/hbg/ - Homebrew and hacking general

Last thread: /hbg/ Wiki: homebrew-general.wikia.com

-SAFE FIRMWARES-
3DS: 9.2 (Downgrade: 10.7 - Entrypoints: Browser/Menuhax up to 11.0)
Wii U: 5.5.1
Vita: 3.60 (Kernel)
PS4: 1.76 (Kernel), 3.55 (Userland)

-GUIDES-
3DS: pastebin.com/TQwDsWh9
Downgrade + a9lh: github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki
Wii U: pastebin.com/8u0WAyJC
Vita: pastebin.com/v3caHHnp
Games Pastebin: pastebin.com/4gm37Buj
Games Google Docs: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1124W4krFF5R-wd-P0ijVp1el2v_1M6mCeg5_EulXbo4
How to install VPK: pastebin.com/6Nd6qY2L

-RECENT NEWS-
>3DS
-11.0 Browserhax & Menuhax are out now! smealum.github.io/3ds/
-Install Menuhax ASAP if you're not already on CFW, because Nintendo can block Browserhax remotely without a workaround. twitter.com/smealum/status/758450605568372736
-You STILL can't downgrade, use CFW or install .cia files from 11.0 without a hardmod or hacked system transfer. github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/DSiWare-Downgrade
-SD card access in DS mode is now available. ROM loading is still being worked on. gbatemp.net/threads/413015/

>Wii U
-IOSU allegedly happening, update to 5.5.1 recommended. twitter.com/Mathew_Wi/status/766504663826870272
-Enter 104.236.072.203 under DNS Settings to block updates. twitter.com/NWPlayer123/status/766486134356529152

>Vita
-Maidump, a new tool for dumping games, provides better compatibility than Vitamin does.
-Update 3.61 patches HENkaku.

>PS4
-A webkit exploit is available on firmware 3.55. github.com/Fire30/PS4-3.55-Code-Execution-PoC
-Game decryption (1.76, maybe 3.55 soon) playstationhax.it/forums/topic/3104-tutorial-how-to-bypass-pfs-protection-entirely/

Other urls found in this thread:

thepiratebay.org/torrent/8918711/Deus_Ex_2_-_Invisible_War_[Version_2.0.0.8][GOG]
google.com
wololo.net/2016/08/09/manually-update-ps-vita-firmware-3-60/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

JUST REDUMP MY SHIT UP

First for

TAIKO DLC

First for Kyouko, Akarin, Jojo memes, and that one user that died getting Moero to work

How the hell do I run ps3 games off of USB? The drive has to be FAT32, and this shitty format only allows

Where in the fucking world can I find Deus Ex?
please?

Do I get Miracle Girls or Project Diva X?

first for 50 links of tested and untested dumps from 2 applications of various version numbers

Do you anons want the truth?

Do you want the truth about this game?

Do you want to know if the its really pirateable?

-Update 3.61 patches HENkaku.

PSP ON VITA FUCKIN WHEN?
PS1 ON VITA FUCKIN WHEN?
HENTAI GAMES FUCKIN WHEN?

divvvvvvva

Im so tempted to get the blue vita!!!

Going to test the Dragon's Crown patch from last thread if nobody has yet
What's the easiest way to tell the difference between v 1.00 and v 1.06, it doesn't seem to have a version number in all of the videos I've looked at

>Ciel Nosurge offline
>Bullet Girls 2

When?

Taiko DLC
Senran Update/DLC
God Eater
P4DAN Update

How can not a single one of you fuckers have Senran anyway? Some user was dumping the update/DLC way back when we couldn't even get it to work, and yet now he's gone.

I tested, it is.

DUMP ESTIVAL 1.20
U
M
P

E
S
T
I
V
A
L

Miracle Girls.

YES

right here, boyo

thepiratebay.org/torrent/8918711/Deus_Ex_2_-_Invisible_War_[Version_2.0.0.8][GOG]

i liked more DIVA- F 2nd

Consolewar babies need to get out

>What's the easiest way to tell the difference between v 1.00 and v 1.06
Beat the game four times and check to see if you have the post-game random dungeon or not.

I meant human revolution for the wii u. my apologies.

SK2 > Pretty much any other SK game.

I'll get back to you

Some literally who posted something in this direction on HackInformer, but only for games available on PSN, and so far only works with UNO, but he was able to decrypt/generate a .rif file for psp and ps1 games.

Glad to know theres someone on 1.76 other than me

it works

was hoping to get more (You)s but that ended fast

Now lets get to work on PT shall we?

MG if you're a fan any of the anime in it. Diva if you want more songs and stuff.

check the bubble?

neither of these never because japs have morals

Before I start transferring shit over, how do I apply DLC and updates?

SOUL SACRIFICE DELTA WHEN?

Those don't always update with the shitty tools we have now, it's best if there was some way to check in game, like a version number on the title screen which DC doesn't have afaik

>want a hacked ps3
>150 maple dollars
is it worth it?

>Invisible War

>DLC

Put it in ux0:/addcont_plain

>Updates

Install them as a VPK.

maple dollars
So 1 and a half real dollars? I don't see why not, that's a steal for playing all the games from the last decent console generation.

