Honda Parts Advisor

For 4 years, ask me anything

Are you gay?

My power steering fluid is leaking pretty badly in the right side of the vehicle what would be the best replacement for the rack and pinion?

I'm gay.

Why does everyone own a fucking Honda Civic?

I drive a 2013 autotragic civic, how many miles do you think I can expect the transmission to last?

My plan is to dump it on CL right before that fucker goes out

change the trans fluid with honda fluid every 30k and you'll be fine. I did it on my civic at 30k and it took 10 minutes.

>remove access panel
>remove bolt
>replace crush washer

done and done. took exactly 2.5qts and the dipstick hole is easy as fuck to get to and check. one of the easier transmissions ive ever serviced in my life and I'm an idiot.

because its really good and well set up for basically everything

will you get promoted to Acura parts advisor eventually?

You changed the filter too, right?

There is no filter

My Driver wing mirror doesn't fold in all the way when I press the button to fold them in. It folds only half way whereas the passenger side folds all the way completely.

Would I need to replace the whole wing mirror to solve the problem? Pic related is the same as my car.

how many puerto ricans/dominicans/mexicans do you get buying parts on a daily basis

How many simple mods do I need squeeze more power out if my jdm K20?

None, they steal parts

>call honda asking for a part
>get transferred like 8 times
>finally get told I'll be called back
>they call back asking what car I wanted to buy, I hang up
>they call again saying the price of the part I wanted was $250 special order and I'd have to wait 3-5 business days (had already found the window regulator froma third party dismantler)
>they somehow got my email address and gave me more shit about the window regulator
>started getting regular honda emails until I started marking them as spam
Why are you all such faggots?

how about you suck my dick

>Latinos

>"""""""""""""""""""""""""""buying""""""""""""""""" parts

This

>take my shitbox in for service regularly at local stealership
>always drop it off and go for coffee while I wait
>never show/express any interest in cars on the lot
>Honda's current line is /trash/.jpeg
>pick up shitbox and go about my fapperday
>Monday morning receive email along the lines of "dead user, we want to buy your car! Stop on by and take a look at our current line up"
>Mfw Hondajew is at it again

should i bother j swapping my integra

this isnt funny

you must be pretty poor if you think that of others

Even if they're stolen parts you are still buying them dumbass

>white people
>getting reamed up the ass at the dealership because """it's the right thing to do"""

What kind of nigger uses a honda

Why are your auto trans such shit?

>everyone in this thread asking a parts guy for repair advice.
They just get the parts you morons. And make sure they are billed correctly.

But I have a question for you parts guy
Why is it that when I'm working on a car and I come in to the parts counter and you guys don't have my parts ready for me? Or why is it that you fucking guys ignore me when I'm running time on a flag and you walk away when I need something? Time is money. You are there to serve us Honda mechanics . Fucking hourly scum. You guys are supposed to jump at whatever we want. You get your bonus when we get our parts to fix these cars .

Do a k24/k20a1 conversion