/hbg/ - Homebrew and hacking general

Last thread: (Cross-thread)

/hbg/ Wiki: homebrew-general.wikia.com

-SAFE FIRMWARES-
3DS: 9.2 (Downgrade: 10.7 - Entrypoints: Browser/Menuhax up to 11.0)
Wii U: 5.5.1
Vita: 3.60 (Kernel)
PS4: 1.76 (Kernel), 3.55 (Userland)

-GUIDES-
3DS: pastebin.com/TQwDsWh9 (embed)
Downgrade + a9lh: github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki
Wii U: pastebin.com/8u0WAyJC (embed)
Vita: pastebin.com/v3caHHnp (embed)
Games: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1124W4krFF5R-wd-P0ijVp1el2v_1M6mCeg5_EulXbo4
How to install VPK: pastebin.com/6Nd6qY2L (embed)

-RECENT NEWS-
>3DS
-11.0 Browserhax & Menuhax are out now! smealum.github.io/3ds/
-Install Menuhax ASAP if you're not already on CFW, because Nintendo can block Browserhax remotely without a workaround. twitter.com/smealum/status/758450605568372736 (embed)
-You STILL can't downgrade, use CFW or install .cia files from 11.0 without a hardmod or hacked system transfer. github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/DSiWare-Downgrade
-SD card access in DS mode is now available. ROM loading is still being worked on. gbatemp.net/threads/413015/

>Wii U
-IOSU allegedly happening, update to 5.5.1 recommended. twitter.com/Mathew_Wi/status/766504663826870272 (embed)
-Enter 104.236.072.203 under DNS Settings to block updates. twitter.com/NWPlayer123/status/766486134356529152 (embed)

>Vita
-Maidump, a new tool for dumping games, provides better compatibility than Vitamin does.
-Update 3.61 patches HENkaku.

>PS4
-A webkit exploit is available on firmware 3.55. github.com/Fire30/PS4-3.55-Code-Execution-PoC
-Game decryption (1.76, maybe 3.55 soon) playstationhax.it/forums/topic/3104-tutorial-how-to-bypass-pfs-protection-entirely/

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1124W4krFF5R-wd-P0ijVp1el2v_1M6mCeg5_EulXbo4/edit#gid=0
mega.nz/#!TE5mnCqB!EEQPrL5905hPgDUgUNtnFqF6eJ5eMTO0NxQpalKCHes
mega.nz/#!cgcSzACJ!Q8BZM9yXzy6Y-wseDE9LP2NofSZfnhHucAWsAc3dsfM
gbatemp.net/threads/how-to-transfer-emunand-to-another-sd-card-working-on-new3ds.383684/
youtu.be/oncGCMK49pk
youtube.com/watch?v=hWOSBA_M_Cg
youtube.com/watch?v=vYVXdQQoAcc
mega.nz/#!wNEhUR7a!00Z7FQekXJD5oEuQUB-uLVzntjy6Ln7-CRoScEq2_sQ
mega.nz/#!AEkzwYKY!NQ6-223B6HdhJ5HMcmYFn3Pxoq8o6t0UWJ9dPGmRgUc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no anime likers allowed

im melting /hbg/

has root letter been dumped at all?

DAILY REMINDER THAT IT IS OKAY TO BE AN EOP

i like the 3ds and vita

Ciel Nosurge offline and Omega Labyrinth

>W
>H
>E
>N

first for PSiCO are faggots

Apparently both don't work with current dumpers.

I have a ff x cart and it also includes x-2 as a download. How do i make dumps of these?

>being an EOP

/hbg/-chan, daisuki~

DUMP ESTIVAL 1.20
U
M
P

I
T

N
I
G
G
A
S

anyone else notice we went to complete shit after the vita got piracy?

like we were shit before but this is a whole other level

mai update

>W
>H
>E
>N

That's too bad. Chinks supposedly have an update coming soon, hopefully someone will dump them then.

i have both and i dislike both

Anyone? and does anyone have disgaea 4 prepacthed? I have the first version that came out on 1.00
I know that game should be good and has a shit ton of content.

>tfw my vita is basically project diva, MGF, DOAX3 and UBG which i'm soon getting to the end, and will soon delete to make space for another game
Anything i should play? I'm EOP

NEVER EVER

>implying I care about these whores

My waifu ain't even in that pic

>speaking japanese

Fuck off, EOP.

3ds wasn't THIS chaotic I will tell you that. but since there is vitaiso and such it will calm down with actual order that people can easily look through.

the patch is on vitapiracy

gundam breaker 3
get ready to grind
yeah I know but how do you update it? same with how we had to do gundam breaker 3? do I have too uninstall the game on my vita.

Where the FUCK is my MicroSD adaptor???

Pick something random from the google doc

>docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1124W4krFF5R-wd-P0ijVp1el2v_1M6mCeg5_EulXbo4/edit#gid=0

If you don't like it, its not like it will cost you anything other than time.

At least you had the courtesy this time to spoiler your avatarfagging, user.

i think it's hilarious people talk about mocking vitagen when these threads are full of the exact same glorious nippon shitheads now, like actually no difference

t. vitagen nigger who stopped visiting it a while back

Already spent 17 hours on Cold Steel, does it get any better?

patch via vitashell .95

XBlaze Lost:Memories when?

mega.nz/#!TE5mnCqB!EEQPrL5905hPgDUgUNtnFqF6eJ5eMTO0NxQpalKCHes

use this, it's a vitamin 2.00 dump I had nothing but problems with the 1.00 dump. But not a single one with 2.00 and I've been playing all day today.

mega.nz/#!cgcSzACJ!Q8BZM9yXzy6Y-wseDE9LP2NofSZfnhHucAWsAc3dsfM

this is the patch, both are vpk installs

Can someone explain how we benefit from this webkit thing? Like how will this tie in with a kernel exploit and what can be done with it (as far as homebrew goes)?

