/mbgg/ - Mobage General #603

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>For a full list of games played in the thread, read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

Link to previous thread: Remember to REPORT and IGNORE shitposters instead of giving them the attention they want and helping them shit up the thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bXzJFTS-m6Q
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sega.worldchain
v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTcyMTY5MzU4NA==.html?x
youtube.com/watch?v=-Zn8RF3q5UE
youtube.com/watch?v=fsjb4XyTErs
reddit.com/r/battlegirlhighschool/wiki/achievements
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>for it
name a good discord

First for DING DONG

Vampy-chan is the cutest!

And my wife

youtube.com/watch?v=bXzJFTS-m6Q

cocky dragon had dragon oracle and the 3 drop ramp in a take 2 match, fuckin spams 3 emotes after I evolve my lilith and drop my little blood minions, then can't play anything worth a fuck and dies on turn 6. I hope he really enjoyed pressing that emote because I enjoyed watching the disconnect screen tick down after I pulled out my razory claw. Dumpstering japanese memers is the only joy left in arena after the nerfs I swear

Asking again because new thread

So how are the amazon tablets for mobages and other /mbgg/ games?

They come with some custom amazon OS shit and no google store but apparently you can install APKs directly with the file and they're pretty cheap so it sounds very good on paper. Anyone have some experience with these?

which shadowverse leader/deck has the most furries

Havencraft

my experience with those things for is that the battery life is always trash in the new version and everything else is fine. So if you aren't gonna fuck around with not having the cord its probably k. probably some proprietary bullshit that'll get in the way eventually though I have no specific examples

Kadokawa x Square Enix collab game announced

For a second I thought it was Type Moon related.

Hardware-wise, they're pretty weak so you might have some trouble with the more graphics-intensive games.

>custom amazon OS shit
Just install CM and a google apps pack.

>mid range swordcraft is 9+ legendaries
wew

Looks more Steins;Gate related

World Chain by Sega's Chain Chronicle team is out!

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sega.worldchain

>Ramp out so hard you play Prince of Darkness on their turn 5
>they concede immediately after
Holy kek
Is there any better feeling?

gotta have fat stacks to be royalty my son, who ever gave a shit about a povertous princess?

Which is?

>swordcraft player misses turn 6 lethal
>he misses it and I clear the board and eventually win
See if you are smarter than the last swordcraft player I fought.
This was the board exactly. You are sword/royal. You have lethal on board.
What simple mechanic of the game do you use to kill me?

BGHS cards in 30mins or 90mins?

>looking through the screenshots
>near future city
>attractive characters in modern clothing
>suddenly oda nobunaga and cleopatra
They really love that premise, don't they? The whole summon historical figures into the modern world to fight thing.

>>girls frontline
>>v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTcyMTY5MzU4NA==.html?x
Does anyone here can translate this shit??

Gameplay
youtube.com/watch?v=-Zn8RF3q5UE

>kill 1/3 with 1/1 and 2/2
>kill 2/4 with evolved 2/3
>poach bird with 6/4
I've never played outside of trying out the story modes for each class, but this seems obvious to me. Am I missing something here?

no, you are right.
He was just that retarded

No surprise that it's a CC clone, considering they've even reused some of CC's art. They got rid of the 3 lanes/9 quadrants on the field, so maybe it'll have slightly more depth to the system. Hopefully they won't follow the same pattern of CC and start out stingy and unfriendly towards the players.

Have you guys beaten the new tower event in shironeko? Holy fuck is it hard. I can't even imagine trying to clear it with non memorial/ops

I prefer youtube.com/watch?v=fsjb4XyTErs

fuck mumi

i was looking for that one but I couldnt find it.

What song is that at 0:57? I feel like it's on the tip of my tongue but I can't think of it.

man fucking cygames killed arena and I still cant make a single goddamned good deck with just this much dust, what the hell do they expect me to play.

Awwwww shit
Just what I wanted

How did they kill arena

they nerfed the rewards slightly.

rewards are trash now, 4-1 can give as low as 120 gold, 3-2 is a 50 gold dumpster fire that you might as well kill yourself rather than recieve, and even 5 wins straight gives so much less gold its not worth the herculean effort and rng required.

