Other urls found in this thread:

pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Impact
pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Mirror_of_Kalandra
github.com/EmmittJ/PoESkillTree
poe.trade/search/ahabaahuburaru
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I want to make love to atziri!

Top 3 for anime

Why don't they just merge HC and SC together to save on servers? You can just delete your character after die.

Happening to anyone else?

>free
>FREE
>Free
>free
>free

WHO YOU GONNA CALL!?

kys
KYS
Kys
kys
kys

>no zizaran with a black eye
>no hege with his eyes pixelated out
>no shirtless mathil who is half as tall as everyone else
>no Pohx with red eyes and a blunt caught in his disgusting dreadlocks
>no zeno in the background hanging himself

waste of potential

From the start of the game or at least from the point where you have a shit load of id scrolls, just pick up every rare item, vendor it, get alt shards/alt orbs. When the time comes to get starter gear for low tier maps you should have (always happens in my case) a few hundred alt orbs, trade them shits for chaos orbs and voila: you've got AT LEAST 10 or so chaos orbs, which is more than what you need for a base gear setup for low level maps. Then just repeat this grind process on low tier maps which will be faster since you get rare items there every few seconds even if you only do magic maps.

this game is too bullshit hard, monsters being able to 1 shot any build is pretty much the definition of artificial difficulty

>want to use armor equips for big phat armor number
>want to be spellcaster and abuse iron will
>chroming blues onto armor pieces is as diffcult as beating cancer - no spell echo, controlled destruction, elepen

;_;

Trips confirms - but we already knew that.

>skill builds aren't that important, just take +130% life nodes or something and you're okay - this is probably half your skill points
>then gear matters more because lolsockets = amped damage, resists, and health/shield/defensive stats

Is this pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Impact worth taking now that it's 10% over Endless Hunger?
I'm playing a shield charge build

>another "hardcore" player dies because he just logged instantly and didn't even try to avoid the damage

he would've lived easy if he had just played the game

post ending in quads names my bladefall heirophant totem

Hierophantnoobtrap

pressstarttopaws

Can I get a response pls

GGG, so that they know that there is something wrong with their servers.

i'm going to use my first post in this thread to tell shitcrows to fuck off

Give me the strength to actually play this game so I can die fighting the Shaper.

>HARDKEKS

To me it felt like a large boost in wealth acquisition, exp and map progression to start ignoring the vast majority of rare drops even before maps, just picking up good bases, 6-sockets and 2x2/3x1 chromatic pieces and in maps filling remaining inventory with whatever rares at boss.

Starting a league as you described might be good, but I prefer to just rush merciless dried lake and concentrate on clearspeed and minimizing vendor time until I have enough for the first phase of gearing. Just seems more efficient in terms of progression and currency acquisition, and makes playing less of a constant inventory tetris.

wtf is she listening to dimmu borgier or some shit

New skills when?

>LOGOUTCORE

lacerate vs reave vs cleave vs shield charge

go

>tfw no purity of essence skillgem

__BV__

dmg? FB Shield charge 100%, stupidly strong

playstyle? reave or lacerate, though i prefer reave

no, i mean discuss their differences, as in, actualyl talk about the game you meme loving fuck

>didn't know what lacerate does and look at gamepedia article
>take a look at the change logs first thing i see is the "this is a buff meme"
spicy.

lacerate is a very decent skill with slayer.
for a budget build you can get the usual WOE+BOR combo and even without the voidheart it will be enough to get you to uber kills.
i dislike cleave a lot i dont have any opinions on it.
reave is still great but its annoying that you have to ramp it up all the time. it is however a great for map clearing. not so much for single target though imo.

WOE?

i know lacerate has good single target, was wondering how the clear speed of it can be.

SC just seems appealing because gofast, but without abyssus i'm not sure how well it can perform.

>woe

If you enjoy doing t3 maps, listen to this guy

Just Rip'd on my SRS. What builds next boys?

wings of entropy
lacerate is a great clearing skill.

slayer WOE seems pretty nice with the potential double dipping, but i'd probably want the option of going crit later on so i think swords would be better?

what do you mean by this?

lol hardcuck

do fire spell so you have an easier time rolling cause of fire pen being red

Go classic: Spork, crit split arrow, Chain LA or facebreakers.

Fuck YOU

>test new setup in dried lake
>3rd pack drops an exalt
nice

>tfw you have 8 chaos to your name and drop an Alpha's and a Belly within 30 seconds of eachother

>rolling flameblast totems

am i cool yet?

>want to play lacerate
>don't want to roll duelist or marauder

how fucked am i

>roll a new mule
>hillock drops 8 exalts
nice

Why is this piece of shit the only unique chest I ever see?

duelist for slayer

if i find a magic jewel with stats i want
can I regal it and keep the same stats?

yes

No, everybody saw the patch notes and is doing it. Expect nerfs.

im scared

you could do assassin crit or pathfinder crit

died to cruel daresso.......

Run Raider. Get 9001 frenzy charges, darkray's, phase dodge and avatar of phasing. Use a southpaw dagger to make up for the less AS on lacerate.

