One Piece Games General - /opgg/

Soon edition

old General guide, read before posting
docs.google.com/document/d/1Le93oFv06vnK2v2ImTJqQWD65xzu30UKSS4HTUASEEo/edit?usp=sharing
READ THIS FUCKING GUIDE IF YOU ARE NEW FOR THE LOVE OF USOPP!

>Quick Links
Turtles:optctimer.com/
Tables:optc-db.github.io/
Calendar:optccalendar.com/

>One Piece: Treasure Cruise Friend Code List
Add people from here if you're new or need more friend captains.
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pnQGdZ1XsJSBtZcnVYNjPyjiba5LVSHIENdfFg_fLXA/edit?usp=sharing
If you wish to be added to the list put your ID in here
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfk5fYpD1EyNRiATdPjZCx3E8XNBAxZn4GtHTGfMqsEwz3fpA/viewform

>Drops/XP spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bA2WG0RFy9Nz_NF0H3z5uXwLflKkhnAYm9k8dutOT0k/htmlview

EVENTS (GLOBAL)
- Special Events -
>Sabaody Archipelago Sept 13
>V5.0 Sept 13
>Coliseum opens Sept 14
>3D2Y part 2 -Jinbei Sugofest Sept 11 - Sept 13
>Rush to the Top Aug 30 - Sep 12
>Set Sail for Sabaody Sept 13 - Sept 26
>Summer FN: Nami Sept 6 - Sep 13, Perona Sept 13 - Sept 20, All three Sept 20 - Sept 27
>Skill up Sept 25 - Oct 1
- Raids -
>Mihawk Sept 11 - Sept 12
- Fortnights -
>Tom Workers Aug 30 - Sep 13
>Wapol Sept 13 - Sept 27
>Aug 30 - Sep 6 Sky Knight FN, Smoker FN
>Sep 7 - Sep 13 Absalom FN, Tsuru FN
>Sept 13 - Sept 20 T-Bone FN, Hogback FN
>Sept 20 - Sept 27 Wanze FN, Warriors of Shandia FN

EVENTS (JAPAN)
- Special Events -
>Sep 6 - Sep 21 Save Ace Campaign
>Sep 6 - 13 Super Success
- Raids -
>Zephyr Sept 12 - Sept 13
- Fortnights -
>Koala and Hack Sep 6 - Sep 20
>Sept 8 - Sept 15 Breed FN, Afro Luffy FN, Absalom FN

first for UROUGE

>spend all this time updating the events
>another guy just copy-pastes it
Anyway, use this next time:

EVENTS (GLOBAL)
- Special Events -
>Sabaody Archipelago Sept 13
>V5.0 Sept 13
>Coliseum opens Sept 14
>3D2Y part 2 (minus Jinbei) Sugofest Sept 11 - Sept 13
>Rush to the Top Aug 30 - Sep 12
>Set Sail for Sabaody Sept 13 - Sept 26
>Summer FN: Nami Sept 6 - Sep 13, Perona Sept 13 - Sept 20, All three Sept 20 - Sept 27
>Skill up Sept 25 - Oct 1
- Raids -
>Mihawk Sept 11 - Sept 12
>Buster Call Sept 15 - Sept 16
>Ivankov Sept 18 - Sept 19
- Fortnights -
>Tom Workers Aug 30 - Sep 13
>Wapol Sept 13 - Sept 27
>Sep 7 - Sep 13 Absalom FN, Tsuru FN
>Sept 13 - Sept 20 T-Bone FN, Hogback FN
>Sept 20 - Sept 27 Wanze FN, Warriors of Shandia FN
>Sept 27 - Okt 4 Cobimeppo FN, Arlong FN

EVENTS (JAPAN)
- Special Events -
>Sep 6 - Sep 21 Save Ace Campaign
>Sep 6 - 13 Super Success
- Raids -
>Zephyr Sept 12 - Sept 13
- Fortnights -
>Koala and Hack Sep 6 - Sep 20
>Sept 8 - Sept 15 Breed FN, Afro Luffy FN, Absalom FN
>Sept 15 - Sept 22 Bride Nam FNi, Lucci FN, Morgan FN
>Sept 22 - Sept 29 Kimono Crocodile FN, T-Bone FN, Supersonic Ducks FN
>Sept 29 - Okt 6 Men are Forbidden FN, Wanze FN, Ganfor FN

I keep seeing you post Venom Pirates, yet you're STILL not on the friend code list.

