We're now all Vella

Boring Rehashed Solo Mode - vindictus.nexon.net/news/16306/the-ein-lacher-challenge-update
Garbage Chests - vindictus.nexon.net/news/16305/exquisite-chest-events

When asking for help, trading, or applying to any guild, post your character name and specify which server you're on.

>Joining a guild
Open the guild window and search for the guild (East: no_fun or West: pawnshop for NA guilds)

Post in the general with your name and your server to let us know you have applied, you may also whisper a guild admin to speed up this process.
(We do this so that we know you're a huge faggit and not some filthy fucking pub.)

>The Guilds
EAST: No Fun Allowed, ch. 123
WEST: Pawnshop Ghosts, ch. 179
EU: Filthy Casuals, ch. 130
AUS: TeaChasers

Previous thread:

>746

Its over lad

It's been awhile since I played this, I think that before I checked out last time Vella had just been released (and I just leveled her up enough for her to be getting meditation exp for the last 2 years or however long it's been since I last played.

Worth it to get back in still? I always did like the core gameplay loop of Vindictus, even if the lack of content did make it a bit repetitive.

the chest event is over, you should have removed that link before you copied it over

You're right. My bad.

>We're all Vellas now

If you can enjoy the game for what it is and find yourself a nice guild you'll have a good time.

>playing with max graphics
>aoe like havan shockwave, siglint thunder, muir and lakiora posion are invisible

What should I do

It's a graphical bug with the game, I play on max too and it still happens.

Shit game.

Which character/class is best for a new player? I played years ago when it first came to the west (Fiona) and got as far as the giant spider boss in some ruins?
Is Fiona good for a new player or would you recommend something else?
Server is EU if that matters

See what happens when you don't post lewd, the thread dies. I hope you're happy

New player? Fiona. You'll learn how to do all the end-game with her much easier as it's not as punishing.

Am I allowed to post screenshots of guild members?

As long as they're not lewd then you're required to post them

I won't allow you to die below 20 posts.

Delia > Vella

Do we like big bodies?

Fucking no.

I have the same mole as you but on the other side of my face

Does Korean Vindictus get a patch update every month?

I do, but that outfit is ugly af.

It's about the same rate as everywhere else.

Did they say anything about fixing the netcode?

My outfit isn't finished yet +pain

That monster looks like hurk

Did anyone else cry at the Season 1 credits?

lil bit brah

No one can fuck with the people at the spot. No one.

Spot taken, leave or die

Guys let's raid the quest board on channel 1

Look at that fuccboi, trying to act cool while sitting alone at the noob pillar

New Einrach, brought to you by those sitting at the spot

>make an innocent cry from scratch whilst saving up enough mats for 10 intermediate element stones
>no +2 crit

a big

a bit
I meant a bit

What the hell are you guys doing when you just leave your character idle for hours?

I only did that once. It was because I accidentally fell asleep.

dunno about most people but I do it for the ap from ancient bloody shades

Fiona a shit

Anyone else think the Delia and Arisha have very generic faces?

When I afk I'm just watching videos while I wait for trans to reset or bloody shade timer.

What are some popular guild channels?

Server?

East

If I could make a toned muscle girl I would.

But I'll settle for thick milf instead.

delia is actually pretty
arishas face is like shes seen a thousand cumshots

Is there anything I should know about Season 2?

It's my first time.

Don't easy mode the story missions, you lose out on a ton of precious exp

Visit enzo's shack.

I applied to No Fun Allowed.

IGN: MRSraspberry
Server: East

Please host and let Veeky Forums guild members join on alts
you get a FUCKLOAD of experience (completion EXP which means the bonus % items you got from the event DO work on them, use those!) and you need WAY more experience to hit 90 than what you get which is when you can really start doing s3

Tell me the truth is it worth leveling to 90?

What do you guys even do up there? Just grind AP so that you can craft your +15? Is there even a future to this game? The netcode is terrible and I don't think they have plans on fixing it.

