>new announcement trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=t1hBNALUk4w
>Stanley Woo
>Blueberries and blueberry accessories
>Friendly, noncombative discussion of your favorite romance options

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PmpzRN756KU&app=desktop
orig09.deviantart.net/4faa/f/2016/254/f/e/mass_effect___sexy_jack_wallpaper_by_ethaclane-dah8t5p.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=tTrKB9BpSAg
youtube.com/watch?v=AHMnWqszPO4&t=0s
eddrf.imgur.com/
gamespot.com/articles/mass-effect-andromeda-is-30-fps-on-ps4-and-ps4-pro/1100-6443392/
youtu.be/JgZVk8Pzhf0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

gigi-chan best waifu

Which waifu wears pink frilly panties?

Pic related

sharmila traynor

post player characters

since my birthday is n7 day (november 7th) do you guys think bioware would pull a pr stunt and give me free shit or something?

of course not

Liara, Oriana, Parasini sometimes, most of the others will on request, Jack on strenuous request.

>not using a collage

I'm sure Jack would do it when she feels kinky, maybe even forgo the whips and clawing if she's in the mood for something especially naughty.

youtube.com/watch?v=PmpzRN756KU&app=desktop

There's a malequar joke in there somewhere.

pretty nice tits

orig09.deviantart.net/4faa/f/2016/254/f/e/mass_effect___sexy_jack_wallpaper_by_ethaclane-dah8t5p.jpg

>Not using superior ME3 Jack model
wew

For you

youtube.com/watch?v=tTrKB9BpSAg

and fresh off the presses

youtube.com/watch?v=AHMnWqszPO4&t=0s

So

Remnant = Protheans

??? = Reapers

Keth = Geth
You gotta admire BWs ability to come up with new names. Changing one letter is ingenious.

That's obviously because she's high-class military who has techniques to hide their guns out of sight. Which is why her outfit is ridiculous because such high ranked soldiers should wear armor!

Wouldnt be so ridiculous if she was atleast wearing a situation fitting suit, but this purple jacket looks straight out of a 80s scifi b-movie.

>straight out of a 80s scifi b-movie
Yeah, that's pretty much literally what they're going for.

>straight out of a 80s scifi b-movie
so like ME1?

LoL no

I really like that look on her face.

I like ME2 Jack as much as I like ME3 Jack.

I like how the alien lights are Red, Green and Blue again. Some internal consistency is appreciated. Also, the alien "vault" thingy is using assets from the Collector base, but nobody seems to be pointing that out. Or at least I think it is.

I've never understood that 80s reference, I don't see it in Mass Effect at all, especially since no one is smoking.

It can't be, assets from Unreal Engine can't be ported to Frostbite, and even if they could be ported they would stick out like a sore fucking thumb compered to the rest of environment

Armor sets in DA:I looked familiar as those back in NWN1. Like literally ported. To me, at least. But I wouldn't know. The art style in that "vault" just screamed Collector Base to me. Up to the chest high walls.

Yes you can, they are just textures.

It has the same design sure, hexagonal hive or honeycomb design, but i honestly don't believe they just ported them up.

You like a lot of things

I mean, they've been clearly inspired by Syd Mead who designed classic 80s sci-fi like Blade Runner, Tron and Aliens. It's almost uncanny in places.

Eh, I could believe BW being so lazy that they would pull it off. I bet we will even see some old animations.

Femshep

the fucking gun drawing animation I bet

that they were inspired by the works of one man doesn't mean that they were inspired by a whole decade. if it said "they were inspired by the works of Syd Mead", yeah okay.

His work pretty much shaped the science fiction of that era. so it's the same thing

It's not attack on the games, it's a compliment, stop being a defensive autist.

Check out No Man's Sky, that's straight up inspired by book covers of the era.

Mass Effect is not so literal about it, they go for the same feelings generally and mostly in ME1. The Citadel is 80s sci-fi personified, the expansive white, round areas, the music, the serene environment with the plants and water, etc.

time for some multiplayer

yesterday got some terrible PUG fucking shits that died every 10 seconds on silver and left me alone at wave ten with a full hack against reapers... with a fucking infiltrator

I spent all my revives and weapons, but managed to hack to 2/3

fuck them

Cool story, keep me posted.
Can ii follow your blog somewhere?

Would you rather the thread died without any content you fucking autist?

I never played MP, did I miss something good?

Horde mode with ME3 gameplay style, i'd say not much, you can still get pretty similar experience in Armax Arsenal Arena

It wasnt even near to dying.

It's awesome. It's the reason I do not regret paying for the game despite the shitty ending. A group pve mutliplayer with waves of enemies.

I still play it from time to time after so many years, that should tell you enough. It's fun, a quick immersion in ME with a different flavour each time due to the other players, you never know if you will get a good squad or a shitty one.

There are some autistic upgrades and collectibles if you are into that. The different characters and upgrades are pretty cool as well and let you customize different build with abilities and different gameplay.

Would recommend/10

it was a general expression autismo

Nice damage control kek

>It's not attack on the games, it's a compliment, stop being a defensive autist.
m8 you really need to learn to differenciate between the personal insults the autist is flinging around and a normal question. did I insult anyone? did I ask something completely unreasonable? I just don' tagree with someone's point of view and that automatically makes me an/the autist? right

>defensive
where did he go defensive?
>autist
you keep using that word etc

samefag plz

>multiple people are calling me out
>I'll just pull the samefag card, that'll teach them hehe

I hope they make the landing animations after jumping more fluid. In this demo they look really choppy and clunky.

