/sthg/ - Sonic the Hedgehog General

Welcome to Sonic the Hedgehog General. Let's talk about Sonic games, old and new, and the entire franchise including animation and comics. Share art, music, talk about new developments, discuss ROM hacks, speedrunning, etc.

/sthg/ - #564 - Team Rose Edition

>Link CompilationDrawfag/Writefag Idea WallsNews/DevelopmentsRecent and Upcoming Releases

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nhp4fT8iyS8
youtube.com/watch?v=xu6gmQCljfo
strawpoll.me/11183648
youtube.com/watch?v=X3Dxza5NQEk
strawpoll.me/11183544
youtube.com/watch?v=GlMskjr3V1o
strawpoll.me/11183568
youtube.com/watch?v=6hO7j7R26QU
strawpoll.me/11183587
youtube.com/watch?v=uO7PZxLbLbE
strawpoll.me/11183613
youtube.com/watch?v=SQF87uA_hMU
youtube.com/watch?v=vfO1WyxMvss
youtu.be/pXHw8o6UI9M
hentaibox.net/hentai-manga/10_18_Original_Yoo-Oona-Egg-Story/00
hydra-media.cursecdn.com/overwatch.gamepedia.com/b/b3/Junkrat_-_Happy_birthday.ogg
youtube.com/watch?v=D7nf1Q1xV04
gamespot.com/articles/sonic-boom-director-you-really-should-read-all-the/1100-6443065/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=Nhp4fT8iyS8

Slow

fast

911 edition

So, good weekend?

Amy's kinda got this weird dynamic. She's usually part of the classic 4 (6 counting eggman and metal sonic, 9 counting the chaotix) but when she's paired with cream or anyone else she kinda becomes a minor character again. It's interesting how, even though this is Team Rose's theme, it's almost entirely from Amy's perspective and very little of it is applicable to Cream and Big. As if Amy's kind of the big name and Cream and Big are just riding her coattails to relevancy.

That said she's only really playable in a signifcant part of a mainline sonic game in Adventure and Heroes, has a small part in 06 and that's basically it. I'd like if they brought back multiple playstyle gameplay sometime in the future although I doubt project 2017 will

Team Chaotix is the only theme from Heroes that really focuses on the whole team. "We Can" is mostly focused on Sonic, "This Machine" is from Shadow's perspective, and "Follow Me" is Amy's.

"Team Chaotix" just goes, "Here's the Chaotix. They're detectives. They're gonna kick your GONG."

We Can is about Team Sonic/Heroes as a whole, namely their teamwork and stuff. This Machine is about Shadow dealing with his amnesia and his search for his memories and answers while also working with Rouge and Omega and Shadow's perceptions of them, Follow Me is entirely about Amy with no mention of Cream or Big at all. It's exclusively about Amy's love for Sonic.

AYO
Has there ever been anyone in /sthg/ history that has completed every Sonic game ever?

youtube.com/watch?v=xu6gmQCljfo

That's why I considered Follow me as Amy's theme song and prefer it over Sweet Passion

strawpoll.me/11183648
youtube.com/watch?v=X3Dxza5NQEk

strawpoll.me/11183544
youtube.com/watch?v=GlMskjr3V1o

strawpoll.me/11183568
youtube.com/watch?v=6hO7j7R26QU

strawpoll.me/11183587
youtube.com/watch?v=uO7PZxLbLbE

strawpoll.me/11183613
youtube.com/watch?v=SQF87uA_hMU

youtube.com/watch?v=vfO1WyxMvss

How can you not like this?
youtu.be/pXHw8o6UI9M
"won't mind painting myself blue for you"
"the Sphinx looked so cute I had to shave it"

GIBE ME IDEAS FOXBOIS!
So far we have Bunnie and Antoine.

It's amazing how different Pollock's Boom Eggman is from his normal Eggman. He did a great job characterizing them distinctly from each other.

Mighty
>Ray and Matilda's lives are in danger
>one arm is tied behind his back

I thought the sand was pudding at first

sanic the hegehog
earrape green hill music
drawn with pr0 toolz in 10000x10000 resoluation
has chas emereldz
fAsT
if losses not fast any moor :'(

It kind of made her sound to stalkerish, even though sh kind of is. Follow me has that more upbeat sound to it that fits Amy's goal to get Sonic to love her.

Does Sonic have two pairs of socks on?

Holy shit, look at all these errors here. I need some coffee.

>Big
>He thinks you stole Froggy
>And you stole his fishing rod
>And he's metal

>Blaze
>Sol Emeralds on hand
>entire royal guard, vikings and pirates at her beck and call
>fleet of watercraft loaded with artillery
>Cream's gone missing
>somebody's called her 'flat'
>if she fails, her dimension collapses in on itself

>Metal
>just got the gold medal at gymnastics

Aw. fuck. Now I want some too.

Maybe because The Chaotix as whole see each other as partners with no leader. I mean Vector is the leader of the team, but he seems to not lead as many times as the other team leaders. Same can be said about Team Sonic and Team Dark, they also have leaders but they all see each other as partners. Amy is basically the only leader in the team to treat the other members as sidekicks in a way.

