youtu.be/Wepgwx_9kto

>FF XII: The Zodiac Age
youtube.com/watch?v=81NsStczT8E
youtu.be/274X0SjKx8M

>World Of FF
youtube.com/watch?v=QNMey5SKKkc
youtu.be/_FdGg3KKIcE

>FF XI
/ffg/ has a linkshell on Asura: "FearTheVoid"!
FFXI's August update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/51154?_ga=1.139137075.1275968002.1463817636_ga=1.110236805.1275968002.1463817636
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yjUI0AwTAoBxuZlGQQZfaEQMnNt2bUdzm0gMZHXq4Cs/edit#gid=0
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/BxEKaTg3

>FF Brave Exvius
youtube.com/watch?v=7bhRtof5oOA
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>Mobius FF
youtube.com/watch?v=6ipfJv4Qp6g

>Justice Monsters V
youtube.com/watch?v=iZ785B_u6lc

>Other game information
pastebin.com/cPCCGXNy

>Vayneposter Filter
ghostbin.com/paste/tsjzh

Previous thread:

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

I'm thinking about playing RK again after a quitting one year ago. Is it still too late to start from scratch or will I be able to catch up in time?

>manage to quit a mobage
>want to get back anyway
don't do it

just keep walking if you manage to be free

Ayyyy lmao.

If you're starting over and are willing to reroll, now is the legit perfect time to restart. You can get to 50 mythril asap and pull on the buff banner. If you get Shout or wall (or both), you're set for a long time.

>60,000 fucking skillseeds for a new weapon on BLM
>can only get up to 500 reliably with my setup
Tempted to buy the gold opener for 1,000 magicite for it but the Gift Box looks very tempting

do not fucking waste your magicite if you don't have the box. if you actually put your mind to it, you can get the seeds pretty quick.

shit art

are you fucking new

here

This is the party right now. Nevermind the FF7 synergy items, I'm clearing a few elites over there.

Basch has AS and SSB, Bartz has Chocoromp and BSB. Tyro has SG, there's the good old Medica user and agrias with Kaiser Shield.

Would I be looking into replacing Agrias with Faris, giving Tyro shellga and making Faris the main breaker? How would she fit in?

Best way to grind for Bartz and Terra's awakening materials? I'm on the second island and need some Earth Cores and Farplane Dew.

there is a good FF yuri thread on /u/ if you need more

How to magicite in Mobius:
>buy box
>get 3000 magicite
>wait until you can buy another box
>repeat
Simple as that. You will get more than 3000 magicite during these 30 days if you never let it hit the cap, but gold openers (and openers in general) are worthless, especially because 4th panel costs are nothing compared to 5-8th panels and you get +500 seeds per run from exploration areas. A new costume for Echo is a far better way to spend that extra magicite.

>New costume for echo
fuck that, I 'm getting the tonberry.

What did she mean by this?

>I want my own toborone

oh my goodness

Fine. Guess I'll man up and do the grind, then.

Help critique my build pls

My method of grinding is running circles around the Red Dragon's zone in Silent Ruins with rental Yunas. I'd like to replace the Aero card but there's a water shaman/sorcerer combo that occasionally shows up and manages to out damage me. Is there any way I can improve on this desu?

What should my FFBE team be?
-Cyan
-Edgar
-Fran
-Firion
-Galuf
-Golbez
-Kain
-Kefka
-Krile
-Maria
-Medius
-Penolo
-Sabin
-Shadow
-Shantotto
-Vivi
-Zidane

uninstall and play a real game like FFRK

five shadows

firion/kefka/medius/zidane/krile

You could also reroll.

I know jack shit about proper builds but I DO know multiplayer shits out seeds on someone else's stamina dime if you got a half decent set of blue cards

Too bad I'm a red mage with no decent support cards. I can't evem solo Tyro with me myself and I

PSP or DSfor FFIII?

personally I would just play the NES to be honest but of the two I'd probably do PSP because of the bonus stuff requiring online on DS

I went with PSP for my run, no regrets.

I'd appreciate it if someone could tell me how to Faris.

>retal and boost with that gear
Step 1: go get some better abilities.

