/mhg/ - Monster Hunter General

Punch Out Edition

>News
-capcom-unity.com/monster_hunter/blog/2016/07/28/monster-hunter-generations-2016-tour-kicks-off-in-toronto-on-aug-6th
-gematsu.com/2016/08/capcom-announces-tgs-2016-lineup
-siliconera.com/2016/05/16/capcom-new-monster-hunter-game-along-major-titles-planned/

>I have a question!
pastebin.com/7Aa6HxUh
Includes links to the FAQ, weapon guides, charm info, and more.

mhgen.kiranico.com/
Database with weapon trees, item locations, drop rates, etc.

sites.google.com/site/pingsdex
Same thing, in application form.

>Where does Veeky Forums play?
Create or find a Gathering Hall
Passcode: 7243 / Search
In Generations, Objective: Gathering
In 4U, Target: Fishing

Tags: MHGen, MH4U, MH3U, MHFU, MHO, MonHun, /mhg/

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tY1YKHSTIi0
youtube.com/watch?v=gqrByybi-xI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

first for sluts

Generations sux.

>He isn't a solo hunter

What's up fuckers? Happy to see me?

you're too late, fucker

Mizutsune is shit
- Worst theme
- Shit fight
- Shit armors (except for the Palico ones)
- He wails like a fuccboi in heat

That's not a slut! That's a respectable Narga huntress! The slut is in pic related.

Why the fuck do you not say lonehunter?

where do i go to acquire cute pics of fat zimzamtrios and other 4th gen monsters

i need this for reasons

pls no bully

All I can hear is Clashing Beats

Hey now, that's my housekeeper you're talking about there.

yes he is

who are you quoting?

youtube.com/watch?v=tY1YKHSTIi0

I could get over everything else if the whiskers weren't so fucking stupid. They look like fleshy appendages

Gen has re-invigorated my desire to hunt after 4U left me feeling disappointed. I'm thinking of getting back into 4U once I finish with Gen.
I'm not quite sure what it was about 4U though. I think it was the concept of relics and apex monsters that just rubbed me the wrong way.

>playing solo in a game designed specifically around multiplayer co-operative hunting
>thinking you're badass cause you alone take 3 times longer to defeat a monster than a team
>thinking you're awesome cause you're exploiting the monster's poor AI designed around having multiple targets

noooooooooooo one caaaaaaaaaaaaaaares

>not a slut

She can keep my house clean if you know what I mean.

>using narga gs
>respectable

uhhh lol?

>thumbnail

fuck off satan cat

Maybe it was the concept that you're fuckin' gay

But azurelos is gay! GAY!

Can't see shit, son.

narga huntresses are all serious on the outside but secretly crave for hunter cock this is a true fact

>thumbnails

Oh my god, I understand that person's plight too much. I'm tearing up just thinking about the sleep I lost doing that punchy-punchy bullshit over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.

That's equally likely.

>garbage taste
>animeposter
like pottery

The hell you want me to do?
Get the OP every time?

Because I said solo hunter first time and decided to stick with it.

GIVE ME ALL YOUR VORE MEMES

what the fuck is khezu suppose to be?

a worm?

a leech?

both have eyes.

why doesn't khezu have eyes.

why can it target you if it doesnt have eyes.

this monster is fucking retarded. bring back gigginox.

>Rathian just letting this shit go on
>she's a goddamn fujoshit
kill me please

to the anons who gave me advice/help on prowler shell breaking
thanks, took me fucking 25 minutes of cancer, but i did it

>tfw you get stunned by chip damage

>what it was about 4U though
not wanting to fight a million gravios and million apex rajangs in purple cave?
if you get the OP you'll still be 0 posts late
a dick with wings

>Tfw severe lack of MH vore

Somebody's gotta do it.

If you're sure

>solo a hunt-a-thon
>get the rare drop I needed
>music cuts out during quest complete
>game crashes
Fucking end me.

Any estimates on Hyper Silver Los? I think the Fire Emblem DLC armor needs Hyper Sol parts and they might be released together.

That's, uh, not what I was going for

fap to whatever is given to you

>chat with charlotte
>learn s/he goes back to college on tuesday
>can't play till wednesday

But user anime girls are gross

The only time I've ever heard of the game crashing is during custom quests, user...

>MH5 Prowlers
>Instead of RNG determining active moves, Palicoes have one move determined by their forte (e.g. Furrious for Fighting, True Health Horn for Healing)
>The other moves are unlocked at the dojo when you hunt the appropriate monster and can be freely taught to any of your palicoes until you hit 8 moves so no more RNG shit for Big and Piercing Boomerangs. Same applies to skills. (e.g. Hunting a Zinogre with a hunter or any Prowler lets you teach Shock Tripper to any cat)
>Felynes get a new Canteen skill: Felyine Tactician that lets you raise your support gauge quicker
>R+X+A lets you draw into the last part of the Boomerang melee combo
>New version of Health Horn that takes as long as a Potion does to use for a Hunter but only applies to Prowler
>R+B lets you burrow like usual, but the animation takes about as long as a superman dive and gives you temporary invulnerability for a few frames. Regular dodges still give no i frames and are used for positioning unless you teach your cat an evasion skill. Emergency Retreat functions as normal
>no more garbage prowler only quests that nothing but fucking gathering
>Meows get a dedicated SFX switch that lets you turn off the constant fucking mewling but leaves other sounds as it

Did I make them less shit?

