How did I do Veeky Forums?

How did I do Veeky Forums?
I got this 2006 Chevrolet Cobalt Coupe for my first car. It's a 5 Speed of course.
Cost me $1200 and it came on pristine winters and had those Gold RTX rims with low profiles on them in the back. I think I did great.

You did great for $1200. Looks like shit, but you could have done worse.

I'd probably paint the wheels though. Honestly the wheels grow on me the more i look at it, but that may be the rum speaking.

Excellent shitbox

I'll probably sell it in a year or two. It's just a little 4 cylinder to get me from Point A to B.

Thanks user

What's up Cobalt bro

$1200 is pretty good, given that it's still running. Even then, mine has been pretty fucking easy to work on.

Seems like a good deal to me, certainly if mechanics are good.

Looking to get myself a little shitbox too. Already have 2 vehicles but they both average about 20mpg, less in the city. Looking to see if i can get an Echo for under 800.

>he bought the worse civic

Maybe the ignition switch will shut off and kill you so you don't make any more shitty decisions

Nice meme, bro

The dipshits putting 500lbs worth of shit on their keyrings deserve to die

It's not an SS

It's $1200 and in decent shape from appearance, and easy af to work on.

>$1200

>Drive to dealership
>Run VIN
>*Eligible for free ignition switch replacement*
>Leaves the same day

Die

I wish

It's my first car dude. Sorry I'm not JDM enough. Maybe the brakes in your shitbox Civ will give out and you'll end up in a ditch.

It's a poser car.

Posing for what?

I was thinking about looking for an SS Turbo.

Found one near me with 95k on it for $6,000.

Buy it. You'll smoke Hondafags when they try to stoplight race you.

I'm already working on changing my Neon ES into a Stage 3 SRT4,

I was thinking about selling my Charger once it's paid off and buying an SS Turbo because I heard the handling was very, very good.

> the handling was very, very good
Oh it is

one really good thing that came from late gen Monte Carlos - amazing handling

I've always like the Monte Carlos of the early 2000's.
I used to drive a 06 Grand Prix, that thing could get up and go, plus it's so wide that turns were nothing. I've never driven something so smooth before.

I still remember the day I lost her.

Did she leave for Santa Monica?