OFFICIAL FRIDAY NIGHT THREAD

[ F r i d a y N i g h t T h r e a d ] - /fnt/

Why are you sat at home alone on a friday nite?

Why aren't u out cruisin 2 da meats with ur bros or >gf?

What are you are car related plans for the weekend?

motorwagen>prostituierte

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sAmyZP-qbTE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Still thinking if I should buy an auto tragic twin turbo import before it's off the market
I'm a lonely cloud
Probably buy that car before it's too late then sell my shitbox and never look back
Sedan>Motorwagen>Waifu>CoupeProstituierte

what car

you're a cunt
suck a dick

;(

Just came back from a short night drive. I saw an Opel Omega with an I

98' Toyota Mark II

Just hope your cooling is okay, my E36 likes to overheat on long trips

M43B16 here, never had a cooling problem before. Except when I didn't screw the cooler cap all the way and it shot out at a gas station, along with 4 liters of coolant but that's just a little bit of my fault.

>Why are you sat at home alone on a friday nite?
About to hit the gym. Was trying to get a qt to tag along with me, but I think she's going to flake out in exchange for stuffing her face with curry(Indian womens, ticking time bomb for getting /fat/)

>Why aren't u out cruisin 2 da meats with ur bros or >gf?
Have to hit the sack and go to bed early tonight. Fuggin have CHP precadet training early tomorrow morning

>What are you are car related plans for the weekend?
Benchrace and shitpost. My brother wants to go somewhere tomorrow night so I'll probably ride passenger in his gaylewd type SH. I'm sure there will be a few VTAC pulls to and from our destination

>mfw OP forgot about his waifu
Fucking normie REEE!!!...Meh, I can't post mine anyways, she breaks R15

Buy it

Still hungover from last night

I saw some dude on youtube mount a M90 blower off of a 3.8 T-bird to his 4.0 Jeep for

Thought I was the only other Veeky Forumstist that also went to that other place.

I work early tomorrow morning
Police cracking down on meats and >implying gf
Try my hand at rattlecan painting my replacement headlight cover
>motorwagen>prostituierte
K

Watching my gf's son while she's at work (dancer).

Too easy

It's raining so no cruising with the bros.
Cutie grill canceled plans last minute.

Friday night with vidya, music and you guys is a decent time anyways.

Looking for a good album that I can listen to while driving fast at night like an autistic Ryan Gosling

Synthwave/outrun is cool

>why home alone?
I washed my car and then drive around for like three hours listening to my new exhaust

>why aren't you at the meets?
I'm to old to go hang out at meets anymore

>car related plans
Wash the car again, and probably apply some /osg/ stickers

You must never forget the waifu

Bout to leave for a 10:30 hour drive from Florida back to Kentucky. Making the woman drive I65 since it's a straight line for 350mi.

I get the twisties in the latter part of the drive

what if the waifu forgets you?

This robot is going to start the AI revolution if that guy keeps fucking with him like that.

I went to the gym and then went for a short motorcycle ride in the hills. Slowly getting better about getting a good lean and I didn't hit any of the deer I saw, so it was a good evening. Now I'm sitting alone in my apartment browsing Veeky Forums and drinking.

Draw yourself with her no matter how shitty you suck

>didn't screw the cooler cap all the way and it shot out at a gas station

polish """"""""""""intellectuals""""""""""""

That wouldn't make her remember though, It would just be a drawing.

Britb/o/ng,
Police started searching cars, scanning plates and disclosing mods/behaviour to insurers after someone got themselves killed and put another in the ICU in my goto area. Everywhere else has an injunction which means they can seize your shit if you keep coming back.
No way am I going down there just to turn back into a busrider.

>tfw you don't even fuck about or race and just want to look at nice cars

Then you chose the wrong waifu, duh.

weeaboos smdh

>choosing
A waifu is a bondage of love, you filthy heathen.

Drove up to southern Wisconsin, parked up amidst a bunch of giant, ugmo Infinitis with boat trailers and a Lexus whatever-it-is slow-dripping on the gravel. Some guy in an F430 and another dude in a C5 keep trying to outrev one another. Downtown's specially allocated plug-in hybrid spots taken up entirely by W222s. Next-door neighbor has a Spider Duetto in the garage, three doors down has a Mini Mayfair. Now it's nighttime, and every so often a firework goes off from across the lake.

Cleaned my new trucks interior, now palyin some GTA5, getting drunk and shitposting

just bought a 2004 impreza wrx wagon with 200k, what repairs/maintenance should I expect?

FACEKEKS KILLED THE TINYCHAT

what are you talking about?

The watracing tinychat used to be full on friday nights but everyone moved to shitbook and killed it.

Start a discord channel maybe? I dunno, family. Browser based chat is kind of out dated....

I have no friends. The no job thing is also applicable, but saying "I have no friends" right out the door has more impact.

See above. Also, it's 80 fucking degrees at midnight EST.

shitpost until I find catharsis

ringlands

>tfw no car til next month

>just got off work
>job 2 starts in 8 hours
>motorcycle in da shop till next week so I have to drive 70 miles in a fucking Kia

I know of at least one other br/o/ that visits the place of degeneracy. I was mirin' a plush thread when I spotted his dank twingo plush. I won't reveal his shitbox though, it's pretty known here

No wonder mankind is doomed
youtube.com/watch?v=sAmyZP-qbTE