>8/24 Patch Information
bladeandsoul.com/en/news/desolate-tomb-now-live/
bladeandsoul.com/en/news/summer-treasure-trove/
bladeandsoul.com/en/news/gift-of-the-winds-event-now-live/

>/bnsg/ Servers
NA Server Group 2 (Mushin/Old Man Cho)
NA Server Group 3 (Jiwan/Dochun/Soha)
NA Server Group 4 (Poharan/Iksanun)
EU Server Group 1 (Windrest/Wild Springs/Highland Gate)

>/bnsg/ Clans Info
pastebin.com/4ztNPApf

>BnS Resources
pastebin.com/CgLYrude

>Soul Shield and Gear Cheat Sheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JOQK34BUTR_55XwnbJOk388gjokrtLZFdhi3vIwXjZc/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=2044868321

>Automated Equipment Suggestions
bnscoffee.com/

>Mods
pastebin.com/Zcb5fwHX

>Lewd Folders
bnslewds.imgur.com/

>Community Yearbook
bnsgfriends.imgur.com/

>Previously on /bnsg/

1st for cute yuns

I've noticed a lot more new/low levelled players while levelling my alts as of late.

Did you fk them?

N-no

Takes one to know one.

xth for woman

god i want to suck that dick and let her cum on my nose

>your waifu will never lay your head on her lap and tell you it'll be okay as your breath gets shallow and the last remaining color drains from the world around you

Thanks

/smooch

Reminder that things will get better user. Don't give up just because times are hard now, good things do happen. Always smile through the bad times and never lose it!

Is Friend dead?

MASTER HONG!? It can't be...!

i wanna finger this fat little lyn

>you will leave this world without your waifu ever knowing you existed

Does anyone have the real hongmoon hours meme? Would appreciate if you could post it.

Yes. Even Reto jumped ship.

It'll live on forever in our hearts, friend.

Why do you want to finger a lyn user. That's pretty lewd.

RIP BnS Crimson.

It was great while it lasted. Cherish those memories

ACtually life usually shits on you as best as it can, and it never really gets better.

It just gets worse as you get older.
"It gets better" is just a lie miserable people tell other people so they can delude themselves into thinking their lives don't suck so much.
Hope is a terrible lie we tell ourselves.

Actually, I'm max height.

That stinks, but at least Friend had a great run.
I'll have to look for two new clans on Mushin.

why didnt crimson come back to life after ssp become worthless?

i guess theres no point switching but with moonstones at 1.3 i cant even be assed to afk ssp lol, might as well go crimson

If moonstones are worthless there's no point to switching factions anymore. Faction PVP dies as players explore other methods for making money.

Maku?

BnS Crimson is still alive user. They're all in rebirth now and a bunch of them still bully the CO in SSP.

I wouldn't say so user. My life was worse but it's gotten better. Life goes in ups and downs just like when I know I'm happy it won't last forever so I need to savour it while I can and afterwards when it's gone I can enjoy the memories I made. Life isn't all bad~

Shorty~

Hey user.

faction PVP in mushin has always been a one side angst fest anyways

reds mad they can't farm gold (usually the edgy kids who think they're good at PVP when they're really not)

blue is full of chinks

basically both sides suck cock

Who here /desolatetomb6man/

No shitters. 600 AP+ Pref but mechs more important. Might run Nexus and Masts afterwards.

>"""""(((child)))"""""

>usually the edgy kids who think they're good at PVP when they're really not

most of the "geared" people on red are
>max gear from other shit so they dont give a fuck about ssp farming
>don't care about ssp farming because it's cancer
>want to jump into groups of 40+ chinese bots and aoe them down

if you watch Mute at ssp he just continously dive bombs into groups of 20+ ceruleans and he never really gets anything but i'd imagine its fun for awhile

Johnny Depp clearly doesn't want to be there. Why do you force these monstrosities on him so?

Does anyone from NA still need daily challenges?

so basically they have nothing better to do besides grief chinks even though the chinks still make tons of money

haha that'll teach 'em haha

anyone in downtown vancouver wanna smoke pot together

>AP requirements

the end is nigh

The only shittier i see is (You)

Fuck off normie

i hope no one joined this lobby

>Making demands in /bnsg/

You're a normie who found out about this board through one of the idiots from here who joined your clan. Fuck off back to where you came from.

