Is this a good first car?

2007 Dodge charger
and does it attract pussy?

Nigger pussy

Thats not an 07

I WILL END YOU!!!

Op here here is the correct picture for the thread

If the ladies you are trying to attract are called taneesha and weigh 300pounds then yes.

>Charger
>Good first car
Lol no

You're gonna die if your first car is some V8 RWD boat

>does it attract pussy?
Well ours looking at buying it, so I'd say yes

>charger
>enough power to kill

That body style is 2011+.
Pre 2011 look far inferior.
No it does not, it attracts black males in their 20s + 30s.
Dont buy the v6 versions theyre shit

JUUUMP!!!

yeah dude, I often get pussy as you call it in mine. love the car.

I'm trying to decide between Charger or Challenger. I like the look of Charger more but it seems Challenger offers better performance and maybe handling.

Also I love nigger pussy.

If you buy a nigger boat to "get mad pussy dawg" you're probably not capable of acquiring it in the first place.

kick ass cars. Only sedans left in the US that can be had for under $40k with RWD and a V8. 370 hp and 390 lb-ft is nothing to joke about.

>You're gonna die if your first car is some V8 RWD boat
My first car was a P71. I'm still alive.
OP, you ain't gonna die from driving a V8 landbarge. You'll actually be pretty fucking comfy.

I see 500 of these daily and my city isn't even large.

Hilariously enough, I am pursuing a thick black woman by the name of Teneesha.

you will have to literally skin the dash and console in some leather or else itll look like an unapologetically cheap car inside

Hey Teneesha, nice to meet ya, ya, you, you
I would like to freak ya, yeah you, freak you

>in ausfalia we can't drive V8s or turbos until we've had our license for 4 years

>not doing it anyway

Some Aussie you are, mate.

Don't want to loose my license for 9months and get a $1000 fine

Not as much as shaking pic related

Have you driven a newer charger rt at the least? I've hooned very fucking hard in an rtmax and its easy as fuck to drive.

Honestly the 370 hp hemi felt underrated. Very fun v8 and the fucker sounded great.

They are basically the same car, it's a shared platform with many shared parts like engines.

If you wanted a pussy mobile you should have gotten a Mazda MX5

kek

good

NIce try nigger

Are you a nigger?

I'm white and educated it's just that some black girls are amazing

>6th Gen Charger
>attract pussy

Yes. Weave-with-pink-highlights wearing, colored-eyelashes & blue mascara, 3-kids-by-the-age-of-21 having pussy.

I'm Black and i won't even think about challenging the stereotype because i've seen first hand just how predominant hood niggas are among this car's ownership.

(nothing against the charger though, decent machine tbhm8)

Black girls have amazing lips. I dated a chubby 33 year old who was into the swinging fetish lifestyle. Best kissing and BJs I've ever had by a huge margin.

I got tired of the HH cup tits (seriously, they're too big to be fun) and her always wanting to get me into the group sex scene.

never again will I critique my local car laws.

I like a pair of tits I can fit in my hand... some can spill out, but again, oversized tits are nice to look at I guess but not practical in the bedroom at all.

I like mine.

I'm as white as a ghost.

One giant boob takes all your attention and both hands. Two of them means you can't even enjoy the rest of the woman unless they're out of the way.

I forgot to mention I paid like, $2k for mine.

Only issues I've had in about 25k miles are the intake manifold and the the EGR valve.

People give them shit for being bland. The interior is bland, but it isn't bad. The black design all around is fantastic imo. They perform pretty good too.

Boys give the best blow jobs