/lisg/ - Life is Strange General #415

"Saturday Night Lights" Edition

Previous Thread: Life is Strange is an episodic interactive drama from DONTNOD Entertainment. Set in the Pacific Northwest in the town of Arcadia Bay, the player follows the story of Maxine Caulfield and her seemingly newfound ability to turn hella gay and! to rewind time. At the prestigious Blackwell Academy, Max must prepare with Chloe Price for the incoming storm of returning to her hometown after five years. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

>Official Website:
lifeisstrange.com

>Steam:
store.steampowered.com/app/319630/
steamcommunity.com/groups/4chanlisg

>/lisg/ Permalink:
orph.link/lisg

>FAQs, Old Threads/Strawpolls, Soundtrack/Music & Leaks:
orph.link/lisgarchive

>/lisg/ Community Written Fan Fiction:
orph.link/story

>Compilation of Fanfics:
orph.link/fanfic

>/lisg/ Content Producers:
imgur.com/a/DOAKn

>Strawpolls:
strawpoll.me/11166372 (Vote!)
strawpoll.me/11013698
strawpoll.me/11054607
strawpoll.me/11083494
strawpoll.me/11088687
strawpoll.me/11103444
strawpoll.me/11107672

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6xJeqkA1SXg
s2.boardgame-online.com/g/game.php?g=lrCf&k=uZs
nexusmods.com/lifeistrange/mods/10/?
instaud.io/kVV
instaud.io/kWb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Max is #1

Victoria is queen.

Pricefield forever.

That's not kate.jpg.

someone care to explain why everyone likes kate so much?i find her to be pretty... boring

I don't like her so much and tend to agree.

But there are enough Katefriends here that surely will be glad to give in-depth explanations on her character or at least why they like her (or maybe they just like her because she's cute and "innocent"?!).

Well I dont speak for everyone here, but to me she hit allot of my soft spots, im a sucker for people down on their luck and helping kate through little actions though the game really helped her grow on me. Before I knew it I was always happy to get promps to get her spirits up
Getting her to come down off that roof was really satisfying
Also, taking a pic of a smiling kate and getting a achievement was pretty great

youtube.com/watch?v=6xJeqkA1SXg

I like her because she is one of the few Christian game characters who is neither evil or a caricature.

Fuck the endings. Let's save everybody.

>night of the tornado, shit is getting fucked yo
>you're at the lighthouse with Chloe
>you need to evacuate the town before the tornado hits
>you have the butterfly picture
what do?

You also have the art class selfie and the selfie with Chloe from episode 3.
So just go back to Wednesday morning, write everything down on a notebook in Chloe's room (tornado is real so evacuate the town/anyone who'll believe you before Friday morning, Jefferson is the big bad, tell David about the dark room, Rachel is buried in the junkyard, stay with Chloe no matter what). Kiss Chloe on the cheek, explain you're Max from the future, tell her you love her and you'll see her on Friday.

Something will be fucked up somewhere. Thats kinda the premise of the game, the chaos theory. You cannot fully predict whats gonna happen down the road when you make a decision.

This game makes me feel dizzy a little after a few hours

Of course if you have Mychel tell you what the result of your action is, it will get fucked up
unless you sacrifice Chloe of course, then everything that shouldn't work works, and murder cases get solved as a bonus too

s2.boardgame-online.com/g/game.php?g=lrCf&k=uZs

get in here

Who has the most emotional let's play of LIS?

I honestly would like a game where your actions actually mattered and the outcome was"calculated".
As in, all the characters had standard predefined actions, and you doing anything would change what would happen.
Like Majoras Mask + SC Chaos Theory + LiS

>tfw max will never be your gf
>tfw chloe will never be your friend
>tfw kate will never be your daugther
>tfw victoria will never bully you

Anyone have the webm of that hawtdawg game some user worked on during a weekend? Jumping around Max's room
also was there every any progress on it?

>Max gf
>Kate daughter

That doesn't sound right, user.

Sorry, Max is for Chloe.

nexusmods.com/lifeistrange/mods/10/?

>someone actually made this mod

=kek

It's...it's glorious!

>As Max and Chloe are leaving the ruins of Arcadia Bay behind, there's one more tragic story unfolding
>Alice and Lisa stuck in Max's room, Alice hasn't eaten anything in days, the dorms are destroyed and no one comes looking for them
>"No one's gonna come save us, this is the end, we'll starve to death..."
>Alice...you can survive this and go back to your owner. All you have to do is... all you have to do is eat me."
>"What? No, fuck that. Lisa, you're my number one priority, I'm not eating you!"
>"Alice, think about it... how many times this week did you try to nibble my leafs? I'm a plant, Alice, you're a bunny, maybe it's time I accept my destiny... OUR destiny."
>"Lisa, I can't make this choice!"
>"No Alice, you're the only one who can"

>eat Lisa
instaud.io/kVV

>eat your own foot
instaud.io/kWb

Friendly reminder that although I wish it wasn't true anons have come to the conclusions that it is highly likely that Alice could in fact be an evil spirit summoned from the deepest realms of the nether regions of hell; her intentions not friendly.

Although at this stage it's all just speculation.

Hi /lisg/! After the positive feedback from the /lisg/ sings Glass Walls. We are going to do another.
We are going to be singing Obstacles now. Since it won the strawpoll.

>How do I record this?
Use Audacity or something, there are plenty of programs that do this. If you don’t have a mic just use your phone. Try singing the whole song in 1 go. This makes it easier to edit. Make sure it is JUST YOUR VOICE. No song in the background.
Last time there were a few that were in but they were super quiet. If your mic is super low volume try to use your phone as well or just get a better mic, how can anyone even hear you.

