battle.net/wow/en/game/
wow.gamepedia.com/Portal:Main
warcraftpets.com/wow-pets/index/

WoWg guilds:
US:
Literal Who @ Illidan (Horde)
RIP in Peace @ Sargeras (Alliance)
EU:
Neighbourhood @ Argent Dawn (Alliance, formerly MAGA)
Wrench @ Shattered Halls (Horde)

/wowg/ battletag friends list:
pastebin.com/tkyh3F4C
(Rarely used or updated, use at your own risk)

Filter lists to clean up wowg:
Image MD5s:
pastebin.com/TqG2hd2D
Comments:
pastebin.com/NxxYv1F0
Filenames:
pastebin.com/fVizcs9M
Tripcodes:
pastebin.com/AHDygQzK

WoW Token Price:
wowtoken.info

Last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/WWtZG
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

HELLOOO?????????????

post your face when your hidden artifact appearance isn't in the game yet

DEER PUSSY

Will blizz ever let this frankenstein's monster of a game rest in peace already?

Wowg you're fucking cancer. I hope you die.

uh

he boot too big for he gotdamn feet

@ Silvermoon (Alliance)

>Will blizz ever let this frankenstein's monster of a game rest in peace already?
kek

xth for hunters can tame every powerful beast in the world including multiple chromaguses from multiple timelines and have them all work together in unison CANONICLY making them the strongest PC

I just now did 110k dps on Helya because I had 0 (zero) shards half the fucking fight.
This is with Agony on every tentacle and Effigy.
No shards whatsoever till phase 2, and then I got to cast UA grand total of 6 times. Throughout the entire fight.
I had Agony up on both Helya and Effigy all the time, too.
There was literally nothing I could do to push my dps. Nothing. No conflagrate guaranteed shard, no cooldowns, nothing.
This is fucking bullshit.

I don't understand why this stereotype is a thing. Can someone explain? Is it just a handful of closeted wankers who paid a shitton of money for commissions of their futa horsecock draenei waifu?

this basically

a nice meme

PC death knight can resurrect strong dead people though

So what's the deal with Xavius and Azshara right now? Do they serve the Old Gods or the Legion? And why is Xavius suddenly back? Didn't Malfurion kill him in the novel Stormrage?

I literally cannot decide on a class to play and it's pissing me off.

horse dick is the first alternative to regular dick usually and the horns and hooves only make the tie-in stronger.

Hunters can tame strong druids [1]

1. A boss in Slave Pens did

death means nothing in warcraft

the tentacles die so fast, i am usually around the 100-120k dps mark on that fight too, playing perfectly and still shit dps

>Hunters can tame strong druids
we tamed a wild gods mate too

easy it's because if you like human dick you're gay, but there's nothing gay if it's a horse dick

Is there an optimal setup for active followers in the class order hall?

I don't want to dick around and gear up the wrong people

Al'ar or Rag Firehawk for my Firelord Mage

>tfw if xavius decided he can have your way with your bp he could and your shitty artifact weapon wont save you

Okay bros, what's most comfy prot war race/gender combo? Both factions.

gear yourself into a noose

Can you switch champion equipment, as in pass it to another champion? Or once you equip it is it destroyed it you try to replace it?

I had this happen on Odyn and several other fights.
I get 1 starting shard and then fucking nothing the entire fight no matter if I have 100% DoT uptime, no matter if I play perfectly.
I had a mythic Xavius kill where I got to cast UA 7 (SEVEN) times throughout the fucking fight.
I have 30% haste and 60% mastery.
I have no way AT ALL to boost my dps if shards and meme reaper souls decide to fuck me over.

If this shit isn't broken then I don't know what is.

Pureblood Firehawk looks much better imo and it's not as overused as Ashes
Unless you're Blood Elf in which case always Ashes

DEER P U C C I

>Rag Firehawk
for all but be

>alliance
Gnome Female
>Horde
Either Troll Male or Orc Female

just keep an even spread of specs and ability counters. since it's only 5 followers active, 1 spec and 1 ability you'll only have 1 of. make your first choices based off of which follower's uncommon abilities you want (and if you want combat followers, mainly because you can level them up much faster), then fill in the gaps.

Because it's hot
imgur.com/a/WWtZG

at least alternate with the edgy nightmare ones from val'sharah

this game is 100% casual, why the fuck do we have to compete for resources still

Ignore the retards and listen to me.

Male dwarf, male undead.

FUCK THE SKINNING QUEST WHERE YOU GOT TO CAPTUIRE THAT SHITTY MOB

THIS SHIT IS THE FIRST QUEST EVER THATS MADE ME RAGE QUIT

FUCK THIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

>WTS x

>Respond with "how much"

>Was never gonna buy it no matter what the price

Who here /devilish/

Female Goblin and female Gnome.

Female Dwarf is also acceptable. My prot warrior is a female human and while it's not a terrible option (since humans still have the best racials) I really regret not being a short stack

I'm sorry that is totally gay per

yep i gave up
it'll get nerfed

Fem Orc or Fem Gob for a fire mage

> lvl as a demo lock
> feel unkillable
> pulling packs of 4-6
> the demon is extremely tanky
> the aoe burns through most foes

It's not as fast as I would like it to be, but holy shit i thought enemies will destroy my demons. Also was there a stealth hotfix on demon pets? My felguard always goes around and tags everything that's attacking me to taunt them to himself.

How did they manage to make mage feel boring?

how do I feed meme crystals to the withered ?

