/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding guides, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of the site!
>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>Lore and Lore Accessories
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/GG0z8BZU
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/iZJ2DT2a

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

englishteststore.net/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=11403&Itemid=310
youtu.be/YV6bqNY8iGQ
youtube.com/watch?v=IOjzS0axfMw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Which cannothave do you want the most, and why?

sanhoshins's

because look at her, hnnnggg

Uh, is there a mod that makes faces less angry during combat?

Waifus and stuff!

Oh I think I used these before and forgot about them.

Waifus and Lore, living in Harmony.

Husbandos can come, too, I suppose.

Waifoos are cute!

why doesnt 0sex work AAAA

good looking game
because user dropped out of high school

>Dropping out
>High School

kek you must be some kind of retard

Halberd.
I want to do a valkyrie.

Still spears.

And a finished bashed patch update.

Use MFG console before hand, from my experience the faces wont change in combat.

How is it not working user?

Killed any Daedra lately?

Hey Snek, or anyone else as well, what's a good quest mod or three to run Galena and Ylfa through? Looking for happy fun adventures, please.

You can't kill Daedra, they just go back to Oblivion.

Tried to. Didn't go that well.

I'm going do a champion of meridia run/build/thing on skyrim
Give hot mod recommendations pls

Ì don't know how to make it do and I can't find the "documentation" the site talks about

It's only fun if the husbando comes too.

Did you install osa then hit enter on the numpad, go to the library tab and setup 0sex's hotkey?

Hmm, fun quest mods fitting Galena and Ylfa?

Helegen Reborn
Moonpath to Elsweyr
Grey Cowl of Nocturnal
Wyrmstooth
The Hanging Gardens
The Lost Wonders of Mzark
Clockwork - I dont know how followers work with Clockwork.

Make it do what? Are you trying to do the nasty user? When you hit enter on numbpad, what shows up?

Thanks to the guy who helped me yesterday, if you are here.

Messed with Sweet FX a bit, and tried using your linked install as a reference. Maybe a bit too colorful for most people, but I like it. Besides, picking out details on screen is far easier like this. I never noticed how much lost detail in the game there was till I did something this simple. Can even tell what the fuck I'm sniping at from a distance.

>hit enter on the numpad
o-oh
thanks

Not him but
>Helegen Reborn
literally the only good one on that list

I love Yarti ;_;

englishteststore.net/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=11403&Itemid=310

And how is /tesg/ today?

>naked snek in the back
ayy.

I've spent like half the day shutting oblivion gates and wishing I never told myself that I would close every single one I came across.

I think it maxes out at 100 or something, like, once you closed 100, no more will spawn ever

Pretty good, actually playing Skyrim and going on actual adventures for the first time in a week.

>naked snek

Did You Like My Sunglasses?

Feeling a bit weird doing pointless stuff like manually painting nails that nobody will see.

So are the rest on your big list either not follower friendly, or are they kinda dark/downers?

Hard for me to say about the follower thing. I don't actually use followers unless a quest mod dictates me to. Character wise Snakestone likes to work alone cause he doesnt want anyone to get hurt under his watch, or worse, cause he'll never forgive himself.

Alot of the other quest mods on my list have dark or depressing tones to them. Or are just simple dungeon mods. I can just post the list if you want and you can pick and choose what you want.

>tfw enjoying Skyrim again after a long time
it's a good feel snake

I love that house so much, I really want to try it again now that I have DynDoLoD and all the other nonsense to make landscapes look so good

Just brainstorming ideas for writing and storytimes.

Nah, that's ok. Seen it plenty enough. Had a feeling a decent portion of the good ones were kinda dark, but still a bit of a bummer.

I just want to do more with them for actual adventures, and I'm tired of doing a bunch of misc stuff. Done most of the vanilla quests too often.

Thanks, though!

Don't usually show up to /tesg/, and by usually I mean literally never in years. Though, I finished a full Morrowind playthrough only days ago, and I decided Skyrim was a good follow up. Played Morrowind for months on end, mind you.

Following it up with Skyrim so quickly has brought out a lot of interesting observations.

Just glad I remembered to take a shot. My new setup makes for good momentary cinematic shots. I forgot to get a really good kill cam shot of me taking down a drauger deathlord in a cave. Well, I have the shot, but I took it too late.

House currently has a kitchen. Going to go with a trophy room and main bedroom next, I guess.

O-oh iv been playing Skyrim, just not adventures. Trying to finish up Wyrmstooth again.

Well I hope you find these fun and not to dark. Kinda hard to find happy quest oriented mods, I guess Wheels of Lull isnt depressing or dark, I just dont know how you would feel about Galena in a more...odder side of the TES Lore.