>Okay how do I send in my files?
Email your files to [email protected] You can add them in the attachment or upload them somewhere where the files can be downloaded from. Try to avoid Vocaroo as it makes the quality shit. Also try to put ‘Obstacles’ in the subject line.

>When is the deadline
You can send in your files till the 12th of September 23:59 UTC/GTM.

>I can’t sing!!!
No one gives a shit, it’s just for fun. Try to join when you can!

I currently have 6 entries. Including Hannah Telle!

Season 2 hype?

I imagine everyone will hate it even though it will be pretty good. I predict it will get hyped to the moon and back and draw in a lot of people who wouldn't normally play this type of game, and people won't love it. Sleeper hits are a tough thing to follow up, I just really hope it's kept fairly under the radar and Squenix doesn't get to touch it at all. Dontnod seems to be very concerned with artistic integrity, I don't think getting hyped would change the game actual dramatically.

Thoughts?

>Including Hannah Telle!

Huh, really?

>Hannah Telle
Are you cereal? Holy shit that's awesome!

A hole where rabbits live is called a Warren. Did DONTNOD intend this from the very beginning?

Warren and Kate are soulmates confirmed

>evacuate the town/anyone who'll believe you before Friday morning
"I had a vision so pack up your belongings and leave Arcadia Bay because I say so" is a pretty weak explanation, user. Sure, you were right about Jefferson, so that's boosting your credibility a little, but that is all you have going for your story. Nobody is going to believe you just like that, except maybe Joyce. Knowing that, what is your plan?

>using mychel's ignorant definition of chaos theory
Chaotic systems can actually be predicted in many cases, especially over small periods of time (a week vs 5 years). And if you retain the photo you can just go back again and change your instructions slightly a few times to compensate (iterative solution, how chaos theory problems are solved).

I was under the impression that all this rewinding was tearing the universe and Max's mind to shreds, so more rewinding wasn't really an option.

Bullies.

I actually just edited in her cover of Obstacles. But that means she's still in!

Angsty scientist and cheerful Christian

The romcom writes itself

Oh. That's not quite as exciting. :(

Aw. Well as cool as that still is it's not the same. Have you not considered trying to reach out to Hannah? It could be possible right?

She'd likely appreciate the last /lisg/ sings.

Sorry user

With a demonic rabbit.

Reveal your time powers to authority figures (police, town mayor etc).
Downside of the On the Road ending now becomes Max and Chloe having to go off-radar, living as vagabonds so the government doesn't catch Max and subject her to questioning/experiments/torture.

>Hey I'm from this website where sweaty men argue about which female character from a videogame you once voice acted in would make the best wife and...

Go back, give past self knowledge of all crazy shit for the week.

Get them to post on social media "I had a dream of these things happening,rogue eclipse, whales, bonus moon, ending in a tornado that wipes out town."

Provoke Victoria into mocking the post online, since she has a 1000+ followers. Maybe get Dana (who's pissed off with Victoria) to defend you, since she's got even more followers

Dont intervene to prevent Kate from going to roof, save her up there instead.

Everyone thinks Max is a hero, her picture's in the paper. People decide to look her up on social media, see that post.

Oh shit, it's all coming true. Post goes viral, rivals some lesser cat pics in popularity, everyone knows.

The fanfic I'm ripping off here hasn't updated in a while, so not sure what else. Something to do with simultaneously romancing Victoria and Chloe I think. That seemed really important.

I doubt it could make it past a few episodes. Cunning Alice would deal with Warryn quickly and efficiently.

I haven't reached out to her but I doubt she would join, she did like our last /lisg/ sings though. (or at least liked the tweet where it was in)

Just say it's for Reddit and she'd probably be on board.

Calm down it's not confirmed yet

That's cool but in the same vain she also liked these pictures posted by Darth Vader.

Yeah I guess she just likes most things she is tagged in.

Can't malice the Alice

>Hi I'm from this website where sweaty men wearing fedoras argue about which character from a game you voice acted in would make the best gay lover.

I just got this game and accidentally restarted from a far earlier point. Does it matter whether or not I explore all dialogue trees or will I be locked out of dialogue if I don't? It's alright to do the first time around but after that it gets really tedious.

Why don't we put this to the test and just straight up ask through Twitter if she would be interested? The worst that can happen is she ignores or says no.

Alice only shows malice against those who would threaten Kate. Warryn can't be trusted.

Alright folks, we have 140 characters or less to get rejected in.
Let's do it two words at a time!

Hey Hannah

I'm from

A group

Where we

of lovely

This one is the authentic continuation by 1 second, continue.

Talk about

and appreciate

>Hi Hannah I'm from a group

Current character count 27

Hi.

which character

We need to get to the chase faster lads.

Hi Hannah I'm from a group where we talk about and appreciate which character

>77 characters

? Every character!

>which character

where the fuck can this go

You're right, executive decision to revert to

>Hi Hannah I'm from a group where we talk about

Can we replace "which character" with "the game"?

REWIND THIS

The game

And we

lol

Sing covers

>Hi Hannah I'm from a group where we talk about the game and sing

wondered whether

You would

>Hi Hannah I'm from a group where we talk about the game and sing covers. We wondered weather you would

102 characters

Be interested

in a giant orgy

Home stretch lads

Not two words

>I'm from a group
she might ask which group. better to say "some friends and i" are fans and planning to sing a cover or w/e.

We'll think of a response to her if we get one user! We just gotta condense this all into 140 characters...

You can have more, just make it a reply to your first tweet

Hi Hannah I'm from a group where we talk about the game and sing covers. We wondered weather you would be interested in

>119

We'll just use the first word

joining us