I said I was clearing elites. That's just for killing trash. Here, this is from a couple days ago.

Speaking of PSP ports, how's the IV port?

5* Bunny tits is surpassing 5* Bartz in terms of ATK way before she reached her max level, plus her skills aren't shit. Color me surprised.

>shit characters
>shit gimicks
>shit banners
>shit bosses
This even emulates the mobius experience perfectly!

How do I Sundaily properly? Should I burn Mith?

Wew, when I posted this It was because I thought the question was about IV, not III.

But yes, the IV PSP port is quite alright. I played III's DS port and it was alright too.

>using Retaliate on trash instead if just autoing and using Lifesiphon to clear so you can blow away the boss with SBs
are you retarded?

FFXV

But Mobius has pretty decent characters (Wol's voice acting aside) and isn't really gimmicky on top of having a pretty fair gacha.

>calling others retards because they don't clear mob the same way you do
Are you using the Internet to compensate for something? Do you have issues you need to talk about?

mobius is trash

FFV event ultimate missions when? i have so much 5 synergy raring to go

>INT B-3 boss battle
Getting so close to being done with this.

say that to my face and not online bitch

Fuck, that reminds me I need to clear this 60 stamina mission for the XIII event so I can attempt the ultimate before it ends.

fuck that giant bird faggot

Most times i see people use her, it's for straight up support, like full break and such

In bravely second is there any reason whatsoever to do chompcrafting? I thought it might be a good gold farm alternative to the merchant farming in the first game but it doesn't appear to be at all.

Does anyone have a good afk gold/pg farm build?

>tfw bought B2nd when it came out
>still haven't even taken it out of case

Its actually a great money sink if youve got the patience to max everything out, you can make it so like 10 of the chompcraft currency trades for 1pg at the town of Chompshire, and you can easily get millions of the chomp money with everything maxed out

I did the same, collectors edition too. I just happened to get sent the BD soundtrack at work and that stirred up my desire to play Default and decided fuck it time to play Second. Combat I think is more entertaining what with the spellcrafting and chain battling, but so far the first one is better in every other regard. Determined to finish it though.

Can't be THAT bad, can it?

hoo boy. So basically watch a movie or two with this thing going and just grind the chompers til they're actually worth something?

So is the new bunny good?

Well, the way I did it was wait until the snacktime was full, and then just hit every bonus to the highest possible level and sell the chomps as fast as possible before the bonus ran out, it took me a day to get them completely maxed out

I literally just got chompcrafting which is like right at the beginning of the game. Its hard to really say, but shes a suitable replacement to Ringabel I think. Yew is annoying as fuck, which I suppose would be the replacement for the annoying as fuck Anges except she's also still around. If I have to hear him say "gravy" one more fucking time I'm gonna get him killed in the next fight.

alrighty I've give it a go and see if I don't hate it

>Dazega 1/5 slept
>Dazega 3/5 slept
>Dazega 0/5 slept
>Dazega 5/5 slept

Idk man, idk.

Oh joy.
Well, hopefully I can at least clear the ultimate.

This whole scene hits so hard. Reality hitting Tidus like a goddamn truck, all the loathing, the track backing it up quite nicely helping the despair and hopelessness to set in.

Also the fact that the Wendigo show there with Valefor made me just realize that the shit that went down in Luca was all Guado doing, summoning Fiends so Seymour could look good. I almost forgot that the Guado can summon fiends but the Wendigo in there was a good reminder about what these fuck did way earlier in the game.

Just to be clear, I understand that the Wendigo is not a Guado summon in there, it's just an unsent, hence why Dona and Isaru summoned Ifrit and Valefor and began the sending.

I just really liked this sequence in Bikanel, quite a bit of detail to enjoy and nodes to previous story pieces.

Yew never quits that shit.

I did enjoy the game - it actually feels like an updated Dragon Quest IX with characterization (that I could do without). If it had a grotto style post game it'd be great. Hoping for something like that in DQVII 3DS

>Monk in the first slot
Doing it very wrong.

