pastebin.com/spEFYmPW
pokemongo.gamepress.gg
thesilphroad.com/research

>Server status
ispokemongodownornot.com/

>CP after evolution calculator
pogotoolkit.com/

>IV calculator
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wbtIc33K45iU1ScUnkB0PlslJ-eLaJlSZY47sPME2Uk/copy

>Pokemon Go stats
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PiBGv76OpeaW95r-5x3xbK5suWFDSXE5Zweq9j7kKhs/htmlview?sle=true#gid=0

>Nests
pkmngotrading.com/wiki/Nests

>Create your map scanner
github.com/modrzew/pokeminer/
github.com/PokemonGoMap/PokemonGo-Map
github.com/favll/pogom

>Create PTC accounts and accept TOS for your map scanner
github.com/Kitryn/PTCAccount2
github.com/TachyonRSA/PoGoTos

>Access your map scanner from your phone
yourpublicip:port
Forward the port on your modem

>How do I spoof/bot/scan?
www.google.com

>Old Thread

>Hey guys, Niantic here, we removed root and jail broken devices from the support list, but don't worry, if you are using a bot or an emulator you are fine.

>t. go fuck yourselves

awesome company

How do I root my iPhone? So i can bot too

>Strawman
1,000 kilometers for a dragonite is unreasonable.

Emulators soon

Reminder that a Mud Shot Poliwrath is only 32.36% as effective, compared to an equivalent Bubble version, for the purposes of defending a Gym.

it is reasonable. Moreover, getting a dragonite by evolution/catching should be accordingly harder

Don't use strawman if you don't know what it means, thanks.

I can't fathom how can a single company fuck this much up in such a short while

Poliwrath is a shit defender anyway, never struggled against it.

so is the update out yet?

why are we mad?

Try not to abuse the quoting function then

>I personally never had trouble with X, therefore X is bad

hmm let's see
>you have to walk ridiculous amounts for a single candy
>nothing good was actually added
>no more root support (???????)
and yeah, basically niantic being fucking retarded as usual

scanners will die tonight?

A reminder that this is the kind of normies you are playing the game with.

The guy is bascaiilly saying "this how you trully train you pokemon, by investing in them. Caught a 20cp golem with PERFECT IVs so I evolved it and spent over 30k to get this golem."

A lot of people on the fb group where he posted this mocked him, expect a couple of mongols saying "he did the right thing, that golem is a BEAST".

I seriously will never udnerstand how can people fall so hard for the IV meme.

a reminder that there's some facebook using hue hue normie in this very thread and it's you

Alright, so to clarify, that's Bubble w/STAB and no resistance and Ground Shot without any resistances? So, even with a weakness to ground, you're still doing just under 65% of what bubble would do.

And ground shot is like 14% higher than bubble if water is resisted, and ground is a weakness?

Ground Shot is awful.

Holy shit I'm typing like ASS today. I wanted to say that the guy caught a 20cp geodude and evolved it to that 170cp golem because it had good IVs.

>south america community
I gave up way too fast, amigo.
Not even worth it trying to explain that movesets are more valuable, they love to showoff those bite/bulldoze arcanine with 90% IV.

>CARAMELOS GEODUDE

>udnerstand
Almost had us.

There's nothing wrong with that though.

>m-muh star dust
Poorfag.

Exeggcutor shits on him so easily that it's basically a non-issue. I feel like most charts are just memes when realistically the only standalone relevant Pokemon right now are Dragonite, Lapras and Snorlax. Everything else like Arcanine, Exeggcutor, Vaporeon, Slowbro or Poliwrath are pure metameme organisms who are good as reactive counters to stuff. The ideal gym is literally filled with Lapras and Snorlax, maybe Dragonite if you wanna be a memer.

>nothing wrong with spending almost 35k dust on a shitmon.

Golem is the best rock type mon, but that retard spent all that dust for no reason when he could have waited a couple levels and gotten a golem with 500 more cp for free, while keeping those 35k dust.

>just doubled tabbed on pokemon by a mistake and it did its cry and animation
>had no idea until just now

Welp.

>still liking Golem
Haven't invested a single stardust on these guys.I don't get why people don't just save dust until 28-30.

Should I not spend any dust at lvl 20? This is as high as egg pokemon go anyways. And it's not like I'm going to get another, better lapras any time soon.

hoarding up to 30 would be ideal actually

You say tonight, but Do we have any reason to think that the update will come out tonight?

It's a 96% IV Golem with Earthquake.

You aint' gettin' that randomly in the wild, who the fuck cares. If he wants his trivial boost on his favourite Pokemon, let him have it.

Coming here to an autism general and grandstanding about how you were redpilled about knowing how little extra benefits IVs give is like a kindergartener bragging that they don't wet the bed anymore. WE KNOW. We don't care. We still wank about IVs anyway.

speaking of dank IVs, what will I get moveset wise after collecting these higher IV mons?

pretty sure rhydon is superior to golem.

What the fuck

It took me almost two months to get enough candy for a golem,

If you're a cityfag making 10k-30k dust a day, you don't have to hoard, no.

Hoarding is for rural/poorfags who don't have a choice.

oops dont have enough for the shelder yet tho, forgot to take him off.

how much does this shit take anyway, I heard max was like 24 hours.

Yeah, I live in a town of 1200 in Iowa. Guess I'm hoarding.

