Dirty tuned cars pic dump

I wanna see a whole lot of cars like pic related. Deep dish steelies, straight pipe exhausts, different coloured panels, external oil coolers all that kinda shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x6v-CL9w79c
a-body.net/forums/showthread.php?4576-The-Century-GSX
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

notice how its RWD?
makes you think huh doesnt it FWD losers

Obligatory

and to think i was about to make my civic look like it just hit a wall, damn

I thought this thread might have been cool but it's really not.

This is exactly what I was after.

How did the high speed attempt go? I never read again from it.

I dig that look too, I'll try to find more decent pics on my flashdrive

Am i doin it right?

Can this thread be saved?

FWD losers

Too much rice, not enough beef.

>tfw people genuinely hate fwd

It looks so happy to be driven

Oldfags will reconize this

And this

where did he go? I forget his trip
pretty cancerous desu

I don't remember exactly but I remember he got a kia wagon and put a bunch of lights on it.

Also found this old pic, I kinda miss how every equinox thread got derail with pics of his sister.

I'm getting nostalgic now

youtube.com/watch?v=x6v-CL9w79c

Is that a corsica?

Also I didn't know they made MT tires that small lol

Its a Buick Century famalam, and i'm pretty sure those were the smallest mud tires he could find.

Also I found his build thread lol: a-body.net/forums/showthread.php?4576-The-Century-GSX

So what's the general purpose of this style? Aside from being an edgy individual where an owner doesn't care about the condition of the car exterior, I would assume that goal is to have a very mechanically sound (preferably modified/swapped engine) and suspension? Is this about right?

t. American highschooler

No you fucking idiot
its the "i love cars and do amateur motorsports but I'm too poor to keep it in car show condition 24/7" look
you fucking poser

It's just whitetrash and niggers bro

Literally

it was "the jackal"

wow you're scum

I would say it is "function over form." Cars running perfectly mechanically, just don't look that great.

I like the dirty and beat up look on classic muscles more than the clean clear coat look, can't tell why.

Most of it is blatant attention seeking. I'm sure roof racks and sticker bombs and camber with chromies is typical stancefags doing their thing

Stancefags are fiesty lately.

I really like this, minus the bog stupid cowl hood

What even is the point of them? One of my turn-offs right up there with hood pins

...wut

Samefag

it need's a oilcooler

Hood space can be comprised and may require a higher hood to clearance correctly with some performance modifications.

Poly motor mounts may be higher than their rubber counterparts
Tunnel ram intake or most aftermarket intakes have an increased high for better airflow/performance.
Combined with a carb spacer, again for added HP (proven)
Aftermarket carb may also be slightly taller
After market air cleaner may also be taller
Not even mentioning a supercharger, all the small items add up and could require to need a raised hood.