No you got meme'd

I want to upgrade to a larger sd and I need to keep my games/saves/cfw. can anyone help me?

I tried following this guide gbatemp.net/threads/how-to-transfer-emunand-to-another-sd-card-working-on-new3ds.383684/ but the option "resize/move partition" wont appear

i'm sorry you have wasted your time and money

this is why you use a9lh

ok thanks, so just install the game then the patch normally?
wow thats easier then most.

I played this series before but not much, I have 2 on the ps2 but never actually played it much.

How much content does 4 have I know the vita version comes with all the dlc. Is there a fuckton of characters and such to use.

its ok
ive played a few things on each, its not a complete waste

I'm new to messing with the Vita, but I must be clinically retarded. I can't figure out how to get the showcased GBA emulator from Henkaku to work on my Vita. I downloaded the Vita release, but I don't know how to install it. What do I do with the .velf file?

Does risk of rain have any updates?, all I see is version 1.00. Is it as updated as the pc version? I have that but i would actually play it on my vita.

shitloads of content, story characters alone are already too much exp spread for me so I leave some out

Give me 5 non-weeb games for 3ds and vita, please.

I will look into it. thanks user

WTF DOES EOP MEAN??

that's good to hear

Just search mgba vpk on Google.

use google you cuck it stands for English Only Peasant.

Eastern (weeb) only player

Extremely ornery possum

Eat Onichans Pee-pee

Equal Opportunity Provider

I usually don't mind turbo weebs, but the fags vita piracy brought in are just insufferable.

smt 4:A + undub when
gonna be ditching vita right when this and dq7 come out. maybe play some gb3 inbetween

Can someone please explain what is the benefit of the webkit exploit? How will this help us get to our end goal (homebrew, decrypting games etc)

Do we have this game dumped?

youtu.be/oncGCMK49pk

Wait dq7 is out in English and its not dumped yet?
the fuck?

idk i have it on PC tho so give me a shout and i'll play it for you

>Available: September 12
>This game will unlock in approximately 23 hours

>MeiQ: Labyrinth of Death in two days
Someone will dump it right?

just play it on PS1

GODDO ITA
WHEN

>smt

Just listen to your ear cancer dub, you dumb normalfag.

AA6 undub seems to also undub the few voiced lines some characetrs have. dissapointely the objections dont seem to have been undubbed.

How many classes are in dq7? pretty hyped for the job system , fucking love that shit.

>open disgaea 4 setting to put everything on fast
>japanese language option

well the english wasn't bad.. right

I'm so sorry about your newly contracted ear cancer, user.

It sucks. Stop being such a weeaboo.

new thread

(Cross-thread)
(Cross-thread)
(Cross-thread)
(Cross-thread)

Where can I find P4DAN undubbed?

SARDINES

why the fuck make another thread 28 minutes after this one. fucking retards

good job asshole

what have you done

i hope you know that a thread that had a few minutes left in it's lifetime died early because of you

eurofags are slacking

its the t-thanks sony edition

>search hbg on Veeky Forums
>there's always 3 threads because of this autist
I dont want this thread to die plz.

someone should make a /hbg/ edit of that picture

I can't get that dump of the Diva F in the doc running. any suggestions?

>giving the other thread (You)s instead of reporting it and moving on

hbg is usually busy enough to have 8 threads anyway

fucking never, I will never fucking buy a atlus's shit in office hobo on the street dubbing in 2016.
fuck them for being the jews of the jrpg scene.
even square in 2016 gets it.

the best thing I could do for 4 at the time was turn it off, like they knew people would.

also best game didn't even need VA, it had a amazing ost instead.
youtube.com/watch?v=hWOSBA_M_Cg

youtube.com/watch?v=vYVXdQQoAcc

Am I supposed to be reading this left to right or what

are the two links to Bullet girls dlc and updates different?

>being an ESL
You have to go back

>**You CANNOT used dumped/decrypted DLC with a physical copy of the game(A damn shame)**
Does this still hold?

The problem is you attracted /v/ by spamming everywhere. Not even the mods stand with this general anymore.

よるのないくに
mega.nz/#!wNEhUR7a!00Z7FQekXJD5oEuQUB-uLVzntjy6Ln7-CRoScEq2_sQ

mega.nz/#!AEkzwYKY!NQ6-223B6HdhJ5HMcmYFn3Pxoq8o6t0UWJ9dPGmRgUc

DS emulator on vita where
PC-98 emulator on vita where
Ps2 emulator on vita where

that ain't one of your mangos you dumb weeb. so left to right

Yep, for both Mai and Vitamin. Maybe the upcoming release of Mai might fix this, but until then, cartridge games are basically garbage for dumps.

It's shit, use gPSP from Retroarch.

Dragon Quest VII French CIA Dump please?

Scared to see how shit this runs on the vita

Spent the whole day powering my mage to be able clear all 60 floors of this item and even the clear alone still took 5 hours. I made this item.

I start up again and look for it but the feather is back to it's original form with only +60 in each stat. I'm sure I did not forget to save after because my bag is full with items I only could've gotten from the itemworld and the innocents I copied onto the feather after are not back on their original items.

Is this a disgaea bug or henkaku shenanigans this is quite the stab in my morale.