This is new and unknown levels of luck here

Ching chang chong it has been awhile since we last met, thank you for the support. Something about new gameplay and system. Introducing an affection system. We will reveal something big on our live stream on the 16th.

>tfw can't chink when chink

>no guarantee
The fuck

Damn the SAO game is surprisingly well made. I like how it directly follows the story too.

>do my first 10 roll
>nigger 4*
lost motivation to play

Please make a PSA when GGO Kirito is in the game senpai.

Took four rolls to get what I wanted but oh well, at least I don't ever have to roll in that anymore. Time to save for Shiho's birthday.

>no guarantee
>pulled these anyway
Also, do I really have to get 39+ combo to make Shiho useful?

It's the easiest to design for. Like you alreay got a list of people and ideas rather than making some brand bew characters altogether.

Rerolling is a pain in the ass.

1st roll holy shit

Are the first 2 cards from the tutorial 3*s only?

>No guaantees
>Everyone and their mom rolls Shiho and Kanon

>Want brainwashed slut
>Get tsundere number 98373737838
Proof that there is no god and that life is only filled with pain and dissapointent. Seriously still no 4* Shiho

Yes. Always the same.

Mein Nieger

I got jackshit and didn't bother posting my roll. I'm guessing there are a couple others like me.

I like how the gacha looks in this game do I gotta reroll for like 35 years or can I get in on the waifu action right away?

You should reroll but the rates are pretty good and there's guaranteed gachas on almost every new gacha

>Want Prayer Kanon or Lamentation Shiho
>Get generic Flora

7.5% chance for a 4*

Will take you 2-3 rerolls at most.

I'll give it a shot, this is BGHS and not some other spinoff game right? I have a hard time keeping up with new releases

Right now there's no guaranteed gacha, but they just added 4 new cards to commemorate the ending of story chapter 2.

Usually they do a guaranteed pull every new batch of card, but sometimes in special occasion like this one or a girl's birthday, they added new cards wothout guarantee.

And yes, the rate for *4 is good. Usually when guaranteed happens, getting only 1 *4 card can be considered bad luck. But be warned, this game is known for its ability to give you dupe cards or other cards except the one that you wanted the most. Most of us here dissapointed not because not getting a *4, but because not getting a *4 of their favorite girls

Whats the theme on this?

Yes

Game is hardly new though, it's over a year old now

it being around for a while is precisely why I thought there might be some kinda spinoff/successor with the same interface.

>all these multi 4* pulls
Awww shit. Almost making me wanna roll but I just know that my 800 gems won't be enough to get anything. Also I think the Decision kanon looks pretty shit and the Flora cards look like pretty generic flora cards. Really only like Decision Shiho. I suppose I'd be more inclined to roll if I had more than a few flora cards but when this gets added to the old pool I'll just roll when that gets guarantees.

What's gonna happen now that Story 2 is finished tho?

This set is staying a separate gacha

Akkichan is finally out

I thought it was merging with the old one. Oh well, even less reason to roll now if it just stays like this.

>trials to get to A0
>win 2/3

Welp time to lose

Speaking of Shiho, I still have the default Blade Canon. Is it worth it to go for the one in the latest gacha?

I didnt spend any gems yet but I got pic related is she a promo unit or did I mash through the tutorial roll without noticing

>scooter spirits crashed when boss attacked
that's a first

It's pretty good but I'd say save and wait for the new flora blade cannon (if it ever comes) since it might have transformation and transformation blows everything out of the water anyways. Or just try for it since you don't have a good blade cannon.

That's the tutorial roll, she's somewhat useful for auto-reload I guess.

1k rocks and all I got were the two Flora cards. Honestly I feel pissed, but I guess I'm going back to saving, even though I didn't particularly get what I wanted.

>last game of my trials for A0
>1/1 so far as haven
>get runecraft
WELP THERE GOES THE RUN

thanks senpai which gacha should I roll to get a starter from? theres like 4 of them, just the newest one?

You got it from your tutorial roll. That card is probably the best 4* you can roll from the tutorial roll because it has autoreload. Even though it's not the most powerful in the game it'll 100% carry you (like any 4* would to be honest) until you get your first gems and can roll your first guarantees for some sweet powercreep so you're good to go unless you already have a favorite student and want to start with her.

