/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward General

>Patch 3.4 Preview
forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/303044-Letter-from-the-Producer-LIVE-Part-XXXI-Update-Thread

>Patch 3.38 notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/e4b6631397ff961d32d63a6a5b275bb2bbd2382d

>The Rising (August 27th-September 12th)
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2016/The_Rising/

>Youkai Watch x FFXIV Event. (July 26th-October 3rd)
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2016/youkai-watch/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kfVery7sfVo
pastebin.com/raw/p88PqskL
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm not but would you pay for my transfer anyway?

Is MCN good?

Post highlanders and cute midlander girls. No midland boys though!

has anyone else on Balmung been suspended at all recently?
I am told SE is coming down hard on trolls and the such,

Where are the lizard boys?

post feet

Do you fit any of these requirements ?

Post cute brown c@s!

Why not Highlander boys?

Every job in this game is good yes.

>pld
>smn

>smn and pld
>not good

the issue is with blm and war being far too much better but both are incredibly solid jobs

>Making your party wipe twice by fucking up the memory game in City of Amdapor
youtube.com/watch?v=kfVery7sfVo

i am such a shitbrain

You forgot something, OP:

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/raw/p88PqskL

At least you got the previous thread right.

You forgot DRK.

I would play as a male Lala, and if I were a female character I'd just play Dragon or Cat girl

SMN had its moments. The issue with SMN, and by extension BLM, is that Square essentially makes it so that one job suffers every raid tier. When SMN shines, BLM is usually the one that suffers and vice-versa. Then they usually come up with kneejerk reaction buffs to whichever underperformed and usually it'll just keep switching.

The door mechanic of Lost City of Amdapor hasn't been relevant in a long time. You can burn Diabolos down before it becomes a problem

Daily reminder to report Kiss and Amber ingame.

They're viable, yes.

That wasn't him

I'll post whatever the heck I want, matey.

Some epic Veeky Forums for the win got banned after Fagilus' meeting.

It was that mixed with no one moving the boss away from the stacked up grav balls.
Still absolute misery to play through.

Either way, the OP either forgot to put in the pastebin which includes all manner of resources and guides, or left it out intentionally for a silly reason. I just wanted to fix that.

Amber has a history of fucking with the pastebin in various ways, so it was intentional.

>ast

>not just playing both smn and blm on fights that suit them the best

I bet you're one of those fags who only play 1 tank too.

Why is it so hard for a female Au Ra to find a dominant male Au Ra to fuck me senseless?

As in terminated?
Besides myself I know 3 other people who have been penalized due to frivolous reports in the last 30 days.

I am thinking some SJWs were made GM, maybe?

Need glam opinions. Tried going for something that looks comfy and loose-fitting/not a lot of armor pieces.

Can someone translate this please? Please understand that this an English speaking forum. Sometimes using Google Translate to convert from your native language will result in better sentences!

>Fagilus' meeting.
huh

tfw my static prefers me going BRD over MCH even on fights where MCH is better because I'm far more comfortable on the former than the latter.

arachne set

only catboys and futas fuck me nowadays

The fact remains that Square makes one of them less desired than the other every tier, though. Then whichever was deemed to underperform gets buffs. HW started out questionably with BLM having mandatory Enochian drops since the actual ability would drop the duration the same as having Blizzard IV drop it. That decision just made me believe that they hadn't actually playtested BLM, or had convinced themselves that was a good design

Also viable.
Get good, shortman.

Sounds pretty good if you ask me.

I tried that and the demon chestpiece, not that overly fond of them.

Aranyeas ___ ____ ________ ____ =w=

Well, yeah. All problems can be traced to Yoshi being a hack and shit at game design, but since that's never changing you just have to adjust to it.

No, it isn't.
You just think it's viable because you've never done any content in the game that isn't impossible to even wipe to.

Why would you play as anything but WAR?
Every party should just be 8 warriors.

Gubal top is pretty comfy, though it's fairly tight fitted. Try the Wind Silk top?

pst to Michihiro Megu

>sjw boogeyman

everyone loves to spin a tale about how they were wrongfully banned boo hoo but i get the feeling the reports were probably pretty valid. you were probably being a dumb retard in say or shout, and contrary to what you might believe, that is actually something you can be punished for.

