League of Legends General /lolg/

OT: Reminder to milk your Sonas edition

eyosongive.us

first for fuck you

Xth for Katarina
best girl
:3c

xth for breast waifu

Xth for Let Dotards and Lolbabs get along and talk about features we wish our game had.

it is possible to get mastery 7 on aatrox? i kind of wanna try to jungle with him and possibly make one of my mains

any tips?

>destiny coaching reckful
JUST

>wake up
>found out I shit the bed
>have to go to the doctor with no insurance
NICE
GAME
LOLBABOONS

DRAG
*cough*
THEM
*cough* *cough* *cough*
DO *cough* D *cough* DOWN

Anythings possibly if you just git gud

No, it's not possible. You want to kys before it ever happens.

Impregnate shyvana!

Creampie user from last thread here, can post a few pics ive taken of her teen pussy dripping with semen.

>Impregnate shyvana!

This game has a wonderful community.

Fuck off to /soc/ or /b/ faggot. No one cares.

that's inconsiderate
she wouldn't be able to defend demacia while pregnant

you would ruin her life

>Tank your MMR to get matched up with literal retards
>Play him in a role other people don't often use him in so that the bar for comprison is lower
>Carry because your opponents are retards
>EZ S ranks because you're playing him in a lane/role that normal skilled people don't play him in.

So how do you climb as support?

you become a man and play a carry role.

roll the dice better

Just play Trynd Anonymous.

are these good picks for the Pickem?

fake or not the reading was worth it user

play somebody that can forcibly save your allies ala braum/kench

I especially like kench because if you coordiante with your jungler you can apply disgusting pressure with your ultimate.

Alternatively you could play brand and win every teamfight

>ROX Tigers not making it out of groups
What now?

nope they deactivated level 7 just for aatrox because 6 is his number

>deathcap instead of athene's
>upgraded frost queen's
>no aegis
>no tier 2 sightstone
build the right items you dumb fuck. your build is worse than the attack speed TF.

karma is one of the best soloq supports, this guy is just braindead.

placem!

@154500297
low quality bait, not giving you a (you)

Let's see if Customer Support answers my 100% non-lewd and innocent questions!

>jew simulator

?

CHOOSE BRAND OR ZYRA AND KILL THEM ALL

>enter promos
>Lee Sin has no masteries
>top Ryze calls him out on it and Lee threatens to feed
>Panth mid.....

Between the enemy fed TF, Zac and Soraka I wasn't sure what I was supposed to do.

SUPPORT IS SO EASY!

-always tell your ADC to ping the target you will dive
-tell your powerspikes
-try to be super aggresive,poke alot without getting poked back
-Buy sightstone ASAP
-try to warm teammates about possible ganks, i feel like everyone on the team is blind even when wards placed
-get tanky supports

at least it works for me,i got mastery 7 with shen,leona and taric support, janna is 6

currently silver III and climbing steadily

If you get a vayne adc, prepare to put twice the effort or pray for a dodge, those are the most suicidal ones

Blue side. Fiora, Ashe and Liss have a pretty good edge in lane.

shave your legs and butt then ask for an adc main in diamond to smurf with you in exchange for favours

support is so cuck tho

>currently silver III

So with the last changes to diana, did they make it so that the area of her E is larger, or did they make the distance someone gets pulled larger?
also, infernal now or one of the chromas later

>SUPPORT IS SO EASY!
>currently silver III
Is this Lumi? 10/10

I play AP shaco support only on an account, don't place a single ward in the entire game.
Currently S1, soon G5.

Sup

swap tsm with chinks and you're good

>tsm
>no. 1

They made the pull distance larger so if you were trying to chase someone then it wouldn't just look like a slight knockup

One thing that has always bothered me is that the official client and webpages give absolutely NO remotely detailed information like damage numbers, scaling, and ranges. The only place you can look at that shit without going in-game is a fucking third-party site like lolking.

If I'm wondering how an ability in dota 2 works, I can go on the client to see the specific damage numbers, or if I go on the wiki I can not only see that, I can see its range, its cast time, its channeling time, if it pierces BKB or linkens, etc. All you can get in league is "Oh here's a brief description about how the ability functions!"

Also built-in guides. In dota if you have a hero you don't know how to play you can open a small window IN-GAME and select from the various guides available for that hero, which will include what abilities to skill and information on how to use them if the guide creater put any info in. To do that in league you have to go to a third-party site and manually copy-paste items onto a build sheet, and even then that doesn't include skill build. The current build design system for league as it is feels extremely unpolished to me.

In the end the information is still there so its only a minor gripe, but why the hell are the third party sites better at providing you with information like that than the actual development team. Why wasn't shit like ability details done when they reskinned the client.

>You get assblasted and snowballed by the enemy team but your team doesn't surrender extending the game another 20 minutes
The only thing I hate

I wonder if they put panties on her

you won the athenes\ardent game and then decided you were going to build the wrong items every game and started losing.

leveling my smurf I seem to run into a lot of people who talk so much shit. Like why? it's low level normals.

I think you asked that a day or two ago. Email Riot support and ask them. I can guarantee they would answer you.

You don't build like an asshole for starters

>People unironically want to put a team that has looked like utter trash and got 3-0 stomped by EDG at the top of the toughest group at Worlds.