I had a good day.

Clothes aren't comfy at home.

>Trying to finish up Wyrmstooth again.
So you just stated? that mod is only like an hour long.

The quest itself is only an hour or so long but im more or less exploring the island and all the side quest. Trying to figure out how to get into Dimfrost.

just chillin ya know
but you will see them so its not silly!

Nah, I stay away from Wiz's mods unless on any of the LDB characters I've had.

I'll give a few of 'em a try, thanks!

why doesnt my nlva look as good as whats in videos, and why's the AA so fucked?

So, I'm back. I am the guy that was gonna run skyrim, but I can't because shitty cpu on a laptop. Decided I am gonna just go through the squiggums guide for oblivion. Any advice?

You can run Skyrim, just won't be able to use good ENB's and textures. Not that I think you shouldn't play Oblivion by any means.

So I'm new to modding and trying to install Ultimate Combat, NMM says its installed and it shows in Skyrims data files, but the MCM isn't showing up in the game

Fixed AA, but I still don't know why it doesnt look like hodilton's video at youtu.be/YV6bqNY8iGQ

I played it long enough to see how the combat would play on low vid settings, it was choppy and the frames were not good enough to do precise melee attacks or really just have fun with the combat in general. I could walk around just fine, but fighting was bad enough that I would have died at some point due to framerate. Rather downgrade to Oblivion and just have a smoother time of it.

How does it feel to be a walking onahole?

Are there any mods that let you attend radiant rich people activities like balls, auctions, wine-tastings, ect and allow you to have a speech skill-based conversational duel with rivals and try to suck up to people above your station and stuff?

Like basically The Great Gatsby: The Mod

If this isn't a thing it should be a thing.

she only is for her husband

Did you check his full mod list

That's not what Sinmir said

He can't be using a different lighting/weather mod, because the ones given on the page are the only ones compatible.

The only difference is her husband gets it free

How fix?

Please lament the screenshot taken a second too late. It only occurred to me to try pausing and taking a shot later. I've never had an install worth showing off till now so I'm not use to it.

Lower her upper eyelids some, she looks in a constant state of shock or surprise as it is. Her mouth seems too low so you'll want to bring both it and her nose up, and maybe widen the chin just a little.
and use mfg in some of your shots it'll really help

>all this butthurt just because he didn't get a piece of her before she settled down

If she gives me paizuri with her perfect tits I won't notice anything needs fixing.

>Implying you don't also want to have Yarti fuck your dick off.
The only person that can match her in bed would be peri

What for free? Her cooking? She does make amazing clam chowder and sweetrolls.

Altmer Yarti fucking WHEN?

Peli poster please

Jeez, took me a while to notice. Those bracers are new, right?

>Implying
I'm into other things now. Altmer are so out.

armor

Yeah, I guess. I usually use gloves.

new for /tesg/, at least. This is basically what I wore back in 2011-13, vanilla clothing- ulfric's bracers and the blue quilted Fine Clothes.

Back when I played on console.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Any sites that allow lewd mods with beast races and loli?

When I remake Elakiit.

Don't be rude, user.

Ahh, It was Ulfric's Bracers, I don't think I've ever seen them before. Neat.
Would you rather he be wearing them when the time comes or no?
Loverslab is your best shot.

I want to see her smile.

>ywn have yarti make that face for you

It's against their rules

Its not gonna happen

me too !

No no, the brown quilted tunic is what he wears. I like playing with the lines between fancy and wild, taking him from a pampered boy trying to prove himself, to a rugged mountain cat

>beast races are illegal on loverslab
wut

>ywn make Yarti do the agehao face from your recipe

Why even live?

No, actually thinking more about the >loli part

>No no, the brown quilted tunic is what he wears
Ohh, alright, will take into account. Wasn't sure if things would change. Thank you.

>TFW you use vanilla clothing because all of the clothing mods are modern final fantasy tier or painfully generic

Gee, that's pretty hard to do on command guys. Got a joke?

Also it's kinda bedtime for me so, pleasant night!

cute! sleep tight!

Don't be ded, /tesg/.

What to post?

Why not?

row row fight the powah

I have nothing interesting to post.

deed

undead

I don't plan on it.

youtube.com/watch?v=IOjzS0axfMw

yeah, RIP

Im going through the Squiggums for Oblivion, and boss says that Skyrim exists (it doesn't), and Oblivion does not (it does.) How do I force the game to see Oblivion? Its files are in the oblivion folder and I ahve run the oblivion launcher.

there are a lot of day old threads out there, this general is pretty lucky to be very active

How badly do I need BOSS for modding Oblivion? I can't make it work and I am familiar with manually working load orders.