>What do you guys even do up there?
farming s2/s3 raids, farming s3 story or free battles, grinding money and ap to get a +15 basically
>is there a even a future to this game?
More content to farm, maybe eventually we'll get a whole new season to farm

And yes, the netcode is shitty, the optimization is shitty, the game is fucking shitty but the combat and maybe waifu fash keep the game alive

I hate giving Nexon money because they literally gave out my credit card number, but damn these girls are fine

I just spent 400m on intermediate element stones on innocent cry. Still no crit infusions (got -2 crit though). Why is the rng in this game so garbage? Time spent on farming and planning to earn profit from fluctuating prices on the mp all gone to waste. It's like hard work, skill, planning and smarts don't even account for anything. I've never seen a game so entrenched in rng. Drops, enhancing, enchanting, infusions, ein lach (waiting for that one boss to show up), dye ampoules, nx boxes, etc. There is literally NOTHING untouched by rng.

Damn, that's pretty shit. You're making me scared to try infusing mine.

I thought it would be as easy as getting crit on fomorian book or getting def on white kitty necklace. Boy was I wrong.

Same, maybe it's different for 90 gear, or you did just have honest bad luck.

Fomorian Book is special in that it only has like 4 possible infusions, with crit being one of them.

>join royal raid queue
>get to 10 people
>"Oh boy, we might get to start soon" i think to myself
>it drops to 6 people in the queue

Fomorian Book has like 3 infusion possibilities while Innocent Cry has quite a few more.

Still, 400mil (40?) stones sounds like bad luck.
But yeah, after I realized how garbage this game is with RNG I just started buying gold. No point in wasting my time jewing when all of my hard work can go 'poof' thanks to bad luck.

More than 40 stones, they're like 6m a pop now.

>mfw rage conductor

I know I'm very late, but this is just stupid.

You should have seen it before the nerf. Undergeared staff Evies would top deeps against goldbuyers all the time.

Fomorian Book is so fucking unfair man...same goes with shield. Crit or Bal just for having an extra item.

MAttack bias.

>defeat 1000 x using y

I bet it's nexons rule to bias MAttack because Evie is based off of a Directors wife.

>clear [mission] 100 times

>Kill [boss that doesn't get off you for even 1/3rd of a second] with objects

Which one is that?

I thought we were meming here

>get 200 Charles pouches

I unironically had fun with that stupid-ass minigame

>return to [colhen NPC] after completing the battle [colhen battle]
>it's part of the season 2 story

>Talk to Tieve

You used to be able to do S2 before completing S1.

Now you just blame it on time travel or some shit.

Bunny outfit was a huge mistake

>Return to the Royal Army Base to talk to [Anyone].

>Run to Malina to talk to x, Run to Colhen to talk to x, Run to Rocheste to talk to x then finally return to Malina to finish.

>soloing black belly as staff evie

That was actually awful.

>Visit [DEAD GAME]

Fucking bots

>host Misty alone
>kill the first 3 woods in the starting area
>realize I'll just walk out of it with a bunch of Exquisite Iron Ores an hour later like the last 5 times
>forfeit
>close
Fuck, there is just no incentive to play. The gameplay IS fun, but only in the initial rounds of new content. The rng in this game is some of the most depression-inducing shit I've ever experienced. You barely get shit from the effort you put into the game. At least I landed 5 r7 scrolls on the first try, but fuck waiting for anything to drop. It's like the game's telling me I have goldbuyer's luck

>Solo

You're doing it wrong.

>implying there's anyone else to even play with

Funny joke.

You sound like a loser, user.

>start a boat
>wait for 15 minutes
>cave in and spend 500k to +call people to your boat
>lose the mega money on top of getting nodrops or watching the other people get drops
This game is giving me paranoia

Join an alive guild.

I don't get you people.

>defeat 50 x using y
>The x enemy is an RNG spawn

How much are these nowadays?

Who buys these things

Girls.

I would if the physics weren't shit

Thoses that like having a buttplug attached to their hand

Are you guys using the free gear event to start new characters?