/Krog/ - Kronos General

Nefarian will die tonight edition

Kronos 2 Guilds:

- Alliance

- Horde (Dead)
Whisper any of the following for an invite: automute, qlurf, glurf, infamy, crabberson, mavaqt or mavadog

>Info:
K2 Website: www.kronos-wow.com

>Addons:
drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B7aZ9mOBWI5oMzQ1eFladEpXT1k&usp=sharing
>Client Download and Connection Guide:
pastebin.com/xscFnzaK (embed) (embed) (embed)
>Leveling Specs:
imgur.com/a/aNm8V
>Vanilla WoW Head:
db.vanillagaming.org/
>Kronos official DB:
vanilla-twinhead.twinstar.cz
>Pre-BiS:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17siOKDwgAq34RqCMtPUKYI_wE7yFai7FEtpSIIC7zJQ/pubhtml

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rivFCwwvoh8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Reminder that we're gonna kill nefarian on 9/11

Reminder that Urist missed out on leaf

Nihilum did 9/11

BW/L was an inside job.

Reminder that Nihilum will never raid

Post femgnomes.

please
answer

Reminder that Jaime and Murder are currently LFM for threesomes

copy your WDB and WTF folders as well

Stop posting, Kas.

That's not Kas.

who guildless horde just trying to level up here?

Is arms viable for raiding on horde side cos they got WF totem?

Also how good is BRE & the appropriate spec compared to a DW build?

>tfw you arrive at luci with full world buffs
>tfw you get MCed

2hand fury is viable

it's about even once you get a premium 2hander (no, unstoppable force won't cut it), slightly worse single target and pretty damn good multitarget

>dying to lucifron MC

jesus christ

>gets MC'd
>everyone kills you

sounds like you're another victim of bullying, nihilum is a well known bully guild!

I still love you Manlet

depends on what patch the server is running. If you have limited debuff slots, it is not viable. Bonereavers edge proc rate is bugged on a lot of servers so it is the highest dps weapon in the game by a good margin (aside from bugged ironfoe and other oddities).

>clique sabotaging non-clique DPS this blatantly

nice "performance-based" loot council

I wonder how many of the clique healers are in on it? Have you noticed that you're recieving less incoming raid heals than other melees? Keep an eye out, you'll be suprised how easy it is to manipulate DPS meters like this

Comfy has 1-2 healers who are insta dispelling him on every boss

>tfw killed my guild master on Hakkar when he was tanking
>he never learnt who did it

>Bonereavers edge proc rate is bugged on a lot of servers so it is the highest dps weapon in the game by a good margin (aside from bugged ironfoe and other oddities).
oh right, does that include Kronos then?

I always just assumed it was naturally an awesome weapon.

druids can still be part of the scarlet crusade right?

THE MOST ADVANCED ADVENTURE IN THE UNIVERSE

Have any other hunters ever had their pet lose all of their abilities for no reason? no extra training points too.

Yes.

My new favorite bug:
>log in
>pet in stealth
>"I didn't train you stealth, what are you doing, cat"
>can only get it out of there by sending it into mobs
>go to trainer
>relearn all talents
>pet still in stealth every time I call it or res it
>teach it stealth
>same bug still in place but now I can get it out of stealth by casting Stealth twice
>can't teach it too many abilities so I have to do DM farming without Growl or one of Bite/Claw
>pet is forever bugged, nothing helps

Never use a cat.

Did the GMs ever help?

When you lost abilities did you ever get the training points back?

Never encountered that one but I stopped leveling my hunter at 30 from all the shit wrong with my pet. the people who level a hunter to 60 must have the patience of a saint or something

The bug you're describing can be fixed by visiting the trainer and relearning everything, it's like 50s.

no i mean my PET has lost its abilities.

my pet had rank 3 dash, rank 7 claw, some stamina and armour passive abilites, along with 59 training points spare

now for no reason my pet has none of these abilities, but i still only have 59 training points..

go to the trainer

if they still don't show up after resetting abilities, RIP

Nihilum healer here who wants to remain anonymous.

Some dps are paying me weekly to provide heal/fear ward priority.

Fuck off, Infamy.

thank you user, this worked! you have allowed my brokentooth to continue to cuck casters.

just spent $150 on gold lol, game is too easy

Those poor parents of yours must be having a hard life for your sake as compensation.

madti here, just checked the armory and my rogue is still in the guild? please kick me, I found a new home on Elysium

what did (You) clique this week?

>a nihilum core rogue and priest sold their accounts
Can't make this shit up

Why are boe epics so extremely rare, more rare than on any other private vanilla server? Why are the quality bop epics so extremely rare, more rare than on any other private vanilla server? Yet in spite of this The Government was able to acquire the majority of these quality bop epics?

It's because the drop rates have been adjusted on this server. The rarer the quality epics are, the more valuable the items owner is on the twinstar trading market, meaning more stars are being bought, meaning Twinstar makes more money. And members of The Government were able to outright purchase guaranteed boss loot. The Government was frequently purchasing epics, and only after having damning evidence on twitch were the kronos admins forced to punish them.

Something similar happened on Emerald Dream. Feenix was outright selling epics, and the Feenix admins skewed the boss loot tables so the more desirable epics rarely dropped, coercing players into caving and sending money to an Eastern European retard for epics. It took months of RaidStats loot data on Emerald Dream for players to present sufficient evidence about the skewed drop rates to the Feenix staff and community, and only then did the admins do anything to fix the issue.

