/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

I wake up to no new thread edition

>Mods, modding guides, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of the site!
>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>Lore and Lore Accessories
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/GG0z8BZU
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/iZJ2DT2a
>/tesg/ galleries
pastebin.com/iZJ2DT2a

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bNXYrAkUntU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

dick2dick
cock2cock
frot

CLAIMED FOR REMAN

Waifu(s)

I really don't like how the eyes seem to have this dark outline around them, almost like eyeliner, how do I fix that?

Using Skysight skins and DCE

Waifu(s)?!

sadboys lore and waifus living in harmony

>what is your type, /tesg/? who do you go for? what is your waifu like?
Pretty & Armored.

Kiss(es)

Waifus, thugs and lore living in harmony.

Waifus and stuff!

Waifus!

Hey /tesg/! Me and Pepp were on our way to visit Elisif for a /tesg/ army business meeting till we ran into this guy (or female?) who apparently is a merchant. He is saying some of his 'goods' are for sell but he seem kinda shady, should we trust him /tesg/?

Action

Is that vanilla?

Orgasms and stuff!

He's making that brush float! He must be a wizurd

oh boy

no ETaC

POST LEWD

Okay, if the user who told me to use Bodyslide is still around, my installation uses MO for everything so how do I call up the textures and meshes that the followers I want to edit use? Cause those are not in the Data folder.

Nice shot, was that taken in that dungeon mod place?

I don't use MO so I can't help you with that.
It's the first stage in the final boss fight in Molag Bal's Inferno

He seems trustworthy enough. I think he's only interested in demonstrating his wares to guys though.

did you read my suggestion for oldstones story or had you gone to bed?

Also whoever wanted this wood elf named "Sommer", hit me on tumblr because i finished making her. The preset had different textures for face/body so there might be a slight neckseam.

There's lewd in the lewd general. Go there if you want that.

Pls help they just look off, too dark

I kinda want to turn my waifu into an argonian cock addicted whore but it's also a one way ticket and I know there's no coming back.
What do?

its happening

Any ENB or other lighting stuff?

>31 posts
>22 images
guys should we slow down a bit

Check the tints section in Racemenu or whatever you use

I did, its an interesting concept but I figured this is how Snakestone will look in his later years. Thanks for the idea though.

Seasons of Skyrim ENB, no lighting mods I know of in said screenshot.

I've figured it out, I just used a new installation with just the files I wanted edited. Do you know if there's any simple tool to add pubes? Doesn't have to be 3D pubes, just a natural bush texture will do.

Skyrim >>> Morrowind

this seriously looks like real life.. howd you do that?

No

Moar screenshots

Post images of your dude acting wildly out of character.

what clothing mod is this?

You must livei n a really low resolution neighborhood if you think that looks like real life

More like Skyrim = Morrowind >>>>>>>>>> shit >>>>>>>>>>> Oblivion

No Racemenu or ECE yet just default character creator, DCE, WICO, Skysight skins and eyes of beauty, and all the different eye colors and types all still look the same when it comes to the outline around the eyes, its too damn dark, and looks really bad with a helmet on.

If you feel adventurous one day, you can try out Photoshop with Nvidia's .dds tools so you can edit the textures directly, or swap parts out with others. Alternatively, use the texture blender.

In regards to MO by the way, you can add BodySlide as a program to launch via MO and it will pick up installed MO stuff just like Skyrim. It's kind of a mess when doing slider sets for outfits yourself though, it's kind of hit and miss where it saves. Pretty annoying.

ok

WE ARE GETTING ON THE BOAT

youtube.com/watch?v=bNXYrAkUntU

I kek'd.

That's some comfy landscape.

See you in 7 years user.

Why is this happening

make it sto

Nezzar's lingerie set or collection or something
I was looking for a cave to take a screenshot in and after using fast travel I saw that landscape with the perfect weather and time of the day, it was nice I still set ENB saturation to like 0.50

Man I gotta admit, I'm jealous, all of your games look amazing, yet here I am barely even able to run the game at minimum graphics with at least a constant 30fps

Uhhh other than that I've never been in this gen and I'm wondering what everyone thinks which game has objectively the best elder scrolls story, wether it be from sidequests, main stories, etc. And if not the best, your favorite.

>not playing in cinematic mode

I've only ever played Skyrim, but I'd probably enjoy Morrowind more if I played it. I just like how comfy the game looks.

I should probably play around with ENBs. Been wanting to make something grim.

>anduril
My nigga.
I use the equip overhaul with the Anduril on my back and the Glamdring on the side. I'd post a screenshot if my character weren't just a bland unoriginal male and I knew how to pose.

