I hope all these people fucking die

I hope all these people fucking die

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mQEXh7kSW8w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yeah they've taken over my youtube sidebar, fucking hate that shit. I dont think I have ever watched a single video like that, but youtube assumse cuz I watch reviews and laps I want to see that shit.

They aren't going to die, they are just going to shit post here.

Mfw you missed a major piece of the ever growing cancer

Adam LZ is a blight on bmx, cars and the western world

vehicle virgins needs a big thick cactus up his rectum

What is his channel even for?

>Another one you missed

Honestly, I think Smurfinwrx is about the only major car related YouTuber I can stand at the moment and that's probably just because I've been watching his shit since before the whole primal driven/tuner crate meme took off

>WHY I SOLD MY MOM'S CIVIC
>BUICK AT 26. HOW I JUST GAVE UP ON LIFE
>I DROVE INTO A TREE!
>SHAVING YOUR BOIPUSSI - user'S MIATA

I do love the muscle vs tuner "shit x says" I know they're kinda autistic, but they help ease the pain when I'm shitting my brains out

Was bmx but has spread to cars a little bit, can't stand watching him much

The dude on the top left looks like the biggest fucking douche in the world

/tuned is really good
Matt Farah a cool guy
RCR is pretty good too. It's a good way to "experience" regular cars that you'd otherwise never drive.

lol fucking clickbait shit with a girl in a bikini I bet that shit has 10mil views, why do people fall fur this shit?

>RCR
>good
He only likes cars because it got him a job with his English degree, he's a faggot

>mad your gay ass channel has 3 views total

Honestly, the only channels worth watching are Salomondrin(most honest channel), Motormouth Canada and Motor Trend.

xD

He writes articles sometimes, too. The guy is very passionate about cars and has a good sense of humor, which is what the channel is all about.

he had a job beforehand, its not like hes a fresh grad user. he worked on an oil tanker for fucks sake

>not posting Haggard "just lost my house" Garage

>literally only subscribed to one car youtube account and only watch those videos when i want cars
>still get all these memelords OP talked about and more in my sidebar

youtube.com/watch?v=mQEXh7kSW8w