Tree of Savior General - /tosg/

Previously on /tosg/ Latest Patch Notes: treeofsavior.com/news/?n=636
Rank 8 Update Preview: treeofsavior.com/news/?n=610
Updates You Might Have Missed: treeofsavior.com/news/?n=624

>Can I play the game now?
YES YOU CAN (Get it on steam)! Rank 8 Late September™

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd

This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

>Frequently Asked Questions:
pastebin.com/z0nHSEjH

>Add-ons:
github.com/Excrulon/Tree-of-Savior-Addon-Manager

>Cards List:
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/list-boss-cards-and-effects/321599

>Servers
- kTOS - Server : Vaivora (바이보라)
- iTOS: Klaipeda (NA), Orsha (NA), Fedimian (EU), Telsiai (SEA)

>Official Translation Project - github.com/Treeofsavior/EnglishTranslation
Helping in the translation will speed up international server updates and remove unwanted machine-translated text. There are also rewards for contributors, further explained on the github page.

>/tosg/ Guilds info:
There is no /tosg/ guild in Varena/Silute, if you want one, either wait for someone to make one or roll a Templar.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.
>Klaipeda
Futureproof (Lolipan)
Database (Cattly)
CuteNotLewd (Plasmagica)
Cake (DeliciousCake)
FOE (Jinsae)
cute (Merigolds)
Ohayou (Beethoven)
>Orsha
Kotatsu (Colyo)
>Fedimian
CoffeeHouse (Capyba)
>Telsiai
Comfy (Katzenberg)

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.treeofsavior.com/t/how-do-you-move-towers-in-gbl/326629/8
vine.co/v/5mDuuUBaLbQ
youtu.be/0pjrI_0s5pg
youtube.com/watch?v=ylco87FyYjU
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/how-do-you-move-towers-in-gbl/326629/19
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

/Bullies/ when?

2nd for falling for the fedimeme

Who did this?

It's not Fedimian hour yet
Go back to sleep

>of course

>He doesn't have 1.3k def and 1.1k mdef

I guess that makes sense.

hitler did nothing wrong btw

When you use a warp scroll do you lose your bookmark when you return to it?

Someone in the world hates Monks

How do I Chrono lads? I've heard of ChronoLinker and CryoChrono.

is this true??

no

no

Would be funny if it was.

yes

forum.treeofsavior.com/t/how-do-you-move-towers-in-gbl/326629/8

>AvantHeim exploiting in GvG
>uploads it on YouTube
>I post his video on my thread
>video is now private

Little does he know I downloaded his video yesterday and have a copy of it.

Is this good exp/hour for solo grinding??

eh.. it's okay I guess.

I get near the double of that on my wiz3pyro3, but thats a class made for grinding.

>Backstab, Rank 5, 40% attribute
>does 3000 damage crit from behind an enemy
Um what's going on?
That's a thousand less than a hit from Barrage and that hits ten times.

>Visit Tenet Basement
>No Bots

HAAHAHAHAHAAHHAHA

How crazy it is to enchant the leaf ornament helmet? I really like the helmet but I'm afraid of regretting it when I start dumping enchant scrolls on it.

Sooner than you know.

Backstab is useless without karacha. Get it. If you're not a STR rogue2 you're a shit rogue2 so there's that, too.

loli needs to read up on world politics more

Do it if you want but it's untradeable so if you get something crazy good for a class that's not yours it could be a massive waste.

Would not recommend.

i'm a dex rogue2 and it feels pretty good.
evasion helps my already high dodge, lachry doesn't work as i expect half the time but when it does it's very nice and capture is capture.
there aren't that many circles that synergize with dex early on unless you want to go full pvp with pets.

So I'm currently Cleric2>Priest right now, going into Monk. Should I just go priest 3 and take monk3 at r8? or Stick to priest3>Monk2 and take Inquisitor (no idea if it's any good)?

reroll and do cleric>priest3

>evasion helps my already high dodge
based falseflagger if you played rogue (ebin pretending to be retarded dex build or not) youd know that evasion is rolled separately and isnt actually based on the user's dex, its hard to fucking miss since it has its own pop up

i said helps, did i not?
go against phys boss aoes full dex with and without evasion and tell me it doesn't help.

vine.co/v/5mDuuUBaLbQ

>he doesn't get it
The average bowfag player.

For a spear character, should I use this build?
Sword>Pelt>Hoplite3>Doppel>Dragoon

What classes work well with dragoon?

Yeah that's fine.

For Archer how much Dex should I have minimum? I've read around that you should stat it till you have 100 crit rate and just get the rest from gear.

enough

Not that guy, but which 1h spear should I look for? Brandish?

no longer true, just go full dex with very little str.

youtu.be/0pjrI_0s5pg
sw>pelt>hop2>cors2 shinobi/dragoon

>log on
>instantly miserable
>run my dungeons on all 5 characters
>don't get what I want
>again
>consider staying up for TBL
>remember the cats TBL webm and the demon TBL screenshot

join a guild

Socialize

If they move your guild tower all the way, how would you get it back to the original position? Is this exploit?

make friends

ERP

Just put yourself out there

Just turned Sorcerer and I'm noticing some sort of bug where my summon seems to turn back to level 1 during any cutscene event. Resummoning doesn't seem to fix anything but my TS turns back to normal when the event ends even if I don't resummon it.

A few times my TS has been fine in cutscenes but i don't know what I did.

Anyone know anything about this?

Probably related to that bug that would make bosses come out at level 1

>Probably because he doesn't want anyone else to know about their strategy. It's their rights to do so.