>not making all black wizards

Game comes out in the US tomorrow right? I'm looking forward to it, I've actually got a PSX copy but I can't wait to see it on the 3ds

doin it no guide

Really puts the entire pilgrimidge in a different light, doesn't it?

I think this is the scene where you understand why Rikku claimed she dindu nuffin too

>you can get Garland's MC2 from this Mobius event
Os this the first time they've rereleased an MC2 in Global? We literally JUST got that in the Dissidia event.

what game?

>Can't kill Intangir
>Can't kill INT-S5 boss

Where the fuck is the fb banner with Chizuru and CoD?

Nah, it's out on Friday.

The 3ds version of DQVII

He's clearly talking about DQ7

but im curious why is that a bad idea
i'm kind of new to ff so i'm not sure how party order affects things

Yeah, a little earlier she goes over on why Al Bhed were doing what they did and that they were just looking out for summoners, that they didn't find it just for those to sacrifice their literal everything so everyone else could have a period of peace.
And of course, Cid took it a step further when he learned that his niece was due to the chopping block.

Really fucking sad when they have to blow up home because of the insane amount of fiends and guado in there that would shoot them down otherwise. Singing the Hymn was a really great touch, saddens the whole thing a whole lot more.

The guy in the first slot gets targeted 50% of the time by enemies in FFI. The one in the second slot gets targeted 25% of the time, and the last two each get targeted 12.5% of the time. So you stick your tanky Fighter in the first slot.

There's no indication of this in the game and I'm not even sure if the manual mentions it, but it's kinda the precursor to the Rows that other FF games use.

Which mainline FF is the shortest? I've started them all but never finished any because I end up burning out/getting distracted by another game.

>Intangir
Just take a Bartz or WoL and use full break.
Try to save magic use for when he's going to hit 50% or 10% if you have a few mages or need healing to bypass the meteor counter by him using the health based one instead.
As for the dragon, barblizzara helps a lot if you're not using it currently.

not that user, but that's not FFI. That's FFIII

Yeah, I just realized that and am now killing myself. The mages should be in the back row, though.

Probably 1

>sad

whats your setup like? if you can get both Lenna and Vaan in your party you should be able to tank meteors and heal back the damage.

Brother, Cid and Rikku were clearly ravaged emotionally, having to destroy everything they worked hard to build, leave it to Wakka to act like a complete emotional retard though. I wonder if this shiter ever gets better, because he has been downhill since the beginning of the game.

FFI or FFIV

Does Maranda Coast get you relatively the same amount of flour Dwarven Forge does? I still need to make Hero Rings and I need some Ice Megacrysts so I figured I could kill two birds with one stone.

Could you guys list them from shortest to longuest?

Highest in Dwarves' is 850+, Maranda is 650+

I've heard that the forge gives much more Flour.

>Maranda is 650+
The fuck, I don't think I've ever gotten that much even with Locke.

Maranda is about 375 to 450 per run, Dorf's forge is about 400 to 525.

I kind of just alternate back and forth once I have enough for a couple rings, if you completely clear them it doesn't make a difference.

ded general, ded fantasy

If you're just doing the story and don't get caught up in grinding, probably something like 1 > 2=4 > 3 > 5=6 > 7 > 9 > 8 > 10 > 13 > 12 > 14 > 11

Spin-offs and sequels vary but usually skew shorter than main games post NES, though the Tactics games are usually pretty lengthy, maybe somewhere between 13 and 12. 14 and 11 are of course longest because of being MMOs.

And most of these can be completed waaaaaaaaaaay sooner but that's just thinking about a first playthrough that's looking around and reading/listening to/watching everything without a guide.

I feel like people overrate IX's length.
The Excalibur II should be enough to tell you that that game is really short if you don't get sidequest stuff involved. I'd definitely say it's shorter than VII even on a first playthrough.

7 moves along at a pretty breezy pace, too, though. The first disc can be even casually be over in around the length of time it takes to speedrun for Excalibur 2 and discs 2 and 3 don't actually account for much extra story length.

Post setup.
I did Intangir with a really bad setup carried by a WoL friend.

Are there any +break cards besides artemis or is she just going to just be perma-slotted into my hunter's deck for all eternity?