Revelation Online General - /revog/

Revelation Online is a Chinese Xianxia-themed F2P MMORPG with a ton of cool features that's set to release by the end of this year, or the beginning of next.

>Class poll!
strawpoll.me/11171226

>Features
pastebin.com/iYdSau5R

>Can I play now?
You can if you download and play the Chinese version, which is currently in OB. The first English CB doesn't start until some time in October.

>How do I play the Chinese version?
ro.my.com/forum/thread/271-how-to-play-cn-version-english-patch/
revelation-online.com/forum/index.php?/topic/7-english-community-server/

>Guides
ro.my.com/forum/thread/6242-the-library-links-to-guides

>Character presets for the incompetent
pastebin.com/wUyTFjCD

>Is this game going to be P2W?
My.com listened to the community and removed the items that would have made the English Founder's Packs P2W, but we still haven't seen the cash shop.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hZW3959qM4o
youtube.com/watch?v=LMu1JHulUUE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Previous:

Don't reply to the tripfag and it will move elsewhere for attention.

Ayy

Reminder that this is the server we're playing on. No guild has been created yet; we need someone with 150k cloud points.

i'd bring the mouth down a little and get rid of the lipstick, maybe reduce the size of the cheeks

youtube.com/watch?v=hZW3959qM4o

>reduce the size of the cheeks
They are at minimum senpai, cheeks and facial structure are very rigid here for some reason
errything else noted

maybe mess around the complexion buttons? they should be at the top box of the first choice for face customization
make the nose a little smaller?
i usually make the eyes a little bigger and rounder but that's just my taste, you don't have to

Gonna repost this once
Took some advice from and adjusted some things they mentioned.
Still working on things, need to adjust facial features due to the face feeling kinda wide, but hopefully it's less strange looking.

>Can go to an extreme in one way
>Seems to barely hit a natural level in the other way
I'm looking at you eye distance.

Some of the complexions make the nose look bigger too, so that's another consideration.

all these lolis look the fucking SAME

You might be blind, user.
Give the two posted this thread the same hair, same hair color, and same eye color and they'd still look distinctly different.

i have 170k but i dont think im fit to be a guild leader

Lead is probably possible to transfer, but all you really gotta do is give a few people invite powers since it's not like people are going to want to set up any sort of major stuff on CN so it's just going to be a glorified chatroom.

>leader
>implying there will be any leading
its just going to be some people that want to see other Veeky Forums's playing, theres not going to be any actual stuff.

This.

remember that if you work too hard on your character for a while, you'll go face-blind to anything that might be messed up; take frequent breaks and correct anything that looks wrong when you tab back in, it'll help you in the long run
try EVERY hair and a bunch of different colors, if you stick with just one you may not find one you like
loli characters will always look sorta stupid, you're going to be spending most of your time tweaking the eyes and mouth, i go for super pale skintones to mask the weird dimples at both ends of the mouth but as you can see they'll come through anyway
take advantage of the free re-do you get during the first 3 days if you see anything that looks weird in motion; because the characters don't stop emoting during CC you'll probably have to go back at least once
remember there are a bunch of pupil choices for a reason, feel free to change em up; hell even go for special snowflake heterochromia if you want, my first draft had one eye completely black(black pupil, no light, black sclera) because i couldn't get the symmetry right and it looked weird
REMEMBER TO ADJUST EYE TILT, you end up with weird tilting if you don't make get both of your eyes level. it's the second option to the bottom, I think

ok ill make it in a bit
it'll be called No Sekuhara

can't you at least use a different name

Don't you dare!

fuck off kizuna

Can I make a loli blademaster yet?

I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL KILL EVERYONE IN IT!

