Previous >[Magical Girl Journey ~Prisma Corps~ from 9.8 to 9.21]
fate-go.cirnopedia.info/quest_event_20160908.php
-Welfare Kuro von Einzbern
-Following Servants have increased damage during the event
- Mashu, Medb, Illya, Kuro, Helena, Nursery Rhyme, Medea Lily
-Limited shop CEs
-4* Kaleidoruby: +10% Buster up/+8% NP damage up
-4* Kaleidosapphire: +10% Arts up/8% NP damage up
-Gives female servants, D'Eon and Astolfo +50% damage during the event and additional +50% Buster/Arts up during raids with the appropriate CE
- Fuyuki must have been cleared to gain access to the event
- Kuro Ascension mats and copies unavailable until 9.14
- Event missions pastebin.com/LAYW9Qi6
>[Prisma Cause gacha]
Servants on rate-up
-5* Caster Illya
-5* Rider Medb
-4* Caster Medea (Lily)
-4* Caster Nursery Rhyme
-4* Caster Helena Blavatsky
Female only gacha + D'Eon and Astolfo

Limited CEs
-5* Magical Girl of Sapphire: +40% NP charge/+25% NP charge rate, +1 Lion-kun drop
-4* Search and Destroy: +8% Arts up/+15% NP damage up, +1 Magical Bushido Musashi drop
-3* Zunga Zunga!: Damage block (100)/5% increased healing, +1 Pudding drop

>News and Reminders
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.info/news.php
-New vers - emulators, rooted androids, jailbroken iPhones&androids with developer options on are prevented from launching game
-Mashu Kyrielight voice actress Risa Taneda on hiatus to recover from illness

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Frequently Asked Questions
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>Translations Pastebin
pastebin.com/cJ9J0t45

>Friendlist Spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q7PleXm4aQWpc0-fvUhS-p9LMoept7nc5WtwkCUX0os

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.info

>Alternate servant/CE database
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

>CMs
mediafire.com/download/960gn6g6w2p0l8q/FGO Material I.zip
mediafire.com/download/wj405jjjc9ly94e/FGO Material II.zip

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=58924670
forum.xda-developers.com/google-nexus-5/development/rom-untouchedaosp-aug-17-2015-t3182377
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What a shit OP

Bedi!

I want to ___ Ilya!

This isn't a magical girl.
Where are the magical girls?

Thread of the Oni!

adopt

With how I've been beating Kuro it's more like Prisma Corpse

I would like to know the origin of this image

Which event gave best mats?

Hard mode: no Christmas

Reminder that Emus aren't completely dead yet.

Aoko has the best body.

Did you go to church today?

LIZ THREAD

so basically, the SDK comes rooted?

it comes with playstore right?

Join me in my Jihad attempt at DW's HQ, sponsored by the man with the golden toupee

speaking of xmas event, really hope we get that amount of free qp and fp like last year, that shit carried me for half the year.

roll

take responsibility for

According to this guy you need a phone.

>You install the SDK, download a preset template, authorize access, link a rooted phone, transfer old unsigned apk, update said unsigned apk with new apk from the playstore and play.

hold them at gunpoint and make them give me illya pls

So it's pointless if you don't have a phone already
Fuck.

>Only about 2 more months until Enkidu

I don't even understand what "link a rooted phone" means

He meant a virtual phone package.

Well its downloading anyways, gonna check and see if i can use titanium backup.

xth for making Fate great again

Nice

I hope we get 1/2 dailies after the event is over. I really need exp and QP

I actually want Stheno so I can have all three together.

Best knight.

Why was Saber such a cunt when Alex showed up to propose that they join forces against Cthulhu?
>Alex: Hello.
>Saber: You wanna go? I can go right here and now.
>Alex: Hold it, I just wanted to suggest we should call a truce for now to fight the tentacle monster together instead.
>Saber: I can do that.
>Alex: Can you deal with it even though it's in the middle of a river?
>Saber: I can walk on water whenever I feel like it.
>Alex: The more I hear about you, the more awesome you sound. I would love to fight with you on my side.
>Saber: Fuck you.
Seriously, in that exchange she just comes off as a rude and boastful bitch.

Nothing in that explanation makes sense for me. I never messed with a SDK before. What kind of template? Googling "Android SDK template" will get you nowhere.

Can you elaborate on those instructions? I doubt most people here used that stuff before.