>Big the Cat
>has all lures, pole upgrades, and floating belt
>opponent has Froggy

>opponent isn't being very nice

WHERE ARE THE COMICS

Barrack Hussein Obama
>"Dictator for Life" election is on the line
>backed up by Obamacare
>has the Chaos Emeralds
>isn't chuckling

>just signed the Trans Pacific Partnership

2 weeks in the future.

>Shard
>magical arm cannon allows endless possibilities for weapons
>his oppontent has hurt or insulted his lynx waifu
>if he loses, he will never be accepted by the public and must remain hidden for the rest of his life

His voicing in 06 was also noticably different

>Sage the Sloth
>took about 5 aspirins

That's because 06 is so serious and monumental uwu

Also, slow thread

nice

How gud are you at Sanic, /sthg/?

wew

How's it so far?
Anyone else got any ideas?

>"This Machine" is from Shadow's perspective

It's got a verse for each character though?

Yes, but the verses for Rouge and Omega contains lines written in the second person. For example: "You could've left me here, sealed inside the pod"

It's about Rouge and Omega from Shadow's perspective.

Razor the Shark

Knives are redundant when you have TEETH.

Someone just accused him of being a criminal.

The opponent threatened Coral. Or said something mean about Coral. Or flirted with Coral. Or looked funny at Coral.

His chao bit his hand.

There's blood in the water.

I think this might be wrong in the case of some of the games, but whatever.

Sue me faggots.

I've gotten to the last story of SA2, but haven't had the interest in finishing it. Working on finishing SA1 and having way more fun with it than SA2.

Dropped S3&K because I thought the remasters might come, but it's clear that won't be the case.

Plan to replay and beat Unleashed after SA1.

Apparently there's some shit going down with F&I and there are a lot of videos on Youtube now.

Anyone here know anything about the Sonic Adventure 2 Mod Manager's cheat codes?
I'm trying to re-assign Super Jump and Super Turbo to the 360 pad's bumpers but I'm not even sure it's possible...

Germans got a review copy.

Explain?

>Someone just put fucking Margarine in his Es-cargo.
>The motherfucking fish is RAAAAWWWW
>The opponent just admitted to being muslim
This is fucking fantastic user, keep it up

As far as S4 and Lost World are concerned I can't remember if I've beat the "true last boss" or not.

Are you telling me you played Shadow the fucking Hedgehog 326 times?

>he got all 326 possible routes in Shadow
but why?

>100% Shadow the Hedgehog

Not him, but you saying you didn't?

You don't need to do that to 100% just get all As, all endings and all secret keys

>100% both 06 and Shadow the fucking Hedgehog

Yes, but then you won't have unlocked all possible content in the Library, thus negating your 100% ranking.

Source please

hentaibox.net/hentai-manga/10_18_Original_Yoo-Oona-Egg-Story/00
Literally 10 seconds reverse image search.

Today is my birthday

Happy Birthday, fag

Happy birthday.

hydra-media.cursecdn.com/overwatch.gamepedia.com/b/b3/Junkrat_-_Happy_birthday.ogg

Happy birthday

youtube.com/watch?v=D7nf1Q1xV04

And what image search are YOU using?

>tfw my birthday is a week from user's

Mine was almost two weeks ago now.

thanks sonic general

your birthday's on fucking 9/11

Not him, but it's 12/9 now.

People will never forget my birthday

Happy birthday you tremendous friend

happy birthday

I hear your birthday is a blast

This. This is as far as I would do for a casual full completion, but I still wouldn't call it 100%. Some games just have bullshit requirements.

Windows Vista

>A portion of a GameSpot interview with director Matt Kraemer...

>GameSpot: Could you speak a little about what you changed from the first Sonic Boom?

>Matt Kraemer: One of the biggest changes is the level design. It's a lot more streamlined, it's a lot more made for speed. A lot of the stages that you see here are built for combo-ing. You can literally combo stages from the start all the way to the end. It was something that we didn't have in the first game, it was more maze-like where you had progression where you would get to a dead-end and then you would have to go back and go at a different pace.

>And there's no progression blockers in the game. In the original game, you would play a stage, and then you couldn't move forward because you had to collect these badges. We removed those gates so you can freely move forward at your will.

>GS: So this is making good on a lot of the stuff you wanted to do with the last one?

>MK: Yeah, and that's something we always do, especially me. I read every single comment--I go on all the forums, I go on NeoGAF… but you have to take things with a grain of salt, especially with Sonic. Everyone's going to hate on Sonic and have something to say, but you look at those comments constructively. I take all the information and granularly break it down, and [say], "People really didn't like that feature, or they really wanted this," and those are the things you focus on.

>Most times when you finish a game, you don't have much time when the game is completely together to keep playing it and [think about what needs to be improved]. With this game, we had that extra time, and we did a lot of play tests… and we could see people literally play the game as a whole and see where people got stuck and rectify those.

gamespot.com/articles/sonic-boom-director-you-really-should-read-all-the/1100-6443065/

>but you have to take things with a grain of salt, especially with Sonic.

Glad to see a developer recognizing the meme hate.

eat some subway

That's terrible. I can't stop laughing

This thread needs more best girl.

this thread needs more purple

I need more cute Amy like that!