Is Charlotte the HR 586+ hunter? I've joined their room and they're a little quiet but have lots of weapons and seem nice enough.

says the furfag uguu glomps kisses chibiposter
don't try to be retarded on purpose

>caring this much about prowler

Also fuck the fucking acorn and and fury systems for just throwing off my timing
>Be cat
>die to a hyper nibelsnarf because i am shit and a shitter and you should blacklist me
>long ass fucking acorn animation
>animation stops in the middle of nibelsnarf's attack
>die again
>watch more acorn nonsense
>cart

I would type up ways to fix Gunlances but they are a lost cause

*she

Also she is taking African Studies as major so you know she's pretty smart

After checking the scouters ~400 times I finally have a perfect cat. Now I never need to talk to those fucks again.
>Fighting muscle memory to go there after every quest.
Kill me.
The biggest relief was that it's a brown and white cat and not green and purple or something.

All that text and you forgot the most important feature.
Being able to aim vertically with your boomerang.

Don't take it so personally, we all have our tastes
Mine just skip from real women to furshit

I'm not even a vorarephile, I just shitpost too much

Blanche/Charlotte is an oldfag with a heart of gold who's always dth and tight-lipped

How old are we talking because I've hunted with /mhg/ since 3U and never seen them before Gen

You're right. I guess the best way to do it would be R+A to go into aiming mode and to just hit A to go into regular throwing mode.

This so bad

only thing they need is a non garbage melee combo, buff melee and bombs and be able to aim boomerang anywhere
>hating prowlers like the fag you are
>fucking acorn
use last stand, problem solved
>perfect
so both boomerangs, pitfall trap, dung bomb, ultrasonic horn, both crit up, earplugs, boomerang pro?

would you suck my massive cock for £50

>Go on without me.
>Sorry!

no, game dev

what monsters (in all games) give more than 3 carves aside from the endgame elder dragons, gammoth and uragaan?

What does Ultrasonic Horn do? Mine has most of that but it has Shock Tripper and Sumo Stomp instead

Alright fuckers, I promised her I wouldn't post it but here is a rare pic of Charlotte

I've been playing with /mhg/ since Tri and only saw her first during 4U as Blanche

For the entirety of 4U's active online, Blanche had a room open. Never sleeping, always hunting...

rip spine

sonic bomb, also makes all the small monsters in area fuck off

Good thing I'm not such a no-lifer anymore.

maybe for 200
And you'd have to wear a condom, flavoured I guess

Blanche was more of an active IRC shitposter in the 4U Guild Quest 140 days. Yusuf and Arslan were more common names in the thread.

I don't have the pitfall or crit up L. Didn't know the first one existed and can't use the second one with earplugs anyway so I don't mind.

deal
seeeee yaaaaaaa in 30
hope you like sour grape

Favorite Armor sets in mhgen so far?

Found Yusuf

youtube.com/watch?v=gqrByybi-xI

His channel has videos with his face

Black belt S

Scholarly S

Stop lying. Charlotte's in pic related.

Rathian.

silver slut

Aveerie in 3U, but the save (and wii u) were gifted to their dying best friend

Plesioth, Lavasioth, Gravios, Shen Gaoren, Akantor, Ukanlos

I played 3U extensively but don't remember that name. Must have played exclusively with IRC or something

Mah nigga.

>do an expedition
>kill 4 monsters
>3 of 4 GQs are blut-ku
???

>be blademaster
>decide to try gunner just for kicks
>make le bow of reddit and memes and a good armor set
>murder literally everything
>mh is no longer challenging
Where did the "ranged weapons are difficult" meme even come from?

blue kut-ku is not for bully

not to mention they're boring AF

Maybe not
But I know who is

because this shit console doesn't have a second stick so you need to either claw it and give yourself arthritis, buy a CPP or use a N3DS which is barely batter than nothing

Braindead baddo's who whine that they get oneshot in G-rank games because they don't upgrade their armor.

Maybe for you. Bowguns are incredibly fun, though I also find bow boring.

Gunners being incapable of stopping their Rambo impression when the monster spends five seconds to stop and turn towards them before one shotting them.

>enjoying being a shitty cat that does bad damage even with piercing+big boomerang combo
>enjoying being a liability to the team and forcing them to use lifepowders cause you can't heal for shit
cats belong in the hunter's house and free cartless ai buddies to distract the monster with in singleplayer.

what's wrong with cq? It's awesome for mh4u

>>Instead of RNG determining active moves, Palicoes have one move determined by their forte (e.g. Furrious for Fighting, True Health Horn for Healing)
Already the case?
>>The other moves are unlocked at the dojo when you hunt the appropriate monster and can be freely taught to any of your palicoes until you hit 8 moves so no more RNG shit for Big and Piercing Boomerangs. Same applies to skills. (e.g. Hunting a Zinogre with a hunter or any Prowler lets you teach Shock Tripper to any cat)
Good
>>Felynes get a new Canteen skill: Felyine Tactician that lets you raise your support gauge quicker
Doesn't match hurler's 10% damage increase
>>R+X+A lets you draw into the last part of the Boomerang melee combo
it would need to be nerfed, or the meta would just be get boomerang buffs and sheath/unsheathe.
>>New version of Health Horn that takes as long as a Potion does to use for a Hunter but only applies to Prowler
We have ER for that, unless you mean it costs 0, in which case I doubt that would fly. Prowler isn't balanced around being able to freely heal itself that much.
>>R+B lets you burrow like usual, but the animation takes about as long as a superman dive and gives you temporary invulnerability for a few frames. Regular dodges still give no i frames and are used for positioning unless you teach your cat an evasion skill. Emergency Retreat functions as normal
No. Prowler is ez mode enough holy shit, and prowler dodges have iframes btw.
>>no more garbage prowler only quests that nothing but fucking gathering
Good
>>Meows get a dedicated SFX switch that lets you turn off the constant fucking mewling but leaves other sounds as it
But why