>tfw no jukebox option

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=58924670

Translation when?

I don't think I'll be able to hoard enough Quartz in time.

DW would go out of business if they did that.

She's offended by offers to play minion on general principle.

Are you from /v/? That kind of summarising of what happened just makes you sound really retarded.

Final verdict on Illya is that she is average.

Everything about her is good and she isn't brokenly OP like Waver or trash like Shirou.

No one wants to fight with a shitty meme king like iskander

Hey /fgog/, I'm a new player and I just started playing F/GO last month during the Summer event, and so far I'm have a blast. Now with the Illya event, I want to start getting a little serious in creating my team.

The image in this post is the list of servants I have. As for their levels, basically these are the servants that I've leveled up so far, in level order:

- Athuria (Archer) 70
- Scathach (Assassin) 60
- Tamamo Cat (Berserker) 40
- Mashu (Shielder) 33
- Robin Hood (Archer) 34
- Cu Chulainn Prototype (Lancer) 30
- Diarmuid Ua Duibhne (Lancer) 34
- Ushiwakamaru (Rider) 32
- Sasaki Kojirou (Assassin) 30
- Hans Christian Andersen (Caster) 15

The rest are 15 below or even 1. As you can see, I am in dire need of a Saber. I search about using Giles Saber, but the response wasn't so encouraging.

Basically I would like to ask, with my current selection, which servant should I start leveling and focusing on? I'm pretty happy with Athuria and Scathach, but Tamamo cat dies quite fast. As for the rest, I'm not really sure where should I invest my exp cards and items. Should I wait for a better Saber? I'm a F2P user, so buying Quartz is not really an option for me. I just rolled for the Illya event, but no luck on getting her so far, so I'll just be content with the free servant (Kuro). Haven't unlocked her yet, still playing through the event. Since I'm new to the game, I lack Apples to fill in my AP. Also, which Caster should I be focusing?

Any advice and suggestions will be highly appreciated.

>prisma event
>whole point of the event is cute girls and no guys allowed
>guy in OP

Fujos and homos are cancer.

just buy quartz you poorshit

forum.xda-developers.com/google-nexus-5/development/rom-untouchedaosp-aug-17-2015-t3182377

I used that one. I sort of got it working. SORT OF. Jeanne Alter NP legit

Arthuria/Support Tamamo or Waver/Mozart or Medea or Hans

Use Fergus until another Lancelot rate up, horde quartz because you're fucked otherwise.

Well, Camelot gives you a pretty decent 3* Saber in Bedivere, so I wouldn't worry about that too much.
Just focus on levelling your golds, Tamacat will become more usable as she gets more HP.
David is also a great Servant to level.

datamine

I want some justification in saying she has the best NP in the game even before her interlude. The demerit is negated by her third skill.

Gilles is unironically the best Saber in the game and if you abuse his NP you do ludicrous damage.

Other then that, max your golds, your best Lancer is Roma, Rider is Ushi and Caster is Hans. If you think Tamamo dies fast the other Berserkers will die faster except Spartacus and Fluffy who need meme teams to abuse them.

You know I don't particularly like Nero since she's such a giant whore, but her voice is cute as fuck.

>caster
Medea
>tamamo cat dies fast
You mainly use aoe berserkers for clearing dailies outside of Raikou

I don't know about what to focus leveling since I'm a dumb whale.

>This meme again

Fergus or the fatman, Gilles is a meme

Datamines are ded until some non-chink works on a crack.

Really? I don't mind her as a character but her voice is fucking annoying.

Nobu a CUTE.

Level Tamamo Cat for general hand clearing and just anything that's not a berserker. Kiyohime as well.

Level Mashu as well since she's a pretty strong 4*, especially for defending. Medea and Hans will fit together with Mashu to create a semi stall team with Arts arts arts.

For your assassins, i recommend levelling Koujirou, Serenity, and Assassin Scath in that order, for taking out Riders and the like. Hassan is great too.

For your riders, Ushi or Shota Alexander.

Lancer, if you can get your Hands on Cu Lancer (FSN Ver), he's much better than prototype cu.

For your archers, Robin and David.

Honestly, i'd level all of the above since they're very useful.

The other 1* or 2* servants are good, but feed the ones you need first.

Focus on Archuria and Mashu. Honestly those two alone should carry you through most content.

Ushi, Medea and Tamamo Cat are all pretty decent. Tamamo Cat probably would be the one i'd focus on since Berserkers are usefull in almost all maps.

