Recommend e30 mods?

About to buy myself a 1986 bmw 325i vert that has a few things done to it (current owners mod list at the end). Anyone that drives has driven or otherwise knows about e30s have any mod suggestions? I plan on getting a hard top instead of the soft top on it but besides that no exact plans. Thanks!

Mod list:
-Black esm009's
-Race land coils
-European wood grain steering wheel
-Racing Dynamics front valence
-Black leather racing seats with racing buckles
-brand new headers come with it

Why buy a vert in the first place if you're just gonna put a hardtop on it?

Prob so he can drop top and holler at bitches if he wants to

It's the cleanest bmw around atm and i need a car

Lol this

Rwd manual***
Woopsie

Don't buy a vert just for rwd

Toss out the Racelands so you don't die.

That's not the only reason I'm buying it, it's a supet solid car and my friend is selling it so i have seen it around

Because rwd is always better

Forget the fucking mods and focus on getting the car fully working and save money at the same time by not buying "performance" parts.

That's not what i said lol. I have way more fun with rwd and on top of that i need a car i can fuck around with while im in college (going for automotive technology and management and wouldn't mind getting into drifting while I'm there)

Because rwd is better

you're such a faggot

The car is in excellent condition, I've driven it in the past and will again in the next few days. It's owned atm by a budy of mine. There is nothing to do to the car to make it run well because it already runs amazing

And you somehow figure a 30 year old BMW is the best thing to buy?

Do you niggers not read the thread? He says multiple times the owner of the car is his friends and he is very familiar with it.

He's also a shithead so sorry if we don't take OP at his word

Even worse

God i love anons

getting german car if you dont have a lot of money is retarded. Every 60k you need to do a timing belt and water pump, its retarded because you will need special tools all over the fucking place to do it yourself and everything is expensive, if you are not going to buy domestic, buy Jap, but Id still recommend you buy domestic as long as its nothing that Chrysler has ever touched (So basically Ford or GM). Euro cars are garbage.

No dude my friend said it's good also it's RWD so it's better than everything

plus RWD > all dude, like I said

When will this meme die?

Why do people like you keep making Americans look like retards?

I'm currently trying to restore an e30 my uncle gave me (said to pay him later) and it seems like a lot of common sense. Currently all I'm doing is trying to undo all the years of neglect he put into it.

>timing belt and water pump
there's plenty of videos on how to do it with no special tools

>special tools

You mean metric wrenches? Which work with standard nuts just fine? Are you being retarded on purpose?

I've owned 3 E30's. AMA.