I hope the facial animations are better than what we saw in the demo as well. There's a weird disconnect between the faces when they're in motion and when they return to a natural, default expression.

But at least we got to see a Male Ryder, so EA is pushing the muh women thing too hard (yet).

Is eddy the Phillip K. Dick of /meg/?

Who is that?

A science fiction writer from the 60s-80s who was known for being an insane drug addict who averaged 60 pages a day (Stephen King only averages around 12, as a comparison).

Dick wrote Blade Runner, Minority Report, A Scanner Darkly, Total Recall, and Screamers. He also died poor before any of them were made into successful movies.

He has certainly created his fair share of weird shit, that's for sure.

anywhere i could get more of this? didn't seen this in pastebin

I'm sure there's a gallery somewhere. eddy and WG did several attempts at archiving fics. Imgur galleries, but there were issues IIRC.
Here's a partial gallery at least:eddrf.imgur.com/

Well eddrf is going for a job teaching Swedish in a country where the majority will soon speak Arabic. So the dying a poor man will be another similarity.

MEA will run at 30 fps on ps4 and ps4 pro
Link follows when im at my pc

He's becoming the Commander Shepard he wants to see in the world.

don't sweat it, I found it for you.

gamespot.com/articles/mass-effect-andromeda-is-30-fps-on-ps4-and-ps4-pro/1100-6443392/

christ...

You're memeing, no way.

No way the demo was in native 4K then
who are they trying to fool with their blatant lies?

What are your thoughts on when Andromeda is released and these threads will have more than 5 posters again?

Not looking forward to it. Post quality is generally shit right now, I don't think flooding the general will make it better.

it will be even worse, because while the quality of the posts will stay the same, it will all just be faster.

I will leave since I will wait for all the DLCs to be released and a proper cracked version is availiable for download to not get anything spoilered.

Also the general will be swrmed by fanboys who fall into autistic rants as soon as you critizise the game like we already have 2 in the thread.
My sanity wouldnt make it reading all their excuses and mental gymnastics to justify the mess the game is going to be.

No, he's actually going to teach Swedish in Sweden.

I'm pretty sure Sony has said that most games won't be native 4k. Even their first party game Horizon was revealed to not be native 4k.
Honestly, I'd rather have 60fps than 4k but I guess I'm in the minority.

everything under 60 fps is trash, idk why they hop onto the 4K hypetrain.
I cant believe that so many people already have a 4K TV to make it a priority in marketing.
But ofc you are right, full HD and 60fps would be much better than 4K 30fps.
I just hope they dont put a FPS limit in the PC version.

Didnt DAI already run badly on consoles with barely 30fps? I think BW is unable to optimize the frostbite engine. EA is fucking retarded forcing everyone to use it.

I like the logo to the left. Reminds me of Lockheed Martin.

Holy shit you are right 10/10 game this logo changes everything. Preordering right now

graphics in second life have come a long way

pretty much all my friends got 4k TVs now, I feel like I'm the only one around not having one.
also there're sometimes ridiculously low prices offers here, the nearest Media Markt offered a 4k TV for €299 last week, that's less than I paid for my current one. So yeah, from personal experience at least, priorities are set. 4K is more important to them right now than 60FPS

>the nearest Media Markt offered a 4k TV for €299 last week
That can't be a good 4k tv. That's a ridiculous price.

yeah I can't even remember the brand name, it was some no name shit, but still, shows that prices are dropping. you get a good brand name 4K TV for €500 easily by now and instead of cutting corners on quality they do it by keeping worthless features out.

>gamedevelopers put more focus on higher resolutions than improving gameplay, AI and story

sad state the current gaming industry is in, I blame normies for that

>4K
>adds immersion

BW actually believes this

it's been like that since 640x480 was new and modern

No, most games today are graphic blender with formula gameplay aka gow/cod
There is barely innovation outside of niche games. Rts is nearly dead, shooters play all like the same and you feel that the passion and love for s game was replaced by profit focus industry. That all showed up in the recent years. Its because gaming vent mainstream

Also games were streamlined because normies couldnt handle complex gamemechanics

Can pirated ME2 DLC's be added to legit Steam copy of the game? I'd just buy them if they weren't so fucking expensive.

why not just download the whole pack?

Dunno, I just thought since I have it on Steam might as well use it and get the DLC's seperately.

It's also got to do with the limitations of consoles. Compare Baldur's Gate I&II to Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance

yes, I was hopen the new generation allows for more complex enemy behaviour, more fleshed out gameplay mechanics that are more than stay in cover, regenerate health, shoot enemy, repeat.
But no, instead we get 4K what nobody really needs just because you can put a 4K label on it and the normies think its hot shit. frustrating

cant help you then, but downloading everthing in a bundle works best I think. its like 15 GB max

why so dead, its sunday evening

>answering your question in the same sentence

I would expect people to be more active on a sunday evening, chilling in their comfy blankets shitposting on Veeky Forums while watching tv or doing some other relaxing shit.

sunday evening is homework time for kiddies after maximum procrastination
inb4
>not doing it on monday morning in the bus

>doing homework in tge first place
You have a learning disability? I never did homework

there are school systems where you are forced to do homework each day instead of sitting in school until 4 in the afternoon. you're basically carrying the work you would have done in other school systems inside the school building back home instead because lessons end at 1.

how old are you?

older than you.

Femshep~

More Boston Dynamics. This time it's balancing on a thin piece of wood.
>youtu.be/JgZVk8Pzhf0

nice, cant wait for one of those google-bots to beat the crap out of me for voicing my critizism at the goverment. fun times ahead