Coast car - rust?

in a suburb near the beach. would this mean rust?

>putting gym equipment in your mouth
Gross af

this. young girls are retarded

I think she's just pretending, but gee whiz, I can't disagree with you buddy!

if you know. answer the question

cleaner than 90% of dicks m8

>my dick has dozens of gym rats manhandling it every day and it never gets washed

Fuck yeah they are! Woooo!

Of course, Idiot. Ocean breeze = corrosion but it might not be too bad if its usually garaged. It's certainly better than road salt.

Damn thoes machines aar so grimey

>not knowing how to use the equipment.
>putting your mouth on the equipment

>my dick has dozens of gym rats manhandling it every day and it never gets washed
>implying it doesn't

corvettes suck

TO THE OP
NOT NECESSARILY

For instance, in Florida rust is nearly a non issue.

Rust is a problem in the rust belt not because of natural salt but because of unnatural salt, like fucking tons of it, being dumped on all the roads

FUCK SALT. That shit should be illegal.

think of the children! you want our sweet babies to go careening off the road to their dead just so you can use your dumb toy cars all year? you selfish monster

forget rust
there wont be any paint left on your car

>that pic is so old, i remember making a comment about the fully clothed girls ass like 4 years ago

Oh hey OP, you want rust? Visit the north east/rust belt, it makes your nice little sea spray look like car wax.

Shut up normie

Like you wouldn't put your equipment in her mouth

Yes, fuck any nigga who's too stupid to buy snow or ice tires.

>implying 90% of people don't wash their dicks
>implying 90% of people have dozens of people grabbing their dicks every day

On r9k maybe

If the parking spot is within 1/2 mile of the beach, then the car is going to rust down to shit.

who is this baleido krak maytau?

>his dick is just as dirty because he has an assortment of men gripping and tugging on it all day long and never wiping it down.