Where were you when self driving cars became a matter of national security?

Where were you when self driving cars became a matter of national security?

ban assault trucks

Nice terrorist attack lol xD

When self-driving cars are at they'll just hack into them all and cause thousands of car crash fatalities.

They will send hordes of self-driving cars into cafés and schools.

I was driving over pedestrians

>still believes in self driving cars wet dream
i've got some bad news for ya

How in the holy fuck do you kill 77 people with a truck? How many fucking youtube videos are there of people plowing through crowds and killing like 1 or 2 if they even kill anyone at all.

Im at a lost now. Where do we go from here? We have turned all of our vehicles into soap. Where can we go from here to make them safer? What kinda of regulations will the nanny states come up with now? Help me understand wtf is going on? I cant breathe. The walls are closing in. The abyss is staring back at me.
...---...

terrorists aren't capable of anything other than email, shitposting on twitter and recruiting more derka derkas.

the guys truck was loaded with guns and grenades, all 77 weren't just from the truck although a big chunk of them were. He was going about 30mph for a whole mile of pic related.

I can imagine many of those deaths could have been from stampeding people as well.

Okay, next time there is a BLM protest, come up in a big truck and rev engine really mad. Then they will run away and stampede eachother to death.

Yeah, great idea. Except that all the Mexicans will board you because they think you're going to drive them to work.

Isn't it obvious? As soon as self driving technology is viable, manually driven vehicles will be banned. It'll be the end of the car enthusiast as we all know it, and it'll be marketed as being for the good of society. After all, it keeps people safe, right?

Yeah ok someone clear it up for me please.

Did the truck just bulldoze into the crowd, or were there any explosives involved?

77 is ridiculous with just running over people.

Not when it is the countries biggest holiday. Would 4th of July crowds not permit a similar number to be mowed down in a short time?

>Human can't into driving
>Tesla instantly drives you into truck for you
Kek

This was done by a proper truck btw, not a pickup truck.

>Where were you when self driving cars became a matter of national security?

ISLAM.

When the number of muslims reaches a critical mass, the muslims then feel they can push the country into Islam. That's because they know there are too many for the country to get rid of them or ban them. Many other counties that were once non-muslim and became muslim have gone thru the same indoctrinating process. The problems will continue in France until about 60 to 80 years from now, it becomes muslim like all the other past countries where Hegira occurred to them.

Hegira (mass migration) is a time-proven approved method of spreading Islam.

>Nice terrorist attack

Population changes

>national security
>France

Pick fucking one. There's a reason they've had so many terrorist attacks lately that I've lost count.
And that reason is SHIT SECURITY.
Schengen agreement has to stop.

Self-driving cars wouldn't have stopped the multiple attacks from gunmen, unless the police could send random cars to run gunmen over.

Which raises another issue about self-driving cars. Who gets the remote control?

Those numbers are incredibly optimistic.

In the UK our gross migration is about 700,000 and its only going up an up every year. About 300,000 non-brits enter and 350,000 brits leave.

That alone gives 4.2mill non brits and 4.9 mill brits entering/leaving and this isn't even counting for the huge difference in fertility rate between muslims and native population.

The fertility rate of british muslims was 3.0 and the fertility rate of white brits was 1.8.

>The fertility rate of british muslims was 3.0 and the fertility rate of white brits was 1.8.
Educated white parents in the USA have a much higher average age before they become mothers. So it is not just fertility rate, but also the generational age that determines how exponential the growth rate will be.

Will these people be buying the new self-driving cars? I don't think so. That's because self-driving cars are SELF_DIAGNOSTIC. If there is something wrong, they will phone home to the dealer and insurance company and the insurance rates will go up if the car is not repaired.

If it is serious enough, the police will come and issue a FIX-IT ticket simply because the robot car has been saying for the past six months that there is a safety violation.

Old low-tech cars can be driven illegally and the police and insurance do not know the problems. So the poor people will be forced to avoid the high-tech cars that tattletale on them.

I think this maintenance issue and snitching has unintended consequences that fans don't realize yet. A dark underbelly.

its just not white people, higher socio-economic status usually means less number of kids and older age. Edumacation and priorities and what not.

You can say the same of having em' young and many for any of the poorer groups - blacks, mexicans, indians, muslims.

Islam has expanded into many countries by also pitting the original residents of those countries against each other. At first it begins with random violence to wear down the gov't and wastes its resources and unity. Then assassinations and intimidations begin of elected or inherited political posts once the number of muslims becomes large enough.