Wouldn't personally invest in other classes until you roll better.

Also post your craft essences.

gameplay video soon please. also i'm fucking praying she gets her casual wear as an alternate costume

Well keep on level Cu, giles is gonna die even faster than tama if you try focusing on he's NP and that's pretty much all the gimmick he has. The other lancer you have that's good is romulous but I forgot if he needs to lvl it's imperial privilege for it to be good though.

Focus on your gold first.
Then you can start working to fill every class with at least one levelled servant.
Robin/David is great investment for Archer,Cu is a top pick for Lancer,Ushi for Rider,Hans for Caster.Try getting Caesar for Saber.

I like Nero but some of the more vocal fans are annoying as fuck.

Oh wait that's the case for every fictional character.

hug

>instructions within the instructions within the instructions
>1. Have the latest TWRP installed on your device
>2. Full wipe if coming from another ROM (make sure not to wipe internal storage)
2 is likely irrelevant.
>3. Flash ROM

I've no idea how to do any of that. I always thought I was somewhat okay with technology and software specifically, turns out I am awful.

How did you get internet going? The website for the SDK says the emulator that comes with it is not capable of using wifi. Do you have a cable plugged in to connect to your router? Or does the SDK use the PC's internet?

Yeah, because we always have issues with those pesky Bazzet, Meruka and Alice fans.

Oh wait that never happens. Fuck off to /a/ and be cancerous with other Nerofags.

>kiyo
>serentiy
don't listen to this person

TL?

hold hands with

>get this whore away from me

I'd be a loud annoying alice fan if mahoyo was fucking translated.

>less popular characters have a smaller fanbase and therefore the annoying vocals make up an even smaller percentage

Who would have thought? Waifu faggotry is found in every fandom. Harry Potter fans love their characters for whatever reason, same with God knows what's popular these days.

>nice scarf
>what is this bitch doing

>Jeanne:I want to touch his dick..
>Karna:I hope this whore fuck off already

Marry either version of

They're both best in their own way.

Were can I kill Assassin fake servants?

Just because it's found everywhere doesn't mean some waifushitters can't be worse than others.
Popularity has nothing to do with it. Why aren't Seibafags obnoxiously defending her wank like Nerofags did for Nero in Septem?

B-But Karna's a nice guy.

>I-i am only faggot because my waifu is popular!
>Other faggots are faggots too!

>>

I'd still like fate illya over prisma illya

So Jeanne is being a manipulative bitch?
Someone needs to save him.

Seibahfags are usually content in being the confirmed largest fandom. They don't need to post about their waifu because everyone knows she's the most liked and gets the most shit.

>I like Nero
>hurr durr fuck off waifushitter

Thanks, brain treatment-kun.
You ruined it for everybody.

Found it. Based Cirno.

>brain treatment-kun
So you're admitting Nerofags are worse on average than other waifufags.

>tfw being a sakurafag and having to constantly see everyone else posting and bragging about their waifu

>datamine is dead again

Kill me

>tfw being a sakurafag and having to constantly see WORMS WORMS WORMS WORMS

Used a NP5 Illya level 90 with maxed out fous vs a Saber mob in Camelot, with level 5 skill buster buff with 200% overcharge, it did 68k dmg, is that on the low side or high side?

who /churchofushi/ here

All she wants is to touch his scarf, what's so bad about that?

This, we're at the top.
Only ones that even come close is Scathach or Rin and they deflect most of it.

Best girls always win.

If I can get the thing running on the SDK I can pseudo-datamine stuff simply by looking up the runtime values during battle but holy shit would that be annoying

Ryougi and Arc are above Rin and I'm pretty sure if they did a popularity poll right now Scat wouldn't break the top ten. She's big for GO originals but out of everyone? No.

>have to suffer constantly under the autism of worm fags
>HF adaptation is just going to bring in a bunch of newfags that like her only from a shitty adaptation as well as bring all the memers back to the forefront

It's going to be a long year once those movies start coming out.

70k on neutral is about average.

Maybe a bit on lower side given NP 5.

I was mostly taking fate shit, arc and shiki are more popular obviously.

You deserve it for liking worst girl

>hate lolis and dfc
>all my 4* servants are lolis or flat chested girls
Fuck this gay gacha

Fuck you, servant trading when?
Have my Nightingale and Shithatch.

She is not pure enough.