Meanwhile outside of Dollar Tree

Meanwhile outside of Dollar Tree

Ok? Nice.

>Meanwhile, outside of Dollar Tree
>Some daddy's money rich kid is going to the Jew side with his ~$100k car

Sup fellow jerseybro

>mafioso coming by to collect "insurance"

Not shit talking, found it amusing is all. Dollar Tree is fucking based anyway.

Kinda how I feel rolling up in my car to the dicount grocery store.

Just cuz daddy has some money doesnt mean I like to waste it

See: , I don't blame him. If I had that money I'd still do the same.

Nothing wrong with that. Even if I make a lot of money, you'll still see me at the dollar store and McDonald's sometimes.

He didn't get rich by shopping at the more upscale stores user.

Also there are some things I know I can find at the dollar tree that I'm not sure where to buy in other stores.

>implying there's only a dollar tree with that big ass parking lot

I saw a convertible R8 next to me while I was filling up the other day. Man, it sure is an awkward looking car with the top down.
Still jelly though.

>Jew Jersey
>Rich Jew in R8
>Jewing it up in a Dollar Store

I'm not surprised.

I saw a dude in his Aventador going to pick up some bread at Ralphs. So yeah, is it a surprise people who drive expensive cars normal like us?

>Rich people should behave stupidly and only shop at expensive stores

This is such an idiotic ideology. My grandparents are rich fuckers that bought a Corvette and a Jag XJ with cash, yet they still shop at Target and eat at In-N-Out. Saving money will keep you wealthy longer.

Shhhh

I hate Dollar Tree

A bunch of the Dollar Trees in the area just started implementing these shopping carts where you have to put a quarter in to use it and get it back when it is returned. The first week or two, all of the Dindus were throwing such a shit fit about having to put a quarter in.

If you people weren't so lazy and actually returned the carts in the first place, this wouldn't have happened. Plus, it's a fucking quarter.

I acknowledged that six times in the thread, calm yourself

Most wealthy people I've ever known were fairly frugal people

They'll buy the occasional nice car and obviously have a decent house but unless you come across athletes/actors most don't usually spend every dime they have on status items unless they're mega wealthy.

The owner of the business I currently work for makes stupid money and his still drives a mid 00's Ferd F250 to work everyday.

thats for sure.
why should wealthy people care about image like a lot of 'tards here?

>Meanwhile outside of Dollar Tree

There's quite a bit of good stuff at those stores actually. Some stores are different from others and may have more stock because they are physically much bigger. I've seen one that was maybe 30% physically larger but the stock was almost all the same (some additional one-shot seasonal items or one time bargain items). So I guess the amount of stock they carry is pretty standardized regardless of store size.

>I make a lot of money, you'll still see me at the dollar store and McDonald's sometimes.
I'm not embarassed to roll up there in my new car. Of course, the parking lot has lots of other cars from other shops there.

>A bunch of the Dollar Trees in the area just started implementing these shopping carts where you have to put a quarter in to use
There's good reason.

It's because the homeless keep on stealing them to use at their encampments. They will steal some rattlecan paint and cover up any color logos.

The carts keep their stuff off the wet ground and ants. They also use the carts as props for tentpoles that support tarps. The smaller size of dollar tree carts is actually more useful for them than the larger supermarket carts.