America can't make cars

I don't want to be rude but America is totally incapable of building a fucking automobile. They're all ugly, blocky. They totally lack finesse, and MUCLE CARS?! what the fuck is that? A poor excuse for the very real fact that Chevrolet has never made a nice vehicle in it's entire existence? Look at an Aston Martin dbs and tell me that British/European cars don't have the market TOTALLY cornered.

Other urls found in this thread:

motortrend.com/cars/chevrolet/camaro/2014/chevrolet-camaro-z28-porsche-911-turbo-s-nissan-gt-r-comparison/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

b8 m8
motortrend.com/cars/chevrolet/camaro/2014/chevrolet-camaro-z28-porsche-911-turbo-s-nissan-gt-r-comparison/

Yeah, tell us, what IS a "mucle" car?

>paying $75,000 for a Shab-Rullay

They can if they want to. It's just seems to me that they make some pretty dumb strategic marketing moves.

OP finally got around to watching Goldfinger. Guess it was movie night for mom and dad?

On the off chance this isn't a troll. Just accept our cultures are different. I am American, I drive a Camaro and I work for GM. I love GM. They sucked in the 80's and 90's but the quality has been skyrocketing since about 2010. You don't need to believe me. It's true though. Look, i freely admit when GM DOES suck. My Camaro is a 2010. It's a 1SS which means my interior sucks balls. Cheap plastic everywhere besides the gear shifter and wheel. Thing is i didn't buy it for the interior. I got it for the 6.2 liter v8 and the surprisingly great handling. Tight roads? It won't kill you. Open straights? So much fun it's ridiculous. That's the 7 year old 2010 model too. The new 6th gen's are superior in every way. I would never compare an Aston Martin to a Camaro though. Totally different prices and positions in the market. Our culture loves the muscle car because it IS brash. It IS loud. It doesn't apologize or compromise. It knows exactly what it is. Big. Loud. Fast(most of the time?) and that's what we like. I can't stand small cars but Im not gonna talk out of my ass and say the Fit or Elise are shit because they aren't. Neither and the newer American cars. If you "don't want to be rude" then just realize we want different things out of our cars. I don't want finesse. I like that's it's blocky. I love that it's loud and vulgar. That why i bought it. We are just different my friend. Nothing wrong with that. Pic related, my car.

But...that thing's Australian...

OP Status:
[ ] Not rekt
[X] REKT

I don't want to be rude but France is totally incapable of building a fucking automobile. They're all ugly, small. They totally lack finesse and QURKY CARS?! what the fuck is that? A poor excuse for the very real fact that Peugeot has never made a nice vehicle in it's entire existence? Look at a Koenigsegg Agera R and tell me that Swedish/Nordic cars don't have the market TOTALLY cornered.

I don't want to be rude but Japan is totally incapable of building a fucking automobile. They're all ugly, squinty. They totally lack soul, and RELABLE CARS?! what the fuck is that? A poor excuse for the very real fact that Toyota has never made a nice vehicle in it's entire existence? Look at a Ferrari F12 Berlinetta and tell me that Italian/European cars don't have the market TOTALLY cornered.

lel

this.

>V6
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>the competition can't beat a V6

>tenth the price of a 918 or LeFerrari
>faster around a track

Shitaly and Germoney BTFO

It's a track car dude.

nurburgring time?

and none of the image

ugly as fuck, to be honest

OP BTFO!

look how happy this little bastard is

>excuses
btfo

lol

Never have I seen so much butthurt and denial in one thread. I know it's hard to accept that most of what your country churns out is uttter shit, but the rest of the world already knows it, why haven't you come to terms with your inadequacy? Why are you going to get in your mustang or ram truck after reading this, go out for a drive, and talk shit about everything that isn't a colossal fuel burner while wiping your eyes with tissues?

What's even funnier is that all the good cars America has made recently was designed or based on something done by Australians or Europeans.

>Australians
Not for much longer, the jews at GM & Ford pulled out after not getting charity bucks from the government :(

Maybe they're not trying to sell you or yuropoors cars

stay mad