What the fuck brah? Too good for us eh?

just got home and saw that everyone was too fucking lazy (including you) to make a new thread while the old one was nearly dying

>implying we'll still need Mihawk on the events list by the new thread with how slow this shitty general goes

There's no need to farm Buster Call if I got a Croc, right?

why even bother with an event list when everything is in the fucking calendar website already?

My bad senpai I'll add it. I'll have to delete some shitters if anyones gonna be able to add me.

Fuck it any Rayleigh with more than 2 months off is out. All my ghost friends are Rayleighs. Never use him now anyway.

I don't see how those two are related

Next OP just needs to put a little bit more effort into it than this one.

Sorry for being salty, let's not get derailed by shitposting like the previous thread.

>Crocodile
>Best Cerebral booster
>Special that boosts Cerebral by 2x
>Momonga
>Cerebral lead but caps at 2,5
>Special that boosts by 1,75x
really nigger

noone uses Momonga as a Cerebral lead though, 95% of his use comes in slasher teams

then why didn't you make this one?

Cheers brother, sorry to grief you but you seem like a competent player, and we definitely need more of those on the list.

Also RIP Ray I just pulled him last Sugo, he seems pretty good to me...

And I wonder how reasonable it would be to completely remove anybody who ISN'T on the list here from Veeky Forums, as in all the shitters I've accrued but still play since I started the game, the kind of people who have Despair on their Blackbeard or max level Enel without a single skill up/socket. Do you think a decent friends list would be sustained purely by people from here? We all 'seem' to have a good grasp on the game and what sockets to have or what captains to have up at the time they are needed, and there's 80ish of us which is a sizeable amount.

Should I do it family? Would it be a mistake?

I guess you're talking about Legend Croc, specify next time.
Anyway, are you really saying that you don't need the 3th highest ATK on a global-PSY-cerebral unit (1st without legends) with also a 1,75 type boost and 3 farmable sockets?

You decide, it's your game.

you have 200 fucking slots, just leave them

I did, it just took me 20+ minutes and you were faster.

I don't know. I think about it at times. But I did quit for a few months, and only got most of my good shit after. What if they make comebacks? Or they were the one version of that captain that was gonna be available for hours cause Bamco. Thats why I have a bunch of Vistas who haven't played in 200 days.

200 isn't enough imo. Thats why I'm having to delete randos now

Ray carried me thru a good portion of the game, but hes just soo massively inferior to G3 because they keep nerfing him. G3 doesn't lose his boost from missing or get multiplier capped raids and fortnights. I guess he doesn't stack with the Raid Boa either though she hasn't come to global yet.

Capped Enel is excusable, dumb shit like damage reduction or despair on BB is not. Choose wisely who you remove, but it's not like you owe them any form of respect.

From the limited time I've had with Ray, so far he's at least made fortnight farming (where he can be used) super damn comfy. G3 suffers from having to be on point with your perfects all the time where as Ray is super forgiving and can actually kill more than 3-4 things per turn.

But G3 has carried me through so much content and was/is the reason I'm as far as I am, so he's an absolute beast and is definitely a mistake character whom I'll use when I need to, but I definitely prefer comfier options when I can use them.

Capped Enel 'is' fine for a time, but it's the fact I've seen these people on my friend list for countless returns of Enel and he hasn't gained a single damn socket OR skill up. The only issue with removing people like this is that they might actually have other good/useful captains that were the reason I added them in the first place. I bloody hate having to check each captain I'm using during raids just in case they are capped level but with base special and will fuck up my run.

It's not like if I remove a tonne of them I won't add more if I come along a good captain, I'll just be more selective from here on out.

Just be sure to favorite people with actually usable other captains as time goes on, it should prevent the need to check if they have other useful captains in the future.