>sword crit

>be rich or die trying

>>>Beginning Shitcrow Analysis
>>>Approximating statistically likelihood of the poster in question being a Shitcrow

>Quest Tracker
>Increased Duration with BV
>RF
>Purity of Fire
>Amethyst Flask
>1600 life in Act 3 Cruel
>Small Screen Resolution
>Playing at 8pm on a Saturday

>>>Statistical Likelihood of the poster in question being a Shitcrow::::
>98%

>southpaw dagger
?

was it the spinning swords?

Or mace or claw. Point is that dual wielding gives a more AS bonus, which helps to make up for the less AS on lacerate.

what the hell is a southpaw dagger m8

pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Mirror_of_Kalandra

this has a recipe?

>Playing at 8pm on a Saturday
what did bexggg mean by this?

he like BOOM charged me for 2.6k+ dmg in last phase

Lacerate can only be used with axes and swords m8

That's a ruby flask. To slow RF degen (since I can't put on a RotF yet).

And yeah, only a retard would use RF in hardcore before they got enough regen and max res to maintain it.

Southpaw = left hand
You use a sword or axe in main hand, and a dagger, mace, or claw in your offhand; that way you get the speed and block from dual weilding, but you don't need two weapons with good deeps. Which means you can use an offhand purely for it's global stats, like a daggers global crit bonus.

Well you could do reave until you get varunastras

Crit reave with bloodseeker is strong and safe for farming like up to tier 10 maps, or at least was

>list a solid item for 2c (fucking nothing) because it has other really good stuff besides life+res
>no whispers for days
>list it for 1c
>instant whisper

people are really squeezing pennies in this game

>bloodseeker
you mean bino's right

reave is just a bitch sometimes to be honest

No, I presume binos has damage to go higher than t10s

Bloodseeker the instant leech claw

That's where it originated

poetards were too retarded to read, saw '30% has been changed to 25%' and started screeching about nerfs until they were literally told 'This is a buff.'

my intention was to state that bino's is a better choice than bloodseeker for a low cost reave weapon, it's cheap as fuck right now

that being said, i can't decide between putting up with bino's + reave untill i can try out a good sword and lacerate, or just starting a shield charge slayer, because reave can be a fickle skill to use

just got 5 mirrors from a emperor's luck lmao

>no screenshot with a timestamp
congratulations on the 5 whetstones user

Oh, if it's cheap as fuck atm yeah you'd probably go binos

I still want to try a crit dual striker with bloodseeker at some point, instant leech from both weapons should make it a rather interesting build

>list random junk in premium stash tabs
>Chris sends out his RMT bots to buy
Love it.
Horribly under-priced I know but I wanna play the videogame

that's actually not how it works
the second hit is done with offhand

ran a bloodseeker static strike trigger-gem build once, could facetank literally everything up to a certain point (maybe t10-11) and after that my damage was too low for the instant-leech to let me survive.

Fun claw and build, but the dps is just too low on that weapon.

high level crude bow is worth a lot though

They're not even rare at the ilevel that was.
It's 56 or so.

Yeah but with dual strike it's basically a stat stick that provides instant leech, which should overcome the lack of damage.

Well, in theory, maybe

thery very sought after
you use +2 firegems essence and craft +1 active skill gem through master on it
its stupidly cheap to to do.
the reason it has to be a crude bow is so the dex requirements are low so srs can use it.
+2 fire essence is like 1c crafting +1 is also pretty cheap. no more exalt crafting for now if you want to srs.

where does ranger go for life nodes

Short bows work quite well too (and have better attack speed so they're actually better overall when you have the colors).
500 chromes according to vorichi calc. Compared to crude bow's 36.

life wheel

No, they fixed that. I'm running a lacerate duelist with a dagger offhand.

Is it possibke to reforge a link into a 2-2 link? If so how? Vorici?

Meant 4Link into two 2 links ofc

Hello player of path of exile.
You seem to have trouble spotting the life nodes on the path of exile skill tree. There's many different solutions to this but one of the best solutions is the following:
*Download the offline skill tree planner and install it:
github.com/EmmittJ/PoESkillTree
*In the small box to the lower left of the screen there's a box labeld 'Search', in that box you can input search phrases to highlight a subset of nodes
*Input "^(\d+% increased maximum life)" without the quotations and check the "regex" box
*Observe the tree (see picture for example)

Hope you have a nice day and thank you for contacting /poeg/ technical support for this issue.
Remember to consider buying our supporter packs found at [REDACTED] if you appreciate the service we provide.

how do i download the offline skill planner?

She goes and cries in a corner. Every node on the right hand side of the tree combined is under 200% if you don't count the duelist nodes on the centerline.

You can just jewel it. It unlinks unlike 6sockets.

So jewelers onto a 4link breaks the links? Thanks

Ok, I just remembered that a while ago I found this in my first desert map this league. what the hell was up with that?

Didnt find any other after. Didnt drop anything special

poe.trade/search/ahabaahuburaru
Why the FUCK are they so expensive?

Hello once again, sorry it seems we closed the support ticket too early. Thanks for reaching out once again.

To download the offline skill tree planner you go to the website "github" via this URL: github.com/EmmittJ/PoESkillTree
Press the link with your left mouse button.
Then scroll down the page until you find the "Install/Update" subsection of the page.
If you're not fond of scrolling you can hit page down three times on a normal laptop or desktop resolution browser window

Hope you have a nice day and thank you for contacting /poeg/ technical support for this issue.
Remember to consider buying our supporter packs found at [REDACTED] if you appreciate the service we provide.