Pikachu actually yells PIKACHU

I mean, you could if you really wanted to. I personally trained a 100% Charizard to 30 but that's only because I like Charizard. But I think you're better off waiting at least until the late 20s when you start encountering lvl 28-30 Pokemon and only if they have good moves. I didn't spend any stardust because very early on, Veeky Forums let people know that wild CP scaled all the way up to 30. Basically, do this:

>keep playing
>your pokemon will keep getting stronger as you level up anyway since you find them up to your trainer level
>once you hit 28, you can do 4 upgrades to get them to 30
>only do it if they have good IV and rolled a good moveset in their final form

Literally all you have to do. I know it sucks if you wanna get high CP immediately but there's no point in rushing and blowing all your stardust on a Pokemon you'll find in the wild later, specially if you're not buying incubators for more stardust surplus.

I STILL don't have enough candy for a Golem. The only Geodudes I ever see are from eggs.

This where the rare replies that the post had, where people defended stupidity.

>UGHHH, WE KNOOOWW, DUUHHHH, IT'S HIS GAMEEE.

Doesn't make it less retarded.

It's been two months and I still don't have Geodude in my dex

I want your Porygon, jesus christ.

>What the fuck
I call Geodude "rock rattata" because he's so fucking common here.

Where do you live? You may need to travel for these dudes.

High IV Pokemon with good movesets > Low IV Pokemon with good movesets > High IV Pokemon with shit movesets

If you have something better, CP level matters jackshit. Bitching about CP is the epitome of shortsighted retard.

>So, even with a weakness to ground, you're still doing just under 65% of what bubble would do.
Yes before this, but Weakness / resistance isn't 2x and 0.5x in Pokemon Go. If a move has STAB (Lapras Frost Breath for example) and the opponent is 4x weak to it (Dragonite), the move will be 1.95x more powerful than it was at the base.

If the opponent was 4x weak to ground and neutral to water (Magneton), then Mud Shot is 50.56% as effective as Bubble.

Somehow, I don't think it's possible to find a single matchup where Mud Shot would be better for a defending Poliwrath than Bubble.

prepare ur ass, ppl about to go off on you for saying IVs matter at all, you have triggered them.

so this is the power of the target audience

well they do matter somewhat, just not as much as moves. they help determine max cp. people swear they don't but they do make a difference. yes some mons can take down other mons 1-2k cp higher, but not all can do that. for some 300-500 cp difference does infact matter.

pokesearch wont scan anymore for me.

Is it the server or niantic just did something about it?

They dont, but I am so used to only use high IV on the main games, it stuck in this garbage of a game.

Well I've got my Golem line in the dex now. Not interested in actually using it at gyms.

I see one basically every other day when picking my wife up from work.

New update, expect scanners to be fucked for a while

see also ppl on here say ivs dont even matter from the main games rofl

What city. I've got a six day weekend coming up soon.

I'm apparently Forest and Coastal.

University town in Bumfuck, Illinois. No point in wasting your holiday out here.

Caught a Lapras today that turned out to be 15/15/15, only 700 CP though.

same

>also ppl on here say ivs dont even matter from the main games rofl

HERESY!

Bumfuck Illinois, is that like a suburb in Chicago?

>I get everything in coastal except lapras

At a gym near me.

what am I looking at

>1172

I hate seeing my old badge number.

Coastal is probably the the best biome since water types are so much better than most types.

A nigger

"MrKetchum2016"

Unfortunately, all my favorites are in Desert. I even used to live in the desert.

>5km for one candy
>unironically defending this
i was this close to dropping money on this
now i'm closer to dialing a pizza place

There's some half truths to that desert tagline. I have found that near beaches, you are very likely to find Geodudes and Sandshrews too, I guess because beaches often have riffs and well, sand.

How do you guys check what the best movesets are?

>moved from one place to another
>first place, on an island, tons of weedle, no paras
>now in a grassland area with tons of paras, no weedle
Something is wrong.

There seem to be overlaps. For example, there's a beach near my town(15 min drive) where there's a lot of water Pokemon but there's also a lot of arid guys like Geodudes and I've also found some forest + coastal mixes. It seems like some areas can have everything too.

first for how to learn to ride a bike

And my team of amazing IV/Moveset mons grow.

I'm pretty sure it's just nowhere near as simple as that image implies it should be.

>The comments on Facebook are cancer. People are seriously still infuriated that we don't have the originally designed tracker and are turning their entitled noses up at the buddy system. How can you seriously not be grateful for such an awesome new feature!?
Fucking reddit, to the guy who told me to fuck off to that place please tell me to come back here.

Scanner died for a lil while during the update but it's all back up and running again albeit a lil slow cus of the hype

Get on
Pedal
Go

You can come back
But you're on probation.

>had an older phone with 1gb ram
>wasn't planning on buying a new one just for a single game since I only use it to call and listen to music
>made the game work very smoothly by lowering the resolution with a root
>now that no longer works
>after walking 200m my character is frozen and doesn't move
>after walking 200m more it's still frozen
looks like no more playing for me, I'm glad I held out with spending money on incubators

So stone edge or earthquake? what's the ultimate move?

I think your scanner has only worked once for me very briefly for detecting gyms. Is that something that is being worked on?

is the update up already or we need to wait like 15 hours?

Why don't you check in your store you faggot

>all that people dropping the game due to the new update
how did they not see that coming?

eq.

Yeah, it's pretty old info. It seemed to be mostly accurate until Niantic ninja implemented the "diversity" patch.

I am not giving up all my root privileges just to play pokemon go.

Here is your update bro

>5 km
>oh silly goy, you didn't think you could get a precious dratini candy for JUST 3 km, right?

Oh shit the leak was fake

5k for the first candy...

I bet it'll increase with each candy.

How much for Grimer?

Where are you scanning? Most people arent having too many issues nowadays

FUCK.
What are Starters?

>haven't touched this game since the first banwave
>hear they released an update
>only notable change is that rooted devices can't play anymore

hahahahahaha

how fucking cucked do you have to be to still play this shit?

I've seen about 4 geodudes