the MX73

my MS135 Toyota Crown has a refrigerator behind the rear seats, comes handy for drinks in summer

Saabs "Night Time Mode" for the interior lighting is love

My W202 has a button that automatically has the rear headrests fall backwards, increasing rear visibility a fuckton

My parents Lexus does this with both mirrors.

Mine doesn't do anything interesting other than it won't let you lock the doors with the key in with the door open. Once the key is out, you can lock the door with the switch and it will arm the alarm and set it once the last door closes.

I miss smoker windows so much.

The best thing GM did for SAAB IMO.

That is fucking dope actually Canadabro

yeah when you turn on the rear AC system it just pumps AC through a mini fridge, someone told me it had a fridge but i never found it until owning the thing for a few years lol

Every used civic comes with a birds nest in the engine bay and aftermarket wheels from china

GM? GM didn't do anything about that.

In my MR2 I can change the ignition timing with this button.

The Pontiac Fiero is the safest non-airbag car you can buy.
The reason lies in the extremely overbuilt steel spaceframe chassis. The body panels aren't structural or load-bearing so the chassis was designed to compensate and they went overboard. No worries about the chassis twisting if you drop in an overpowered V8 engine.

I've had to do this in snow storms a few times. Headlight wipers probably would have fixed it.

>lock the trunk so niggers can't open it while driving
>roll down/up windows with no key in ignition when door is ajar
>hood opens 90 degrees for better access
>headlight washers and wipers
>grille design keeps engine bay clean for years
>button for flipping down rear headrests.
>power window and mirror switches in center console, and accessible when arm is on headrest
>semi-hidden single wiper for no reason other than ultra cool
>single stalk on steering wheel for everything
>first aid kit and hazard triangle as standard
>stubby passenger mirror for when you're driving like a mad cunt
>brake lights flash when braking
>windows and sunroof close/open from any lock including trunk
>etc etc

nigga cars aren't airplanes, it's not gonna rip off

> C3 Corvette
> Speed

"Reviewers praised the car's classic strengths including its impressive straight-line numbers, especially an L48/automatic's 7.8 second 0-60 time and top speed of 123 mph (198 km)"

21Mph slower than a 2l slowbaru.

Bmw E39s electric rear roller blinds
youtube.com/watch?v=rFLLe0DP4I8

I never use mine. But it's still nice to have.

they break easily though, I like the rear window visors too

>the rear window visors too

These? Yeah...kinda. It grew on me.

nah the side rollo thingys, rear doors that you put up manually.

Thanks to your criticism, that is the longest I've ever spent looking at a Chinese cartoon. Thank you?

Just the timing alone necessitates an increase in octane? Not static compression ratio? How much does it change the timing?

If pop up headlights count, then those. Useless and unreliable as they are, FUUUUCK I love them too much

That's not a neat feature since it's something that should be done automatically.

>Onstar

Onstar phones home too much of your data. Now insurance companies want to use its data to check your driving style, if you run stop signs, if you have lots of panic braking, weave, use turn signals regularly, speed, etc.

Headlight washers are nothing special tho.

>just the timing
It's one of the most important engine parameters

>automatically
You mean, in reaction to knock? Sounds dangerous fampai

no dipshit. More modern cars have a sensor in the fuel pump able to tell the type of fuel (say gasoline vs E85) and the octane rating so it can adjust timing and other things accordingly..

Hahahaha no they don't, you moron, they have piezoelectric crystals that sense knock and retard the timing to avoid it. This let's them achieve maximum possible advance and therefore maximum economy and power. So the ecu will be trying to add advance all the time, then retard by several times the amount of advance it adds each 'step' when it detects knock (at a much lower level than a human could ever register). A sensor that detects octane rating? Hilarious.

GM introduced it in the '90s on the Seville.

...Are you stupid?

>So the ecu will be trying to add advance all the time
Uh, no, there's a set timing curve.

Thanks for actually understanding what my question was getting at

BMWs from 1991 (I think)
Windshield wipers slow down as the car comes to a halt

My 1996 does it, too. But not my 2001 that's an entire class above the '96...odd, really.

>non-airbag

How about no

Try /g/, neo-luddite

My moms Trail Blazer SS does that to, it's pretty handy.

in 1974 subaru be like

Sauce