/ssg/ - Soccer Spirits General #358

/ssg/ - Soccer Spirits General #358

ANOTHER shit legendary skin edition

Android: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.com2us.soccerspirits.normal2.freefull.google.global.android.common

iOS: itunes.apple.com/us/soccer-spirits/id808137814?mt=8

FAQ: pastebin.com/wNX2ME3E
Friend list: ofo.jp/j/OgjO

/ssg/ Rankings: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DXPfisMr4PO93itW9rDez5BK9PlK3iwbPBHALyLmKco/edit?usp=sharing

The following players will have a boosted rate during the following weekend(s):

Sep. 16th - Sep. 17th: Gaphyl, Hildegard, Ernesto, Mikael, Orses, Khirel, Duran
Sep. 23rd - Sep. 25th: Altair, Rudiel, Silla, Vitos, Beth, Vonchi
Sep. 30th - Oct. 2nd: Roina, Luka, Vivid Fear, Anael, Niarose, Metatron, Serestia

Current events:
Soccer Spirits Raffle Ticket Event: 9/1 - 9/19
Irin Rival Match: 9/4 - 9/18
Rudy Rival Match: 9/11 - 9/25
Nute Boss Match: 9/16 - 9/18 and 9/23 - 9/25

More info can be found in-game

Previous Thread:

1st for qt dark legend gk WHEN?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

>Sep. 23rd - Sep. 25th: Altair, Rudiel, Silla, Vitos, Beth, Vonchi
Correction:
>Sep. 23rd - Sep. 25th: Lucius, Altair, Rudiel, Silla, Vitos, Beth, Vonchi

N O A L O V E

Should've just let this general die already user

In frontline, there is always a striker, most use a passer, and a third player the "assist". No one call players by their AI.

Not yet

It's not their AI, it's their type.
We have always called players by their type, Striker/Defender/Assist/Attacker/Defender/GK.

Sh's a frnotline buffer. That's not an "Assist"
You're the same as those idiots that try to pass gatekeepers off as GK.

Whoever you heard that from, tell them to stop. That just gets fucking stupid when: 1. there's a goddamn "assist" type of characters who dedicate their life to passing, 2. assisting in soccer involves passing to the scorer, and 3. none of those make any sense when you put someone like Anael in the frontline and she does nothing but steal.

Reddit started the whole frontline assist terminology mixup.

>new season just started
>vs someone with 14.5k TA

o-ok

>frontline buffer
That's even more silly.

>pass of gatekeepers as GK
Strawman hard on this one.

What would you call it then? Frontline leader? Assist is too vague to passers, it could be a forward or long passer, also, you can just call them by what they do: passer.
Also, have you never heard people call players "penetrators"? They call them that because that's what they do, they penetrate.
I'm just calling Elaine by role, and that is assisting the striker.

Call them by what they do that doesn't involve ambiguity. You know how people who penetrate are "penetrators" and you don't call them "attackers" because that would be fucking confusing? Do that.

Elaine's a totem.

Elaine is a fucking totem

>This is a whale with more money than sense
Fucking whales saving our shitty game

>Double chance always procs whenever Gllaphyl gets a turn
>20% heal per turn
>Also has a heal active
>Enemy GK won't fucking die

fug

That does more than legendaries.

>totem
>one of her main abilities affects only 1 player
That's the same as the other guy calling her a buffer, when debuffing is her main deal.

Jesus.

theres no legendary made to be just a totem

2/4 of her skills are totems, theres lots of players with buffs that dont affect everyone but are still called totems

What would you call a player that has a 1 player debuff as their main ability? Because calling her a totem just because she has a totem is retarded, because 99% of the players are totems.

Multiple passers only have their active pass having anything to do with passing. Maybe you should come up with a new name if you don't like that, but for the love of god stay the fuck away from words that are already used in multiple other places for completely different meanings.

Her main job is buffing the line, not debuffing the OK

Jesus christ

You don't call them by exactly one thing, holy christ

What's your take on Bell's role, then?

Why the fuck is lynbell the final boss of story mode
It should be Fontus,the final team don't even has a gk ffs

>Multiple passers only have their active pass having anything to do with passing
??? How can an active pass have nothing to do with passing? the player is there for a reason, call it by whatever reason you are using it.

>her main job
This is not what I asked. Read again.

