Drunk gf wrecks your car

>drunk gf wrecks your car

>dating girls who get drunk

Report it as stolen. I mean she obviously had to right. You wouldn't be stupid enough to loan a drunk girl your car right?

>women

I came to post this

>letting anyone that has inferior driving abilities than you even near the driver's seat

Your own fault.

I didn't expect her to be drunk when she came home at 3 in the fucking morning; she was probably fucking somebody, as well.

I wish I could forget this ever happened.

>dating girls

>having a gf

Sorry to hear that OP. At least you both learned a lesson from this experience.

I hope you were there when it happened. Got out to see her alive, but unconsciousness. Proceed to beat her until your arms get tired. Drag her out of the car, over head press her and drop her on her neck.

Then fuck the shit out of her bloody, bruised and unconscious/possibly dead body.. amirite?

I was walking over a bridge the other day. I saw this homeless and indigint looking man talking to this lady about to jump and kill herself. I over heard them talking. He says, You're really pretty lady, have sex with before you jump. disgusted, the lady says NO, fuck that, you're nasty. The homeless man just kind of shrugs and Okay, I'll meet you at the bottom then.

nice /r/jokes man :DDDDD

>Having a car

>I didn't expect her to be drunk
>at 3 in the fucking morning
>3:00 AM
What the fuck are most people doing at 3:00 AM on a Friday night, you fucking retard?

>letting anyone else drive your car
You deserve it OP.

Having a girlfriend who is fucking other guys is not having a girlfriend. The definition of girlfriend is that you are going steady with her. If she is fucking other guys, she is merely an acquaintance that is sharing living quarters and your assets.

>What the fuck are most people doing at 3:00 AM on a Friday night

She was probably out looking for a replacement guy that had more to offer than what OP had. Meanwhile, she got to use his car and live in a shared housing. Having sex with OP was part of the price for that.

>he fell for the gf meme

i liked the movie too op