My dad just left for Korea a couple days ago so he can stay with family and said he's not coming back...

My dad just left for Korea a couple days ago so he can stay with family and said he's not coming back. So as a good bye gift I inherited his house and his 2014 535i. After he left I moved out of my shitty apartment and let my room mate move in with me and I was left with two options
Sell my 2001 corolla or keep it as backup

hey man how do i upvote this awesome blog post xD

Keep it as a backup or sell it for something YOU want. I suggest a E46/E92 M3.

Sell the BMW and keep the Corolla.

Set the money aside and wait for the opportunity to get a car you like.

How does modding a 535 sound

Sure buddy. And I'm a Nigerian prince with an inheritance for you. Fuck off.

Im not selling the bmw because it was a gift from my pops

>only a 535i
LOL poorfag

my dad left to live amongst tribesmen in papa new guinea and he left me a fully loaded 2016 7 series

>only a 7 series
LOL poorfag

My dad left to live ethereal beings of an alternate dimension and left me his fully loaded M5

>Not going to Korea with him to bang hot Korean KPOP girls

>bmw cucks
have fun hauling around your family in your boring "sporty" sedan you fucking poorfags

when my dad left to live with a family of elephants on the border of India and Bangladesh, he left me his McLaren f1, her name is Betsy

Most Koreans are ugly. The pretty ones moved away from that shit hole so they can fuck guys who are not Korean. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news Chang

mfw OP's father comes home 2 weeks from now to find his neckbeard son and autistic friend playing vidya in his house
"user, what are you doing here and why does the house smell of skunk?"
>"D-dad, I-I thought you weren't coming back?"
"What? That was just joke, I simply went to go visit your grandparents"
>"O-oh"
"well, at least you and your friend looked after the place while I was away. Though it is rather messy in here"
>"y-yeah...we sure did!"
>nervous.exe
"alright, I'm going to head to the store to pick up some cleaning supplies"
>goes to grab keys from hanger
>[sweating intensifies]
"user, have you seen my car keys lying around?"
>"N-no dad, sorry haven't seen em!"
>goes back to playin vidya
"Hmm...maybe I left them in the ignition"
>"user! WHERE IS MY CAR?!!"

Jokes on you, I'm a handsome white male. Not some ugly fucking gook. But I'd fuck the shit out of some of the cute gook girls.

He was taking about me
Op

sell the BMW
keep the corolla

if you are a normie who doesnt know shit about cars listen to my advice. unless you know how to fix the BMW and or have money to dump in it go a head and keep it

There are people that you would have never heard of that have shitloads of money.

My freshman year roommate - BMW, fashionable goods, college sports team did well this year so they took a private jet to the semi-final and finals. After four years of college completely paid for, he decided he wanted to run a restaurant - so daddy bought him two in a decently populated city for him to run. (As I found out later, father's net worth is somewhere between $20M-$100M USD).

Anyways, in many parts of the country (especially the south) you can get a 50,000 sqft home for $300-$350K and a BMW 535i starts for less than $60,000 new. Some people make that good of money, and you don't have to be on the news everyday to have a parent/relative with that sort of wealth.

Your McLaren still features that boring BMW engine though

>India

DESIGNATED

Keep the Corolla as a back up. I wouldn't get rid of the 535i as it's a family gift, but that's just me. I'd mod it and keep the Corolla as a backup vehicle since BMWs can be finicky.

Sell the bmw, don't be stupid.