There are serious discrepancies between raid bosses supposed drop rates and the actual drop rates based on official kronos boss kill data. Obviously BWL has only recently opened so there isn't a sufficient amount of data, but the current trend points to admin manipulation. MC data confirms this.

Have fun playing on you Feenix 2.0 server, complete with corrupt administration.

Here is your reply

Have you killed an alliance whore today, /krog/?

Never rule out pure fucking incompetence. The Nost GMs didnt even know how many items Rag and Onyxia were suppose to drop.

>come back from alt tab to nelf rogue killing me
>fuckin mace spec so doing shit damage
>had 50% hp when i came back and died
>got back to corpse and couldn't find rogue
>see nelf druid
>one shot them from cat when they were fighting a mob
>don't feel any better

Yea, I think that guy is giving the Kronos staff A LOT of fucking credit.

That would actually require staff to be doing their jobs. (We know that doesn't happen much here...)

That would also require them actually knowing what the fuck they are doing. It's very clear they don't.

I wonder how you managed to get that...

That's a big butt.

for you.

>hey i have this cool idea to help calm the all-out behind the scenes mutiny going on and more fairly and intelligently distribute our raid loot

>SHUT UP U WHITE RING LOSER

wow so this is the power of being a nihilum GM

>be me in scholo with new guild leader
>lvl59 pug paladin that can't speak english somehow is allowed to come along
>he literally wipes us 5 or 6x
>me and others start to troll him and call him a nigger
>guild leader goes ballistic in guild chat and tells me to shut my mouth
>other guild members instantly pm me and say "hey race and sex stuff pisses him off lay off it"

my new guild leader is a fucking SJW nerd and i already triggered him

what do?

what guild

so you healers only equip this thing to show off in town right?

you don't actually use this meme on an actual raid fight i hope?

Any druid who buys this is a retard

...and there are quite a few of these """"retards"""" out there

It is ok for priests, but it is not BIS like ((((they)))) want u to believe.

call him a cuck and leave

It's bis for druids and priests.

I don't think you understand how much mana regen that is. That's basically a free pot.

On a properly scripted server it's bis for druids throughout vanilla. Here it doesn't proc off their rejuvenate or regrowth

For priests it's arguably bis for BWL progression and is unquestionably bis later in the expansion.

So bad that Paragon was still using it and Scarab Brooch (AQ) in their world first Lich King kill :^)

this. the druids walking around with this shit are a fucking joke and some of them are considered the "best druids" on the server.

it literally doesn't work with rejuv or regrowth its absolutely trash for druids on k2

i think im going to take a break from vanilla wow. the constant server shilling is a pain in the ass. there's no king in the realm.
also the kronos general is super bad. the guild drama to game discussion ratio is fucked. nihilum was a shit show from the beginning

thats because you had faggots like indi and the other DiF shitters in it. if you were smart you would have went horde with the real pros but you all fuckedup to late now

Trade your characters for a Hunter/Warlock or any healer hordeside. My normie guild is recruiting :^)

>wah people aren't letting me make a complete ass out of myself when i wear their clan tag
>where's MY safe space for when I want to use racist words!

get fucked kiddo hope you learn how the world actually works one day

Maybe the know something you dont?
Shit like this is notorious for proccing incorrectly on private servers.
Who's to say that some 0 mana activate item doesnt proc it? Shit like this was on Nost for other proc effects.

>video game
>real world

>i'm allowed to be a manchild to people i meet cause it's online and not my real name people should just let me sit there and spew literal liquid shit from my mouth cause my mommy lets me

holy shit kys lmao

>heh kys
>heh it's just online

nice retorts there chump

im definitely hoping to come back when the shit goes back to like how it was in nost. there was definitely kronos shilling but it was just retards who got lucky with the shut down. at least then we all hated the xiao.
maybe crestfall will be the server

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha
HA

wow the 60 pvp on this server is so fucking dead, what a big fucking joke waste of time

Who is this qt and what show is she from?

boku no pico xD

>boku no pico
What the fuck did I just stumble upon. What is this weird shit? Should I watch it? I'm intrigued..

It's unironically one of the best hentai ever made

normie detected

what the fuck is the attraction of hentai over a living breathing fucking human female with huge tits and a nice ass who can blow cumbubbles?

>I'm retarded and can't jack off to both

It's nice to have variety

when girls play with cum/spit it makes me feel sick
i hate that shit. either swallow it or spit it out i don't wanna see you swirl it around.
ESPECIALLY if i've already came then my sexual attraction drops to nil

hit the nail on the head

raaa

>page 9

Redpill me on Crestfall.

>nihilium bwl raid failed after first 2 bosses

remove glurf

>failed

Quick, trade for a hunter/restosham/priest/warlock and join my normie guild. We're 8/8 bwl

We wouldn't have a raid leader without him.

best server ever just like Elysium, PlayTBC and whatever else people have shilled recently

>be paladin
>Clothies mad when i need their gear
>Warriors mad when I need their gear

youtube.com/watch?v=rivFCwwvoh8

haha epic bro xD

If we manage to fill the raid tonight we'll kill Nef. If only everyone hadn't moved to Elysium...

XD thanks senpai
kill yourself

>mobs that can heal themselves

Reeeeeeeee

spec is looking sexy

rofl

would you rather
>have gear and nothing to overcome and achieve
>or have a little less gear and have something to look forward to overcoming and achieving?

if #1 just join an 8/8 bwl guild its np im sure if ur such a good wow player xd

broodlord is a stumbling block for many guilds rn

nobody has even logged in yet and it's already the most stable, well scripted, nostalrius-killing machine of a server ever (tm)

is it worth leveling on any realm right now?