And I'll look into adding BodySlide as a program then. Thank you very much.

I'm a bit of a sucker for a vengeance story so i just worked on it in my head a bit. It's just basically about how pregnant Yarti was slaughtered by a member of a cult/guild, could have been targetted because of his work with the thieves' guild or something similar and it made Snakestone go completely mental to the point where he wages a one-man war against the ones who killed his family. It's really drawn out because he want's to enact scorched earth and make sure every last one is wiped out and his aggressive and effective ways kind attracts others to his "cause" to where it kind of becomes a cult or something. Fast forward to old age where the last thing he does after defeating those who took his family from him is to kill every single one of his follower's because he simply does not give a single shred of a fuck any more. After that's done he's old and grizzled as fuck and that's basically where it finished for me. I know it's edgy and maybe not very original but it just made sense to me from the first Oldstone screenshot you linked.
I'd buy stuff from him!
no breaks on the image train
helo !
that's a lot of beet juice, lady!
Can i come?
What are your specs, friend?

I'm constantly fiddling with saturation and contrast in effect.txt. Sometimes a scene just looks nicer with less color.

Morrowind has the best main story.
Oblivion has the best side quests.

Morrowind with mods is the best game
Skyrim with mods is the best screenshot tool
Oblivion was the best out of box
Daggerfall's still good

I lol'd, what is this? Your character or some tesg meme I've yet to become aware of

>Summon Herne with Apocalypse magic
>Much taller than me
>Big, strong, but smooth chest
>In fact, I'm about eye level with it
>Kind of want to nuzzle up against it and have him hold me

meant to reply to

>screenshot tool
desu I wish every single game came with tfc 1 and tm options

Do it. Post results.

are you ready to be made aware of how bad most games actually look when you examine a texture from an inch away

is that just straight up molag ball

I think you have ladies to defen in Skyrim, lil' dude.
I haven't played a lot of Morrowind, but Oblivion is still my fav TES game.
This is so familiar to me it hurts.
I think they have internet on Solstheim too.
don't

Is Endural pic related?

>Crusaders
>Racist

We Mountain Blade now

Unfortunately I'm at work right now, and I don't have it memorized. it's something like amd radeon hd graphics card or some shit. and I have a low end i3 processor or something. 8gb ram, and I probably sound dumb as all hell not knowing what I'm talking about, but either way I can't run it that well.

Admittedly I over-exaggerated a bit and I can run medium presets at 30-40 fps with very few frame drops.

That's really funny when most of the real crusaders hated muslims and jewish and killed a lot of them in Palestine because "DEUS VULT".

Nice aliasing.

But they deserved it

Can't be helped, either I enable vaseline AA which still looks shit or Temporal and go from 32fps to 27

What can you expect after 800 years of repeated muslim aggression?

>when you examine a texture from an inch away
And why would I do that

Of course they hated muslims, for attacking the Christian heartland in Jerusalem and the Middle East, repeatedly, and forcibly converting Christians there until the Pope finally called the first Crusade.

And the first Crusaders never attacked jews either, apart from roving bands of brigands that were not part of the actual Crusade army.

>OP still fucked up

>vaseline AA
Wrong board man.

>those trees
CT what the actual fuck

Wow....who new /tesg/ was so Islamophobic :(

That is probably true...
No dude, you don't sound stupid. Hell i could never tell anyone what i have in my car even though i ride it every day. If you want you could check my windows performance guide on tumblr defenguin.tumblr.com, it might give you a couple of extra frames.

>implying FXAA isn't shit

that's me not having dyndulod
because i'm too lazy to install it

Morrowind had the WORST main story, it barely HAD a main story, and its main sotry basically amounted ot nothing more then getting told

"your not the nerevarine but you might become it" about 50 times after doing tons of trivial fetch quests that mostly went nowhere.

t-that's kinda hot

Dude I'm pretty sure 99% of Veeky Forums users want to nuke the middle east.

R8 me guys

This is some witcher lower vampire

Fucking hate when your gallop your horse and the sound cuts out and is gone until you stop or something

How do you fix that

THE MOON WAITING ME
dude skooma lmao

99% of Veeky Forums is way too narrow minded, then.

The only real solution is to nuke everything. The whole planet.

LIFE IS LIKE A KHAJIIT

HERE IN

OLD CATS

I HATE FUCKING KHAJIIT

KHAJIIT SUCK DICK

Why don't you kindly go Scrooge McFuck yourself, user.

But what will happen to waifus then

Galena is such a miserable existence that she just wants it to be over.

Galena is sort of cute.

endereal waifus when