Upper update js broken.

Muramasa Update doesn't seem to register. Trying to merge to see if it works...Not sure if dlc works

If it's not a fat, yes. Fats are more prone to fail.

The ps3 has many worthy exclusives and non exclusives

>Wanna buy a vita memory card so I can actually play games
>Don't wanna fall for the merchants tricks

help me /hbg/

I'm on 3.57, how do I upgrade to 3.60?

Oh great, I didn't know you could just install update VPKs. I thought you had to unpack and transfer to the game folder.

Thanks a bunch.

How to convert mai dumped updates into working vpks to install

you are probably fucking up and trying to install Mai updates with vitamin dumps or vice versa

THEY NEED TO BE FROM THE SAME DUMPING TOOL

>How to
google.com

Just bought a 3DS off my friend that's on 11.0. Is there any kind of time estimate for when loading games from an SD card will be available?

wololo.net/2016/08/09/manually-update-ps-vita-firmware-3-60/

16GB a best.

nigger

The guy who was working on it said it'd probably be ready in 5 (five) hours.

Anyway, anyone have Dues Ex: HR for the Wii U?

>Have my original fat from 2008
>Turns into a fucking jet engine when I use it
>Afraid it's going to shit the bed any day now

Guess this wont ever fucking work because nobody can do anything right. Bloody hell

This

I've got an 8GB card, should I upgrade to 16GB and keep my 8GB or upgrade to 32GB and sell my 8GB to make up for the cost?

So whats everyone's favourite vita colour?
Also Slim vs fat cause I'm looking to buy soon

Clean the fans, m8. Be warned, you might get lazy like me and leave the thing disassembled.

Guys?

Crystal white, too bad you get a shitty game bundled with it. Don't fall for the slim meme.

>mfw I haven't finished SK1 because I'm still playing YoKai Watch

I want the pink one desu senpai. That or lime green. Black is fine, though.

PSP2UPDATE.PUP

white if it didn't have that black border ruins it

Mine YLOD'd some three years ago, and it did that exact same noise. I think it's normal for fat PS3 though, they're big guys.
I opened it last week and there was even a living spider inside it, kek. I reapplied thermal paste and the YLOD is apparently gone, at least for now.

It's supposed to be renamed to psp2updat.pup first off, secondly; make sure the xml file says that the region is japanese.

>I want the pink one
So your dad can color it black with a permanent marker while you're asleep?

What the fuck? There's STILL a filter on here? How long ago was that implemented?

Nah. No one messes with my shit.

>Don't fall for the slim meme
Is there some sort of problem with it? I used to have a fat but one night while I was sleeping it woke up by itself and proceded to become completely broken

Thus, you get this. And you don't have to deal with the shitty build quality for 2Ks as a plus.

Buy a PSTV bundle for less than $50, it comes with 8GB.

CORPSE PARTY DUMP PLEASE

Vita Fat

Pros:
Sturdier exterior
OLED

Cons:
Shitty proprietary charger that breaks easily.
Buttons are kinda shit.
Battery life is pretty shit.
Burn in

Vita 2k

Pros:
Better buttons
Better charger
Battery is better

Cons:
Flimsy plastic that feels like you could break in half
Shitty screen

Can't open it?

>mfw I think the same way

My damn nigga.

Holy shit I didn't know the screen of the 3DS XL is bigger than the Vita, how does it compare visual wise?

Do you like your handhelds having the quality of a Fisher Price model?

Don't believe the regretful 2K faggots.

>mfw I think the same way
you two think like the rest of /skg/

I just installed henkaku.

What now?

?

WHAT IS THE LEWDEST ENGLISH GAME

Now update like you would on a 3ds after installing cfw.

Are all unopened special edition 3ds consoles the same firmware version? I don't want to hardmod and don't want to take the risk of buying a new 3ds with 11.0.

Would my best option be to get something like an unopened Fire emblem 3ds xl (which after some research seems to be on 10.3) and then follow the guides available to get homebrew and downgrade? I'm new to all this but thanks for the help

The N3DS does not ship with 11.0.

Update to 3.61 senpai

Where the FUCK is my PSP/PS1 support? I have 27GB of space for that shit

tomorrows the day /hbg/!

don't go to the Pentagon tomorrow

I don't go to /skg/ anymore after it became cancerous and people started cumming on their 3DS and Vitas.

I thought everyone was leaning at EV being le best game around.

Now download .vpk games or mai dumped games and use maitool to install

I'm gonna update to 3.61.

Goodbye, lads.

Does MeiQ work?

Step 1: Start installing homebrews and games.
Step 2: Be happy.

Heads up, my bud is dumping SK Bon Appetit. get hype for shit games bros

The red fat looks godlike.

I almost got one, but I saw that a lot of fat owners were experiencing a problem that almost resembles water damage when the screen is off.
I wound up getting a black slim, and I'm happy with it so far. It does have a noticeable yellow tint which was annoying at first.

Perfect.

there are about 6 or so serials with 11.0 now just avoid those and you'll be fine
nice try

So even a new one would be at the highest 10.7?

How
When I downloaded previous files, i kept on getting errors when trying to convert.