10/10

those are some nice titties on the left t b h

>server is `````busy`````

>when a chink whispers "go home yankee" to you while you're idling in town

WHITE PIGGU

>chink ask me "r u engrish"
>say yes
>tells me "no play"
i thought i was going to make my first friend

this is why we need a guild
we need a safe space away from the chinese and their casual racism
#notallwhites

what the fuck is this supposed to mean

connection timed out, wait 5 minutes or relog and try again

FUCK OFF LAOWAI PIGS WE ARE FULL

Did a guild get made already? I've had enough coupons for ages but still waiting if someone else is going to.

No, not yet.

Go for it, user. Save us from this hell.

do i need someone to activate the other sign on the tree for the elevator to work ? I ran this dungeon before for story but now there are two green signs on the tree

server's full or something just wait a bit and try again.

kek

Are you playing the single person difficulty?

Yes

I honestly have no idea I already beat this dungeon solo and I clicked the second icon in the dungeon menu list and it showed 1-5 on it so I assumed that was co-op but I spawned in solo and been stuck here since.

I think you need to click the very first option in the LFP menu
I've ran that dungeon twice and I still don't know how the elevator works

哈哈哈
youtube.com/watch?v=LMu1JHulUUE

You are running the party mode, gl, you can activate both of those yourself but you gotta be quick

Fuck it I just left the dungeon I keep trying to rush both of them but its not working and I assume I would just wipe at boss by myself anyways.

You probably would yeah
That dungeon is pretty easy but may as well be impossible to solo on 5 man mode with the chink ping.

Oh man, I JUST did that too. Got raped at the room with all the bulls that charge.

What are the different circles on bosses? Can you break boss parts?

Yes, seems like most/all final bosses have a 'weak spot'

I have no clue how it works though, I think certain classes have better odds of breaking it or something and there's usually an optional quest in the dungeon to do so.

FUCK CHINKS FUCK CHINKS FUCK CHINKS LOOK AT MY AMAZING CHARACTER ITS THE LAST FACE EVERY CHINK WILL SEE BEFORE I SLAY THEM NO CHINKS BETTER COME TO MY NA SERVERS

Which one of you guys is Eiss? They invited me to the dungeon right after I left and we two man'd it. Man it was difficult trying to hold all that aggro and stay alive without a healer good run though.

wew

hi hasPEEra xD

Did the guild ever get made?

Doing it now, just dunno what to call it. 8 character limit is pretty dumb.

>8 character limit
Why is the chat system in this game so bad?

hopefully that's just a chink thing since they don't require as many characters, should be higher in NA

Because chinese characters don't need much space. We're getting more for NA.

>dunno what to call it
fckchnks

NFA?

>meme name

NoChings

it's traditional and better than walking around with 'fuck chinks' over your head on the chink servers

It's what Veeky Forums usually goes by. How is that a meme name?

apparently i got on some kind of leaderboard and it gave me 66666 cloud credits whatever that is

XingXong

>satanic chink quints
Join the guild, antichrist

NCA
NoChinksAllowed

Is there any level restriction?

Nope
If it ever gets made

Then MAKE it fags

People keep saying they're making it and nothing keeps happening

Wouldn't let me use NFA for whatever reason but whatever.

>Multiple people have enough to make the guild
>Everyone is too fucking autistic to make one
HOLY SHIT JUST MAKE IT ALREADY

Looks like it's time to break out fckchnks

I already did, give me names.

Can we not do that on a Chinese server? Please?

>other generals are laughing at us

Azhurel

NoLacist

Pantsu

this game is going to fail

Are these character names or potential guild names? The guild has already been created.

The guild is at 3/10 members. Need 10 so it doesn't disappear in 3 days.

Those were guild name sugestions it seems.
What is the guild name?

Can anyone help with this. Every time I try launch it gives this error and then nothing will come up. Google translate says cannot find server list

Cake

How do we join the guild?

gay

Where's the guild lads who should I pm to join?

go to the guild NPC, press join guild, and search for Cake in the second tab to send an app

Where is that guild npc?

Click the shield icon on the bottom right of your screen to bring up guild menu

I spy a Dulfy.

who