Could also try pic related or the sohm al top. Pic related is kind of poncho-y though.

nah you need a sch or two just in case

Nice meme.
:3

OH ALSO, Coat of the Red thief from Arboretum and the other dungeon in it's item level tier.

when r u going to avenge the uchiha clan and kill shyvana for revenge

i wanna frot with a catboy

A) why would I kill my friend?
B) why would I kill my super distant Chinese cave-dwelling sensei who offers his sage wisdom to me and motivates me to become stronger?
C) how would I kill someone who is better than me at this game?

i wonder if 3.5 will cause people to move to lower pops for housing

only if 3.5 also makes being on a dead server not actively detrimental to your gameplay experience

I want aweiner's aweiner...

because if u don't kill him u wont become stronger and unlock the mangekyou sharingan

Why would it?

cross server pf

fuck off

Idk, stuff like Hunts and crafting will still be shitty on lower pop servers.

lala (girl) bp

Oh man you were not joking. Maybe i'll do it for a bulky glam in the future.
Coat of the Red thief was one of my favorites, rocked it for a little while before moving on. the Dravanian Tunic of Striking is p good too, being undyeable breaks it for me a bit though.
Looks really cool, but it sure is expensive!

{Can I have it?}

Hunts aren't all that bad on mid-pop/low-mid pop servers. People actually wait for everyone to arrive and they're done in order on mine.

eh, it depends, hunting is actually quite big on mateus, for S-ranks, lots of people show, for A-ranks you'll find them floating about so you can kill them with a couple others at your leisure if desired

mateus is a power crafter server though, ironworks sets here are cheap at 35k a glass fiber and 140k a lumi, its basically cheaper to make IW than many other crafting sets which seems ridiculous to me, maybe it's like that on other servers too

in addition to that, the market board is often not used, instead people do more direct trading/crafting for people, with so many power crafters you just gonna know a few people, or be able to do content and sell it to them to get into their wallets

quicksands is quite empty

Could always try the Sohm al one, and the sailor top makes for a good shitty wind silk knock off. Personally, i wouldn't use the sailor top but it's pretty cheap at least?
Unfortunately I don't know much for monk beyond those, bud.

that comma usage tho

I was a bit curious, so I checked my alt's server for its Glass Fiber prices just to compare.

lala boy (female) looking to be collared

I stand corrected then. Smaller server sound quite nice if you put it like that.
SE should offer free transfers to low pop servers otherwise it ends up you paying 15(?) dollary doos to go to a server you have no friends in and I think that is one of the bigger factors why people don't transfer.

Nah, i'll shell out the bucks for wind silk top when I have them, been dumping most of my dosh to GC turn-ins. Only good thign from Sohm Al is the MNK weapon in my opinion for the class. Thanks again though!

Why not cat boys?

pst Ciele Oshin

post selfies

No problem, I'll come visit again once you get your glam together.

Yeah SE actually just needs to offer free transfers to the smaller servers I feel, it really would do a lot. The main person who "trolled" hunts on Mateus got perma'd from what I hear.
I've heard that somebody on our server before going back to play Legion bought a ton of glass fibers and priced them super low from where they were at before, they haven't quite recovered since albeit I might just buy them all to make ironworks for my static members that have crafters

I want to feel Aranea's loving grip around my neck as her thick, delicious cock throbs inside me and breeds me full of spunk!

Stop posting anytime, Aranea.

Where is Rhiki's selfie? I want to see what the person behind the meltdown looks like.

pst

I'm not Aranea I just want her to rape me more

are u implying rocklizard could even kill me when i have unlocked the potential of super squid god super squid (blue)

Totally not boredcæt

Why do you want it? Because it's just a shame that you won't ever get one.

We need more non con in this community...

dragon ball super sucks

u MOTHERFUCKER i will SUCK ur DICK until u say otherwise!

>no lala gf
When will it end

the animation is fucking awful
i dont think the english dub can save it desu
i have no idea why one of the biggest anime of all time has such disappointing animation but w/e

Who's the ebin on the right?

I mean i'm content with the current one, wanted other opinions was all.

just let me die...

it's Abe

It's true, BD super is super bad compare Dragon ball, DBZ and Kai