I can at least understand SSG but China has been trash at the last two international competitions and RNG has shown they can't into macro

Listen, i am just telling him what it works for me,i know i am not fucking challenger and i only recently started doing ranked just for the skin and to see how far i can go before hitting a wall

being silver doesn't mean any advice i give is immediately null and void

>People unironically put TSM in first or second in their group

I gave up on asking Riot Support. Maybe someone else can

Sometimes I find it hard to believe it myself, we met about 4 years ago in these very same threads, I posted my IGN and she added me then we kinda got talking after our first game and turned out we live in the same city. I took her out to a movie, she was a very shy quiet girl who drawfagged and basically looked like tomoko from watamote. I'm no chad thundercock but I look decent so she fell for me instantly because she was feeling very lonely and had many mental problems due to family shit at the time.

We fucked a few months after we started seeing eachother and she would always tell me to use a condom, no anal no blowjob nothing only missionary and I had to do all the work. I was totally okay with this because she was very young and her pussy was incredibly tight so it felt amazing even with a rubber on.

Then as she moved in with me she started getting very interested in Veeky Forums, working out and being healthy (she was very skinny borderline anorexic vegan before she moved in). Before I usually always had to work really hard to get her into bed and basically did everything only so that I could fuck her tight hole. But things really changed about halfway into her first year of gym when she started getting alot more sexually active, taking the initiative and even riding me every time we fuck.

Now she demands I creampie her every day multiple times, whenever shes on top she really works hard to squeeze everything out of me, if im on top she leglocks me and demands I make sure not to spill a single drop when I eventually pull out. Obviously shes on the pill so its safe but I honestly find it super hot how possessive she is over it. She even started giving me special food, powders and other shit to make my cum thicker and bigger, she says its to make my loads as big as possible. I'm really used to us fucking for hours so my stamina is top notch and I usually bust huge loads in her when I do cum.

She also wants 5 kids once we get our finances in check

i think there might be a new chamion soon.

i went to go snag krugs for gold and i heard a voice say "Farewell krugs, i shall miss our long talks"

>*chronically shits self*

It's just pathetic to think all those things you listed matter, when in reality your gameplay isn't even close to what top-level supporting is.

Because people stopped having fun in this game a long time ago. Played Poro King yesterday and my solo queue teams got dumped on by a premade with cancerous champions that played like 7 games beforehand with those same champions.

How could you kill something so cuddly?

Im not a slut!

thought its a bug, he sounds like braum

Corrected version. How close are you to your main?

Don't lie

Who are the /lolg/ approved League youtubers?

>Buy sightstone ASAP
this is good advice. sightstone before tier2 gp item in nearly every situation.
>try to be super aggresive,poke alot without getting poked back
this will stop working when you face good players
>get tanky supports
this is bad advice

communicating with your team can help if they are receptive and you are polite, but i wouldn't rely on it doing anything.

did you even read what i said? i am not challenger

if my advice is shit,simply dont follow it

that is what works for ME hell if i know how challenger players support

Im not lying! >.

maybe were going to get a mage jungler or somthing?

either that or we're getting a tree hugger mage for the mid lane.

Liar don't just tell me that straight to my face

What do you have against tanky supports, bruv

so you wouldn't be interested if I told you my dick is hard right now?

why she is so fat?

nobody likes picking tanks, thats why i am almost always relegated to tank support

i like the role,makes me feel like the person protecting the team

she owns a bakery in Noxus

what do you expect?

Sseth

>tfw I will never have your life
some anons have all the luck..

based pirate of economic liberties

Then I'll do it. What category would you put this under for a support ticket?

>yorick

it will do.

Post cool Jinx skin ideas/concepts.

doesn't have to be a jungler, I think I heard him when laning too

>she owns a bakery in Noxus
you mean she owns a brothel in noxus

I have a question about the physical merchandise store. (merch.riotgames.com)

seems logical

well, its just oddness all around, lets see if anything pops up come teusday.

>People unironically forget TSM beat SKT in scrims fairly easily 3 days ago

Im. not. lying!

sinful
succ
ulence

just like roccat was destroying everyone in european scrims last year, right?

if you're a melee support and you understand the game better than your adc you will find yourself in situations where you can't utilize your strengths properly.
ex. you're playing alistar and know you can set up a dive but your ad\jg don't realize it\don't know how to dive. no point playing alistar if you aren't going to be able to truly utilize his ult for the first half of the game. The same can be said for nearly all the melee supports.
melee supports are very strong, but unless you have a premade it's just wasted potential.

even as a melee support you won't be the team's tank in the mid\lategame. if you don't have a frontline you're better off playing karma\lulu\janna, the shielding will be more valuable than your 0 gp tank stats.

Prove it.

>scrims
Hmmmm, this feels strangely familiar.

o-of course I wont be!

skt sandbag scrims

Crackwhore Jinx
>Pow-Pow is now a more modern-looking minigun
>Sharkbones is an RPG-7
>Taser is a Glock
>Dressed like a thug's hoe, face and body is more haggard/gaunt looking
>New voice lines that vaguely reference her severe addiction to drugs like "Once we're done with this job they're gonna give us the stuff, right? R-right?"
>Cut out all the lol so randumb voice lines

1350 RP