I cleared out just recently and was using Fossa to run Duval and Summer Nami and got 5 or 6 Fossa's. I'm hoping the fact they were smart enough to use Fossa also means they will have appropriate captains up for events. So I think if you see someone running a niche team to farm something add them cause they know whats up.

Yeah that's a good point, maybe I'll do a purge after Mihawk and go through and favourite you guys and whomever else seems different.

What a dummy.

>Hes giving RCV boost and RCV candies to BB

I'm one of those Fossa's, I'm not even using him but I know others are so I chucked him up on one of my slots.

Seems like a fun game. Everyone find and post your most fucktarded friend captain before deleting them

I'll throw in an extra one then to

Thanks m8 I probably used your Fossa the max amount of FP times for at least 2 days

also a bonus whale

Either this guy is really unlucky, or he's put Resilience on other units to make it usable. I really hope it's the former.

It's the latter.

I'm pretty sure this guy fed all his socket books to Kidd. Could be he just pulls mad Kidds I guess.

unlikely, I have 4 sockets on Kidd too because I pulled like 4 of his copies during 7/11

That could be dupes. I pulled 6 or 7 Kidds during 7/11.

Probably mad pulls on Kid, I managed to get quite a sockets on few RR only STR characters thanks to 7/11, my Kid is similar but with shittier sockets.

Pretty sure he didn't. Those are from 7/11. I got a bunch of Kid from there too.

whats the game you have notif for ? is it good ?

It's called Valkyrie Crusade. Its like a card game with anime girls. But it's not super hentai. Most look more badass then sexual.

It's pretty fun if you get in a good Allliance. It's really hard to get stuff when you first start out though. A good bit harder than getting to a decent power level in Treasure cruise. I'll post a couple pics of the UI if you want after I finish this nami run and find a better shitty captain.

Okay how about this Garp with RCV and Autoheal and 50 hp candies so you know it wasn't just from an unlucky batch.

I can understand HP candies on Garp, I think I threw like 3 or 4 on him when Candy was released, but that's a bit much. How he didn't farm Garp during half stam is beyond me though.

I can't help feel somewhat bad for these people who just don't have a single clue, but at the same time they clearly enjoy the game, not that I understand how with such a shit grasp on what's going on and how difficult things like raids must be for them.

Auto heal has always felt like a waste on 2x HP captains to me, coming from playing a lot of MMO's you learn that your effective HP is only as much as you can actually heal of it, and having 40k odd HP with double Garp practically makes auto-heal useless, not to mention the few farmable PSY units have so few sockets between them that you're really doing yourself a disservice by not putting Bind or Despair on them

The candies would be chill, but if you are gonna commit all that candy and not even have despair sockets thats pretty counter productive.

>Need 80 copies of Mihawk to have >90% chance to max him
>Each run estimated to take me 10 minutes based on team comparisons from youtube
>Not including time to gem stamina etc etc
>13 hours of farming required.
>No way I'm getting that done on a weeknight.
>Without 2x skill up 80 copies doesn't even give 10% chance.

How often do we see a 2x skill up?

BUILT

FOR

DUMMIES

FACEBOOK

>How often do we see a 2x skill up?
Every 7 weeks or so. Bamco was pretty shitty with how rare they used to be, but they've stepped it up and we've had it pretty good ever since like May, when a fucking 3 month skillup drought finally ended.

As for Mihawk, he comes by often enough, so don't stress about this too much by getting him all done at once. Still, it's great that you understand his importance. If I were in your position, I'd just shoot for 40-50 if you're really pressed for time. Not claiming you'll max him with those, but it's a good half right there, and you could be get pretty lucky with the skillups/sockets. Farming him the remainder the time after will be simple since you'll know how much you need based off the first time.

>3 days til Colosseum

>3 days until tuesday when I can farm sea ponies.

>4 days until Wednesday when I can farm rainbow penguins

wtf why was my post deleted

>Spent 10+ gems trying to socket nami
>5+ for my last autoheal socket level
>Still nothing.

>gemming to socket any nami
Stop that.

The secret is to farm 50 or so copies your first time and then grab the rest the second time.

You might get lucky and max him, and if you don't, you'll be in easy putting range when he comes back next month.

