Alright Veeky Forums I need your advice...

Alright Veeky Forums I need your advice. It's looking like I'm going to be going through a divorce here in the very near future and I'm going to be under water with my currently expensive as fuck truck. I need to get rid of this thing time fucking now and I want to know what you guys would go for in it's place. Obviously going for the ultimate shitbox but I need something that's good for traveling long distances.
>inb4 lol under water
>sharing income
I know it was fucking stupid and irresponsible on my part but I hadn't counted on getting divorce either.

I assumed you got a truck cause you needed and or wanted one. To save money just buy an older one

Also make sure you take the depreciation hit with a joint account so she shares the pain

Why be a divorcee when you could be a widower?

This.

Borrow a boat. Go 250 miles into the ocean. Dump a plastic barrel filled with concrete overboard. Go home. Call your wife's phone and leave a message asking where she's at. Call her friends and family asking if they've seen her. File a police report. Learn to cry on demand. Keep your truck.

alright, here's what you do.

if you are in america, you run. flee the country.

american divorce courts are almost as insane as french ones.

you think i'm joking, but i'm not. watch the woman somehow get your wages garnished for the next few years. i am not joking.

you fucking run, to a country that does not extradite on child support or divorce rulings, take your truck and start a new life there.

it will be better off than what hell awaits you in american court as a man.

if you ignore me, that's fine, but remember my words when you are getting fucked. i'm just trying to warn you bro.

>that's good for traveling long distances

Shitbox early 1990's minivan off craigslist.
Almost bulletproof reliability
For their age, often don't have too high mileage.

I just drove a 1993 Dodge Caravan with 62K miles from California to Ohio.
The thing would not die.
Not even in Phoenix where the trans fluid BOILED and foamed up through the trans dip tube, just had to stop for a few hours.

I'm gonna write a letter to Chrysler how impressed I was with that 93 P.o.S.

How much of a difference is there between her income and yours?

That truck is probably going to be the least of your problems.

>good for traveling long distances
this is the ultimate car for this.

i'd divorce you too

>an entire form of entertainment is garbage

>caring this much about the OP pic
Let's not do this again.

>implying i don't hate ponies
and the Simpsons is shit

>assblasted weeabloosers

op is literally getting divorced due to his cringworthy love of anime.

anime is for children, time to move on. even moot did.

Where did that retarded (Anime is for Children) Meme come from? it's really stupid

Nice Meme

maybe we should ask ops wife

Is this another one of Alphonse or the other trollers' threads? They always like to post these kinds of triggering threads.

It's probably why the advice is lukewarm or even trolling.

>I need to get rid of this thing time fucking now and I want to know what you guys would go for in it's place.

This has got to be a troll thread.

The divorce lawyer would not advise this. So OP has no divorce lawyer. That means he is not getting a divorce

Fake troll thread. Unless OP is ignoring his divorce lawyer or the lawyer is incompetent for not giving him the cookie cutter list of things not to do before the divorce is finalized.

>It's looking like I'm going to be going through a divorce here in the very near future and I'm going to be under water with my currently expensive as fuck truck.

That actually depends on the type of divorce.

It's mutual and thank fuck we don't have kids.
Stop trying so hard.
We're in the same line of work so we make just about the same amount. The reason I need something that can travel a good distance is I need to get as far away from this area as possible. Also western Washington fucking blows.
Noted, thanks.

Missed this before my reply. We haven't talked to a lawyer yet but we've most definitely settled on splitting for good. I don't want any of her money or anything else in this house. I just want to get the fuck away from this place as fast as humanly possible.

Don't ever assume that with trucks considering that there are plenty of people who buy them just because they have small penises.

>divorce
goddamn women are sometimes such a bother
they're all happy and in love with you but soon after they stab you in the back, why the hell even bother marrying.

This so much. The /comfy/ factor is unrivaled. It's like sitting on a cloud.

butthurt weeb

>butthurt weeb

Thats some good old fashion Veeky Forums quality postin' right there boy

hes obviously right tho

epic reaction image pal

Weeb is a Cringe word you are fucking retarded

>Alright Veeky Forums I need your advice.
A divorce lowers your credit rating.
But that doesn't mean getting rid of the current car and being upside down in a replacement car is good either until you know how the divorce will go.

If it is an "amicable" divorce where both parties walk away without a surprise financial backstab, then okay.

But since you have a job locally and it seemed to be able to pay for your truck payments, you might continue that job. You said western washington. That is one of the better places in the usa for well-paying jobs and benefits. The vast majority of the rest of the country is worse off. In fact, that's why those other places ship their homeless and criminals to washington state. They are able to easily convince those people to accept the deal after painting a rosy picture of how washington doesn't viciously persecute homeless or ex-felons.

Running away is like conceding your wife has the whip hand in both the relationship AND the group of friends. If all your friends have taken her side, then running away could be an option because those people might try to poison the rest of your life. But lots of divorces happen and people continue to live in the area. It's a big area.

-assmad weeb

-autistic edgy teenager

t. shitposters

Living in the northeast I can confirm this is fact

If only there was a way where you could just marry your bro

-hurt weeaboo

>getting offended on the internet

FOr starters you are a fucking retard for buying a truck. Do you even need one? I can't count on one hand the amount of people that own trucks and don't even work in construction/contracting/labor or a profession that actually needs it. What is the appeal? You just look like a giant faggot from top to bottom

Get a motorcycle bro.

Why would you need a motorcycle? just get a car or a scooter nobody needs a motorcycle

-anally devastated weeaboo trying to conceal his anal pains

This m8
Revolvers don't eject cases

fuck off

anime is for faggots and losers lol

Still look suspicious as fuck when your wife has died just as you're about to go through a divorce.

Considering how neither one is willing to let the other have the last word, you're both mad as hell.

Also, OP, it's called "talking to a lawyer".

Shouldn't you be enjoying your summer with friends? Go out and ride you bike or something, middle school will start up again before you know it.

lots of angry people here.

he probably has no friends

Anime is for intellectuals

>not liking anime

Just gonna post with an old image, so fuck yall.

yes i am going out instead of watching anime.

I like good anime.
For example: Cowboy Bebop, anything from Studio Ghibli, earlier Gundam series.

Looks suspicious as fuck when anybody disappears. Sounds like only OP and his wife know the divorce is coming.

fuck you and your retarded meme frog

>Cowboy Bebop
Yes
>Studio Ghibli
Very Mediocre and Overrated
>Gundam Series
Most are shit it's meh at best

typed like a true weeb

It's "that" pool.

pools are for weebs

Shitty Reaction image desu dumb ugly sluts

how about cute ugly sluts?

>I hadn't counted on getting divorce either.
sounds like you got ambushed
>ultimate shitbox
>travelling long distances
first gen Lincoln town car comes to mind
or anything with soft springs and an unstressed engine
trucks 4 cucks
lead shot in a smooth bore barrel leaves no traceable ballistics
therefore you want something like a MTs255 and a suppressed Nagant M1895 combined

>MTs255
Good luck getting one if those.

ehh i don't really like that one she looks a bit disproportional but hey it's way better than to previous ones so keep it up

There you go that one is decent

Is that centaur woman with it's back legs amputated?
qt3.14
Looks like a girl who went to high school with me.