Anyone in Texas wanna cuddle together
No gay shit

Nice of you to stop by. I saw you in Zaiwei the other day but didn't get a chance to say hello.

Full, thanks friends

go to bed gyro

I told everyone several threads ago that a bunch of normie faggots were showing up lately but no one believed me.

Thirsty over who?

gyro doesnt live in texas

why is this happening? i noticed it too, seemed to start with that faggot "princess"

Why didn't anyone tell me there was a Lyn city?

I ain't gyro you fuck

but why are they showing up now?

Is there some sorta test you have to take to be accepted here? Isn't just knowing this place enough?

Lurk more. AP requirements, for starters, are for F8.

at least princess doesn't make ap requirements for lobbies

Don't do any of the following:

>let me take on way more mechanics than necessary to show off oh i died instantly nevermind
>I don't know you but I saw a guide on youtube so let me tell you exactly how to play your class
>:o x_x ^-^ :x
>please allow me to now recite the transcript from Tony's guide to show how much I know the mechanics of this dungeon I've never done before

>Is there some sorta test you have to take to be accepted here?
Not being an insufferable cunt helps, then again it's not like i can do anything to keep you out.

please allow me to now recite the transcript from Tony's guide to show how much I know the mechanics of this dungeon I've never done before

You may know about this place but you aren't accpeted.

Warp, Cavok, Princess, and this new person. Am I missing anyone?

warp and cavok arent new

yes they are

>warp
>new

chase has been here since like headstart m8..

please allow me to now recite the transcript from Tony's guide to show how much I know the mechanics of this dungeon I've never done before

^-^ dae koreans are le superior dungeonMasters (im white but iplay korean server haha :))

Who's in clans with normies?

Why is her belly button all oiled up?

he quit and came back and he still a normie faggot cavok is pretty new 'here' since people only knew him from the discord servers until tomb released

how new r u

either way, actual new people seem to be able to integrate fine, dont know whats wrong with this princes and fashion person

That's only one of the plethora of questions I have about this """""child"""""

What's the point of them coming here? I don't really get it.

WHO IS BRINGING IN ALL THE NORMANS

theres no other place to discuss the game aside from the mushin discord and ingame (lol)

official forums are just full of chinkposters and you get banned for memeing

ree general

/reeg/

Do sins play constantly watching their ability bar and stealth timer or do they eventually just get a feel for when to use certain skills?

Alternatively, is there a viable sin build other than permastealth? Don't think I have the right computer or ping for it.

I bet it's Arrow and his normie gf who he has sex with every night while they do windrest

>Discuss the game
>/bnsg/

"i don't like that you're new and play what im playing cause"

ahaha i can confirm you probably don't know them and have a stick up your twat but that just isn't going to stop you is it.

and the few you think you know don't count.

Dark build requires 5 stacks of poison, but it doesn't require permastealth and it's more damage, but you need most hm skills for it to be better than lightning

Aorrow or Sotri I bet.
>bnsg clan for bnsg!
>has normies in it

>youll never be this retarded

i bet it was no sek

>theres no other place to discuss the game aside from the mushin discord and ingame (lol)
newfag normie spotted, maybe you should try reddit.

It's not. I know who it is, but I'll let you all figure it out yourself.
They play on mushin, and recently left the only bnsg clan on mushin to join a normie clan.

>youll

calm down there

Someone post a list of relatively new players who integrated well and aren't complete faggots. I'll wait.

>and recently left the only bnsg clan on mushin to join a normie clan.
anyone know who left trueneet recently

High AP panda hunter looking for a subject for his threadly topical shitpost.

1. roanispe
2. roanispe
3. roanispe
4. roanispe
5. roanispe

What is "relatively new"?

Wanna 6v6?

maku and krull

pinkarin

Bjarke from old man cho. He's got a legendary and people who care about him already.

Daily challenges.
Please send help or I'll be stuck here forever.
NA #671667

I'm not back yet, sorry!

isnt that wis? always knew that guy was a faggot

Game will have been out in the west for 8 months in a week or two so let's say the halfway point or about May as the cutoff.