There has been a skillup every 3 event cycles, so it's really not all that bad. Right now, we're exactly in-between the one we just had and the one we're about to have.

>Wasting time on any of these fortnights
Stop that.

>he thinks I'm running any of these shit fortnights
You're funny. Get your head checked.

>Literally not playing the game

>compares gemming for garbage to spending stamina regularly
nice

>Not gemming free Nami sockets and candy
It might be nice being below plvl 250

>gemming free

>gemming free Nami sockets and candy
>free Nami sockets and candy
>gemming
>free
Are you the tard that posted about giving tomes to raid bosses? Get a trip.

What was the post?

I said Zephyr is coming so there's no point to discussing Nightmare Luffy teams this soon

Chopper looked fucking retarded when he was first introduced.
His cutesy design is way better.

fuck you I know most people disagree with me.

The stupid post where he linked a bunch of people and stated that Nightmare Luffy would be coming on Halloween and not this month. He's a touch retarded.

oh you must be pulling
Im sure you'll get a nice silver for your patience

>Not getting both blue and red pigs and turtles from absolam and stat candies from Nami.

>people think Nightmare Luffy will be released Halloween
>Bamco in charge of logical decisions
>Ever

I'm not retarded, but that's a touch surprising that such a harmless post would be deleted. Maybe the hotpocket didn't like the amount of quotes?

>accusation of pulling during a shit sugo because he spends gems like an idiot
I have no plans of pulling, just saving gems.

These threads get so hostile so quickly. It's almost like people aren't allowed to play different from others.

>people are being hostile

It's daytime now so the underage anons are back

Different is fine, but being an idiot or retard and blindly spreading shit advice is not so fine.

nah dude its totally fine to use 10 gems on continues if you want Enel to drop for the first time.

Or to use tomes on raidboss. Those people need to die.

I didn't use continues, I used it for stam refills to farm 30 stam and I never regretted it.
Also holy shit it's like the 10th time that you bring this up stop shitposting already

>retard calling anything shitposting
Smooth move, idiot.

you've been shitposting heavily since yesterday and mutliple people have already called you out
just stop shitting this thread up. we used to have a good thread, but then lost lots of posters since september began and you'll only make it worse like all the other generals have deteroriated

>heavily since yesterday
I've been posting regularly for more than a year, just because people don't agree with you, doesn't mean they're all the same person.
>just stop shitting this thread up
Shit advice from you and other idiots is worse than most shitposting.

>we used to have a good thread
>all the other generals have deteriorated
thats a fuckin joke

Where were you when all the different OP generals got combined. This used to be OPTCG

That's rich because we've never had a guy completely give up on trying the game because of shitposting until yesterday.
>just because people don't agree with you, doesn't mean they're all the same person.
take your own post and read it as if it was mine, I haven't posted in the last thread at all
I'm just so fucking sick of you being a complete douchebag and thinking you're doing the right thing. No matter what anyone posts YOU and you specifically are there to post your tired mantra in the same writing style you always do. Have you ever posted anything non-negative that wasn't meant to make someone feel like dirt? Why don't you fuck off to where you can be an underage shithead all you want and noone will call you out

>idiot quit
Nothing of value was lost. If you want to defend idiots and play around in some "safe space" go to plebbit.

What do you mean where? I was here. I'm plvl 250+.

I'd rather have 10 idiots posting actively in the thread than one worthless, unloved retard like you here

That reminds me we can discuss Burning Blood in this thread too. Aokiji best fighter.

Great post, I read none of it.

>If you want to defend idiots and play around in some "safe space" go to plebbit.
ironically, you're trying to make this thread into your own safe space where noone new is allowed
you'll kill the thread this way

If you'd rather have 10 brainless idiots, you are part of the problem.

its just bants most of the time, if they can't handle it, oh well

Why won't you fuck off and make the thread a better place then, because I'm not leaving. And I'll continue to call you out as the resident sperg you are whenever you post.

If you actually think having this thread jam packed with actual idiots would be better, you're mistaken, visit any moba general. I stay here because I enjoy the game and actually helping new players, along with telling off false/speculated/shit information.