Brew brew brew brew!

we need more fem orcs plz

My vote goes to Fem Orc.

you lil bastard

Female Goblin. I really like their casting animations, and I like their racial abilities a lot.

i got past the waterfall bit
past the shitty other bit
and fell off a cliff

fuck this srsly who came up with this shitty quest

I didn't say it wasn't gay.

Why did they make Nathanos such a shit character?

>trading in trade chat

literally for scammers only, just as bad as noobs who stand outside of runescape grand exchange selling stuff for """"cheap""" then they expect you to pay 200% of price as if you aren't able to check the price right next to you

:^))) wtf

>expecting anything good from foreskin

Your dps goes down by about 20 to 40% in that fight because of the huge downtime between phases and so-frequent-it's-not-even-rng forced running. Of course, only one of those affects casters so enjoy you're aids.

So what's that one mount that just refuses to drop for you in the game?

For me it's the Onyxian Drake. I have been killing this bitch for years and she absolutely refuses to drop this mount. Heck one day I decided to start killing Malygos after Onyxia, I got both of the Maltgos mounts and still nothing from Onyxia. Sometimes I run her up to 15 times a week, depending on how many characters I want to use

The difference is that a say, Mage can pop Combustion and blow shit up in the second phase before first bellow.
Affliction Warlock can pray to luck out on shards in p1 so he can now drop some damage.

Havi is my favorite NPC in Legion so far.

I just wanna spend my days chilling with him in Stormheim, listening to his stories while having some crab stew.

And spending nights sleeping on wolf/bear furs, next to a warm campfire with my dick up some healslut's boypussy.

mim's head. Ulduar takes forever too, I just want it to drop so I can stop wasting my time every week

Would you recomand WOW to a MMO noob, I only played SWTOR and GW2?

I don't do PVP, only PVE.

>take 2 gathering proffesions
>every fucking 20 seconds there's a new thing on the minimap
>pick it up
>100g-300g+ every single fucking time
>sometimes proc 8x felslate 10x felslate basilisk + mining the basilisk spawns another 10x felslate basilis for a grand total of like 3k gold in 30 seconds

fucking ridiculous honestly

i mounted your mom, now she won't drop the paternity test

man the talents requiring a crafting consumable to be changed is so stupid. you know what I do now instead of buying those things and changing my talents? I just don't change my talents. just cant justify spending 100g on it

good one

The Fire Rises @ Ravencrest (Alliance) EU

>Playing Monk

They managed to make everything but Matt Damon Hunter feel boring.

>MEMErons head

Guys I CANNOT decide if I like panda or goblin butts more

MM is the ultimate legacy raid clearing class because all of the things that are annoying in current content is incredible for this shit

barrage is the greatest thing ever and sidewinders is an amazing ability when you can watch each weave of the snakes totally kill an enemy

if we some way to get the effect of gylph of MD back it will be amazing for harder content also

Skyrim shitter

Fav dungeon/zone?

Black Rook/Highmountain here.

so mining is worrth it?

If only hunter gear actually looked good
there are so few good looking hunter sets

>Spoiler
Not a plain healpussy? Got me excited there a moment.

I actually really liked Havi, but I just couldn't unhear Lorewalker Cho's VA.

>reposting my cowtits shitposts

Bretty gud, I might have to post some more.

>Black Rook/Highmountain here.
literally WOTLK the zone

Val'Sharah/Vault of the Wardens

>MFW have a character boost sitting there
>I can't decide on a DPS to use it on since Warlocks are shit and Rogues are faggots

it's true absolutely, but it also makes good mixed sets look better because the tiers aren't clearly better than anything else like with other classes

also Im mostly farming greens and the clear speed is incredible

it's crazy money

you could easily make like 15k+ an hour reliably right now if you mine in the right places in suramar inth e north west corner

And the WQ is like 2k-5k every 3 days too

Well honestly I would recommend either Hunter or Paladin.

Hunter is my more overall choice, and that's mostly because Hunter is really good at both solo and group content. You have a pet that can easily tank most monsters for you, so really you normally have to just worry about killing and staying alive. I'd recommend beastmaster as your specialization.

Paladin is also a good idea because frankly it can do all three of the roles common in tis game, damage tanking and healing. As a new player I'd mostly stick to damage, but paladins can heal themselves so you can get yourself out of sticky situations if need be and if you ever do want to branch out into other roles you can do so easily.

infinite timereaver
half of the runs i've done got me all the badge items, the other half has been trying solely for that dumb fucking dragon

>everyone who got legendaries already

>no luck at all

Kill me

holy fuck the new Frenzied Regeneration sucks, what the fuck

shit i might just mine with m y lvl102 warrior in suramar all day erry day

>get 535 points in withered training and 3 big boxes
>glitches out and sends me to spirit healer when I die so no loot

>he has to hide from guards

I stared a Shaman in the free trial. How good/bad is the class?

post yfw "thank you my friend for letting my last few hours mean something"

>he has to hide his name

panda
look at a goblin's hands sometime. Really look. Keep that shit away from my dick, pls.

how do these proportions exist
how are they alive if theyre natural

>got two lvl 110 characters
>always run every single mythic dugn with them including arcway + CoS
>spam heroics in the meantime
>still no legendary
>random social shitter in my guild gets a legendary

Just end me

yeah I wonder is there any drawbacks to that. I have a level 100 dual gatherer but I really don't want to level him.