>However, considering there will be so many players accusing their guild for cheating/exploiting (even though they do not do that) just because those players have less knowledge and experience about the game, AvantHeim are forced to reveal about how they could do it.

>And now that people have seen how they did it, the video owner immediately took it down. You already got your proofs that they are not cheating anyway.

>I've been in the similar position so many times with my guild, so I'm not surprised.

>I'd say nice job to AvantHeim for founding that trick. I know that you guys are the top guild from SEA. I wish there is a way where we can face off against each other someday. GG and keep up the good work!

Crimson member, ladies and gentlemen.

On a 2str:1dex build, should I go sissel or glad for a swordie? Money is not a problem, I can afford any.

Sissel
Glad Band is already shit and it's going to be even more shit

People still play this junk?

Not just bracelets. Every single item acquisition should be put on hold until we get the next batch of new items from ktos. Until they stop shitting out items that are LITERALLY better than Lolopanther but are actually attainable, then you can start spending time and money into getting them.

>How do you know there will be a next batch?
Some items types weren't added AT ALL on the last patch. Including things like Rapiers which are absolutely critical.

>tfw this game got 100x better when I joined a guild and made friends
Sometimes the stupid shit I read in guild chat is just what I need to get through the day

>login
>everyone is talking about dick butts
>suddenly an hour passes

Just leave. They've never done anything for you.

Why can the paladin master teleport around but normal paladins can't?

Just kidding, I'm fucking off to bed as well.

Not him, but as a question on guilds
At what point should I ask to join one?

Don't want to be a useless low level to them
I know I'll get biased answers for this, but what are the guilds from the thread like?

Getting a pair of Sissel isn't a bad idea evenn with new things comming
Or you think you can live with Zachariel Badge up to 330 if the RNG fuck you over new rings? All the new recipes are going to be extremely overpriced at first, also Sissels are cheap if you want to lose your sanity with Galoks farming

4 online here. Two are afk.

In their minds, blatant exploitation is a "trick" that they should be praised for.

You can ask whenever, most just want you to be active. Though if you want to be actually useful, go meta for whatever the guild focus is.

Most guilds are dead or full of meme spam.

Yeah, we had about 10 people on not 40 minutes ago, which I guess is okay.
You'd think more people would no-life it up on a Saturday night, but oh, well.

Probably Future proof or Cute would be the best guilds to join. The other ones are either full,dead or have Lalacow in them

>crimson is complete and total cancer
SHOCKER...!

TFW you win GvG but still get spanked

The only guild content to do in this game is GvG, really. All /tosg/ guilds will accept people regardless of level, build, and playtime.

And GvG is fucking trash in the current state
90% of it is about dodging stronger guilds minigame

There's also the hampster dungeon. I always bring low levels to the dungeon. We'd let the higher level members fight the mobs and bosses, while the low levels would help hit the devices.

What events can give gem abrasives? So far I know of:

Curling at Kadumel Cliffs
Pendulum at Evac

Any others?

last thing I heard was needing to have at least 50STR and 130DEX, rest is preference.
And enough CON to survive

>Some faggot afks during TBL
>"LOL I THOUGHT YOU COULD HANDLE IT, LOL UR SO BAD"

The way ToS ERP usually goes(thread theme):
youtube.com/watch?v=ylco87FyYjU

dodging and zerging with lots of multihit

Relatively new player here.
Can you actually go full dex with a bit of con or is it just a meme? Sure I crit a lot but I do pitiful damage. I'm wary of mixed builds because they assume you'll get endgame +crit rate gear easily.

Run away retard.

Every online community says this no matter the game. Check literally any general. It's just a matter of which piece of shit you waste your time with.

with full dex builds what happens is that you crit way more then you not-crit, and the constant critting you do will out-do the damage you'll get from going str instead. Basically you're using high crit rates on high base damage and multi-hit abilites to shit out dps. but i know shit so

I'm close to losing my shit replying to this Crimson cunt. How do you Klai people deal with them?

suck his dick

I've played cbt and I know the game hasn't improved since then.

What stats should I look for on gear then?

Which one? Most of them are obnoxious.

this "STR is weak" meme needs to die.

forum.treeofsavior.com/t/how-do-you-move-towers-in-gbl/326629/19

This one.

Thats their boss. What interest does he have in bothering replying? Btw, he pretends to know about the game but he is a shitter. Check next time if energy bolt moves tower, its le pure knockback. Also, everything dubious about sorcs can be considered unintended, bugged and may be fixed in a year, like mummyghast in icbt2 had this awesome massive magnetic force like pull in one spot and then in itos its suddenly aoe knockback and useless shit. So the reason its not fixed is because imc is retarded piece of shit company.

>Yep, that's the Sorcerer's work, all right.
>What a nice trick they have there. Nice job AvantHeim.

I'm still debating on whether to continue being coy about it or full on implying implications.

coy all the way to the end.
't usually works best if the thread isn't dying any way soon

Anyone wanna whisper and talk and shit? I'm super high and just wanna chill while I farm.

Claerice Bodes on Klaipedia US

sure nigga. im tite as fuck as well rn. whisper XxX420blzaeitXxX

>dropped a card and a cube off manticen
????

Yeah, it's weird.
Even sub-bosses in dungeons can drop cards, now. People got jelly as fuck at my honeypin card even though it's shit.

So I've been gone for about a month or so, is non-rodlero shinobi still completely and utterly fucked by r8 or are they usable now?

Shinobi was always about abusing the skills Bunshins can use. Rodelero just so happens to be most exploitable one.