>there is no legendary made to be just a totem

Then wtf is Duran's skillset?
I put debuff's as debuff totems

I thought totems were PERMANENT debuffs/buffs in position

>How can an active pass have nothing to do with passing?
"Anything" doesn't equate to "nothing"

Elaine's main job is to buff the line which is why shes a totem even if she has a debuff
If a player has 1 debuff then what they're called depends on the rest of their skills

I forgot he exists, but I should have said front line totem

Stacking buffs are totems too

I love Uriel!

Depends on what she is doing. If she is going 2 jobs at once, you can call her either of them.

You meant "something" then.

All you guys are misinterpreting my first question. What is the name of the 3rd/4th player in a frontline? Totem? But what if the player doesn't have one? I think assist is a better name because no matter what the player does, that is the role of that player.

Same fellow Urielbro.

Totems are buffs that are gained from the unit being there.
Stacking buffs are from players that have to do some action to give them.
They are similar but fundamentally different.

Stacking buffs are stacking buffs.

Obsolete now that Duke and Choi can do everything she can but better.

They can be conditional totems or permanent totems. The thing is that a totem needs to work on multiple players at once.

You fool. I've been drawing the whole time you've been saving + I'll just buy the legend for dstones when it's released. I win.

>I put debuff's as debuff totems
Debuff totem is completely fine, considering SS community is using this only because Koreans did and they have just about all their game terminologies coming from Blizzard shenanigans and League

>You meant "something" then.
No, no I didn't, because the sentence implies things other than the active pass has "nothing" to do with passing because they don't have "anything" to do with passing. You're ESL, aren't you?

>forgetting that Duran Cancer existed

I love these teams

I faced some 12.5K team with a ton of Legends that had no proper buffers in the backline. It's like watching an infant trying to drive a tank

>stacking buffs are totems
No

Meiran global buff is not a totem. Her inspiring 2 is a totem.

you guys are arguing about literally nothing

Yes, I am ESL. But this doesn't invalidate my main point earlier. And for your reply, it depends, if their job is to pass, yes, it is a passer, if it not, then it is whatever its role is.

There are people who uses Choi as a secondary striker, and he doesn't have a shoot active. Another example is having Khirel as a GK, even though he is in GK position, his role is not being a GK or the usual Penetrator, his main role is being a totem.

>Totem? But what if the player doesn't have one?
what
you call them by what they have and what they're doing for you
'assist' overlaps with both the SS player type term and the soccer term so prepare to confuse the shit out of people every time you pull this shit again

>#358

Uhhhhhhhh

>New season
>See this when I enter league
What emotion should I be feeling right now?

>soccer term
It doesn't, in real life soccer, they call assist any player who helped in the play that lead to the shoot. There can be more than 1 assist in a single shoot. It is from the real life term that I called Elaine an "Assist". Look up FIFA definitions of assist, the second one is "n addition, also the last but two holder of the ball could get an assist provided that his action had decisive importance for the goal ." which is exactly what Elaine does.

NIGGA THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE THREAD 357 NOT 358, YOU FUCKING TRIGGERED MY AUTISM REEEEEE

I can't believe none of you other cucks noticed

by "get an assist" it means assist points for awarding people who assisted a score.

Nobody cares about numeration and also OP-pasta and previous thread

Literally 3 posts above yours.

>applying real soccer rules to a fantasy soccer game

>getting so many gatekeepers in scout that i can't even save up for a player
suffering

Ooooook...

>complaining when good things happen
Step on a pointy rock when barefoot

Worst Milky skin. Base is superior by far.

Yes, I'm fucking sure you intend her role to be precisely the second to last holder of the ball and not other thongs

>Yes, I am ESL. But this doesn't invalidate my point about English semantics
this is the point where I laugh at you

u got this bby

>English semantics
That wasn't my main point. I guess you need to check your english too.

>trying out 4-man front
>auto-lose the moment the ball gets to your backline
No wonder everyone runs 4-man backs, especially in the age of reflex aces, Elaine and Milky.

>second to last holder
Yes. If you have ever watched soccer, you would know. There isn't any other name for it. But it's not like I expected that people to I was using a real life soccer term for something that we don't have here, even if it overlapped the player type, but I thought it wouldn't be a problem since people only look at the player type to check what its AI does.

