Ban assault trucks

Alright seriously. Why the fuck would ANYBODY need an assault truck? Are you compensating and feel inadequate. Fucking nobody needs to own one.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fFZhAKoZvaQ
thoughtcatalog.com/anonymous/2014/05/8-signs-a-guy-suffers-from-sps-small-penis-syndrome/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nobody needs to need, user

what's an assault truck?

op's pic looks like it would haul a mean boat

Agreed.

They're also the biggest asshole drivers. Way bigger than idiot Toyota drivers and asshole BMW drivers.

BAN ASSAULT PERFORMANCE CARS

BAN ASSAULT DRIVERS

#NotAllWhiteTrucks
#IStandWithMagnus

Ban assault Muslims

YOU DON'T *NEED* A FULLY AUTOMATIC ASSAULT TRANSMISSION

>just a white recast of mp prime and some pastel paint
>mfw

lol was supposed to be this but that works too hahahaha

just for laughs, haha

someone say assault truck

>implying you wouldnt

That looks like an E30 x Humvee

Ban assault instruments

Why do you have that ahhaahahaaha

those trucks went too far, we need regulation on automatic transmissions now

a whole militia
youtube.com/watch?v=fFZhAKoZvaQ

OH GOD THIS IS GRAPHIC KIDS DONT WATCH!

Utterly horrifying indeed!

BLUE BOARD

#BLM

You'll have to pry my vee ate from my cold clammy hands

>Why the fuck would ANYBODY need an assault truck?
Men with small penises do:
thoughtcatalog.com/anonymous/2014/05/8-signs-a-guy-suffers-from-sps-small-penis-syndrome/

holy shit that's the most badass thing I've seen in a long time

Sexy.

hot damn. Probably be the first Jeep i'll ever own if it makes it into production.

> aesthetics

how?

Isuzu should pay for the death of the innocent. They are responsible for making the truck in the first place.

It was a Renault Midlum

I'm into feminization.

post pics

>Assault Truck meme

>can we fucking not

I want to fuck a femboi locked in Chasity until he cums

It probably never will.

If they had the mind to do something like these we wouldnt have the abortion that is the current Cherokee

Guys, this is the last straw. We NEED to introduce common sense truck legislation before more people die in another mass plowing. It's time to institute a ban on high horsepower, automatic transmission vehicles.

When the driver hit those people the truck slowed down.
If he had a manual transmission, he wouldn't have had a chance to downshift and the engine would have stalled.
But because it was an automatic it downshifted and kept going.

The DAF truck used in this attack is powered by a Cummins 5.9L 6 cylinder 24Valve Turbocharged engine.
When Rudolf Diesel designed the first Diesel engine, it was meant to power farm equipment like tractors and bulldozers.
He never could have foreseen things like turbo charging and 6 cylinders and 6 liter capacity. These modern Diesels have more power than most aircraft engines.
These engines have immense amounts of torque that allowed the truck to keep plowing through people. Diesel engines belong on construction equipment not on our roads. The Diesel engine and automatic transmission basically turned the truck into an unstoppable bulldozer

Had it not been for a person's skull getting sucked in and blocking the Holset turbocharger, the truck and its absolute madman of a driver would have never been stopped.

Don't get me wrong guys I'm a car guy just like everyone here, but I think we need some common sense laws to prevent things like this from happening.

The French government has already vowed to eradicate the streets of Paris from Diesel engines by 2020, but they need to be stopped now.

Will someone make a petition? We cannot continue to live in fear that another oil burning black smoke spewing bulldozer is going to fall in the wrong hands.

#Niceattack #Niceterrorist #nomoremrNiceguy

Jeep's been slowly turning the Wrangler into the new Hummer anyway, so its not too weird

It is extremely easy for anyone in this country to have access to a military-grade truck. No civilian needs a 10 ton vehicle capable of burning 20 gallons of fuel before refueling or going over 50 miles per hour.
How many more people have to die before we implement common sense truck regulations?

forget about the memes, why are them so cheap?
suddenly I want a bug out truck

This is disgusting there is no way to regulate or background check buyers!

>2 generations old super duty

what a poorfag cuck trying to be stylish

>a petition? We cannot continue to live in fear that another oil burning black smoke spewing bulldozer
do they run??

they ran when parked if that's of any indication...

>need
This is irrelevant.

kek a toyota driver literally almost killed me today

holy tits those are cheap.

why are they so cheap? I want one.

My poor baby.

My poor baby.... is gone.

That's why one does not simply drive anything smaller than a 5 ton truck

Just look at the brutality!

fucking faggots go back to /b/ or /lgbt/

Fuck you queer bisexual is the masterace

gas yourself