Now go read the guide in the doc so you don't waste gems like an idiot.

any idea if the step-up gacha is worth for rerolling? it looks like a scam desu

HE CONCEDED ON TURN 4! I DID IT

I am now out of the scrub league and into the slightly not as scrubby league!

o shit I thought meant that this was a guaranteed/fake gacha roll to give you a free card sweet now I can just play and get some gems without sweating it too much thanks.

Also forgot to mention the most important thing which is that the most important thing is that you should start with someone you like instead of worrying about power level. Power level will not matter at all in a month but cuteness newer fades.

Sadone is really the cutest

ye I was kinda hype to see her so I'm definitely not gonna give her up especially after not having to reroll a single time for such a cute girl.

No it's mumi

Fuck now that I reread my post here, I really did a fucking number on that sentence structure.

gas the mumis to be honest I like all of my cute students

Tutorial roll is for the old story part 1 set. they're mostly got powercreeped, save for 2-3 cards. Lucky for you, doll Sadone is one of the useful ones. That card has auto reload, meaning after a couple of combo, you don't have to roll to reload if you're out of bullet.

There are currently 5 (five) gacha going on. From the top:
1. climax gacha. To commemorate end of story part 2. Only has 4 *4 cards from 2 girls. This is the one many people post the screenshot earlier.
2. Bunny girl set. Limited time set. Has event going on, and only has a couple of girls in bunny suit, namely Miki, Nozomi, Anko, Mimi, Kurumi, Kokomi, Urara, Subaru.
3. Story 2 gacha. has 20 *4 cards, but only some of them is useful. The most useful one is Flora Renge, Flora Sakura, Flora Hinata, Flora Nozomi, and Shinobi Shiho.
4. Idol gacha. Unless you like idolshit, avoid this gacha like plague.
5. Part 1 story gacha. This is the one you get the tutorial roll. The card in this set can be exchanged with 3 *4 cards or dupe crystals. Avoid rolling in this set too.

Right now I suggest you play the story and wait for new gacha with guarantee.

Even subaru?

It was good advice until you get to the idol hating part.

The idol gachas are actually pretty good and the outfits are super good.

thanks for the info, im workin on the story full force, should I bring along my 1 star shitters or will they soak my xp away from my 4 star?

But the only good card in that set is Mute Renge. The only good outfits is MUTE. Even Sirius and Tiara have better outfit.

they'll soak your exp. But if they're maxed, the exp will all goes to the one who hasn't maxed out yet.

Also read the doc.

For reroll, Finish the 1st chapter for another 10 gems and you can do 1+2+3+5 rolls in step up.

I've only been rolling that and out of 11 rolls, I've only gotten 3 non-golds. The rest were 4* or 5*.

Either Imm just lucky or the game's rates are good.

>shill Sadone for the guy who rolled doll Sadone
>figure I might as well roll my Story 2 tickets since now it's sure they can't be used for the new Kanon&Shiho cards
>this is how she repays me
Based.

There is a niche for Subaru. Once I find it, I'll cram her in it so that I'll never pull her again. I don't really hate Subaru, she just doesn't have very many cute outfits and I really like cute hair which she desperately lacks.

They gave us 320 gem enough for 8 rolls. Step 1-4 of the gacha give us a total of 11 rolls for 330 gems. Worth rolling just for the numbers but you must make up for the 10 gems.

Magical girls I think.

Dark Shiho is really good. Huge area, attack up, and defense down to enemies.

reading the doc theres one thing im not sure on, how many times can I roll before my combo fails and drops to 0? It can be awkward traveling across most of the stage and I want to get a proper rhythm.

Got the pirate lady from the normal gacha. Only took 4 rerolls, and the gameplay is pretty fun.

Twice by default.You can have a card or weapon that gives you more rolls.

Two normally, certain passives can increase this. Generally Twin Bullet cards have them since they shoot while rolling at the cost of no iframes on any roll past the first which makes them horrible. They also have the least stun resistance in the game being knocked back and interrupted by every attack in the game.

2 times. But some cards and weapons have a passive that could add the number. With the right weapon and cards, you can even roll up to 6 times before the combo breaks.

good shit thank you all, im really digging the auto reload once you get going, maybe this is in the doc but if there is there a way to check the S rank requirements before you fight so I can know to turn off my nuke?

reddit.com/r/battlegirlhighschool/wiki/achievements