It's possible to do 4front. But yeah 4back is by far the best way to make your team more reliable

Any reason why the update is later today and not the usual Wednesday night into early Thursday schedule?

thanksgiving

Korean Thanksgiving

>people only look at the player type to check what its AI does.
Considering that a year ago, attackers were uselsss fucks that ram into backlines, leaders never attacked, and defenders were suicidal stealers (and all of them even *more* so than now) don't be surprised if people are quick to be reminded of player types when you use those words.

t-theres going to be a discount stone event after the patch r-right?

Is this a good idea?

no, get some better fodder, both freyja and chitose are useful and chitose is a qt

American thanksgiving isn't even close, so it's obvious which one it is

Unless you're confident of winning mid every single time, it's really risky. It's best to use Silla ace if you're really going to go 4-front or 4-back. Makes sure that your backline units won't get OHKO from a simple Elaine steal or something.

and penetrating goalkeepers, whenever they receive a normal pass
gotta love penetrating goalkeepers

Are you retarded?

Loads of countries have their own version of thanksgiving.

4-front or 4-mid I mean. Use whatever cancerous ace you want with 4-back.

>no skins for the holiday
I thought the skin system would give them an incentive to churn out new pictures without being held back by character designing stage like they would with new characters
;_;

Is Bell saved if her Unavoidable Destiny stacks become like Vonchi, as in available under inability effects?

You're forgetting about the one min duration.
It won't matter if it got changed to be kept under inability affect so long as it has a one min duration.
Bell is shit compared to other midland players like dook and choi. She needs a rework.

>Bell is shit compared to utterly broken players
They should be reworked to be as balanced as Bell.

>repi won't make a qt dark gk
Why live /ssg/

It should have its duration increased so it doesn't disappear as soon as she passes the ball.
Choi has a similar passive, lasts 10 min and works when attacked.

Wrong image m8

>duke has free 50% pen, 50% DR, 70% crit, 40% crit damage, and reflex just for existing
>bell only has some DR and good AP penetrating or stealing, and she can only pen/steal if superplay proceeds most of the times
Why is this shit allowed?

No it shouldn't

Stop being stupid. Bell is fine

cuck power m8

it feels like they want her to be a backliner

They should change her crit rate totem to a HP totem.

because bell was nerfed when dook got buffed

Fuck no. She is fine as is

>worse than duke and beth as a wall
>worse than meta as cm
>worse than choi and khirel as penetrator
>doesn't work for backline anymore since it doesn't provide any defense
>fine

Bell has a better totem and much better stealing game
Attack power is mostly equal to crit damage at mid because pass buffs are less significant and AP doesn't get screwed over by enemy Silk actives
The only deal breaker is the massive constant DR on Duke that eats through those advantages because nobody really has high pen apart from frontline strikers

>Bell is fine
Obvious ww/lightfag. Bell is shit, simple as. Bad enough to the point that 5* like Victoria and Linmay are far better mid units which offer a lot more, and aren't free penetrates because they actually h\ave decent reflex.

Oh and while we're at it, Beth is really shit too, even worse than Bell. Her niche was pve, now she's bad at even that since everything OHKOs her in upper CoD anyway.

Don't forget the pen, he can resist and penetrate damn fine, which is something only meta and choi can do. The rest either work as a meat wall or a glass canon.

>which is something only meta and choi can do
>meta
wait, what?
Meta is awful damagewise and DR-wise because she literally has no fighting passives and her stats aren't that great, so Battalion is all she really has

>implying that isn't enough
Have you even faced real metas? That's all she needs.

Bell isn't bad.
Light/Ardor is just broken as fuck right now, and that includes their legends.

Her totem is just inspiring with attack tacked on, it's really nothing special. Attack buff is nice to have but isn't anywhere near as decisive as many other buffs.

Sure, but that implies Bell with Battalion would be a motherfucking goddess

>Attack buff is nice to have but isn't anywhere near as decisive as many other buffs.
I wonder about that, because having nothing but 30% attack power buff seems to be the key behind making people say shit like "Battalion Meta hurts a lot" and "Kiki's steal damage is amazing" or "Neraizel is a very high damage CM"

>comedy gold will never show us his fantastic dong

>nothing but 30% attack power
meant to say "a little more than", but yeah

I've been using thunder since 2014.

Bell is fine