No faggot, pic related is ultimate driving shoe

DICK OVEN DICK OVEN ARE USUALLY WHAT I'M DRESSED IN

He's right.

You right.

Again:
$10
Vulcanized soles
Feels like Chucks with a wafer thin sole

I wear these to work. Pretty good after you break them in. There are better though.

Being bare foot is the best

Toes get all funky

You guys are all idiots if you think these are "driving shoes".

saferacer.com/auto-racing-shoes

>driving
>racing

there's a difference, you fucking child.

Uhhh, not when you're talking about performance automotive shoes? If you want a shoe to wear around the mall thats fine, but its not a driving shoe.

these have worn in quite nicely. anything with a thin as fuck sole, really.

i would, but i can't afford them after all the money i dropped on the hans device

I like these, nice and broad, super comfy

lmao classic Veeky Forums

Vans authentic or converse all stars low

too expensive

>not buying authentic german army trainers
fucking italian Veeky Forumsgs

Tigers make great casual driving shoes. They have enough durability where you can wear them around everyday, but still have enough pedal feel to be worth it.

These are really the best driving shoes, You know its true because of how bad they are for walking

Fuck you faggots, you got me into leaving to a shop (I actually need new shoes and you reminded me about that) and the NB 410s from the last thread OP's pic happened to be the first model to try on. Good that I haven't fallen for the meme, the base is too hard for me, although I like side support.

These shoes are good in my opinion especially if you tie your laces just right.

Both of these look good for casual wear, and driving.

In my experience, it seems like a lot of skate shoes/athletic wear shoes(Especially those designed for soccer)

I've had vans(Seems like all their soles are generally the same) After they break in, they're not bad. The ball of your foot wears down, which eventually gives good pedal feel, but the heel isn't thick enough, and for me causes my calf muscles to hurt in days where I spend a lot of time in traffic(8hrs +) from switching back and forth from brake to gas.

Had some costco brand sketchers, they were mediocre.

Just got some Adidas Butznitz, the feel at the ball of your foot is extremely good, because the sole is very thin, but the sole increases as it goes towards the heel, which adds extra support for in long days, and gives a little bit more rubber so you don't have to be as aggressive on the Heel toes.

My next shoes, maybe I'll get some NB's, or the ones listed above.

This
> Tfw you waddle away from the pump to pay in your autist level shoes.

S A M B A 4 L Y F E
A
M
B
A
L
Y
F
E

DRIVING SHOE FOR WEARING ON THE TOUGE AND GOING TO EAT OUT WEARING THE SAME SHOES

RACING SHOE FOR WHEN YOU NEED SOMETHING CERTIFIED FOR TRACK USE

YOU FACETIOUS FUCKING CHILD

The Busenitz are the best shoes I've worn to date. Pretty dead on description. The extra support around the heel is super nice as well.

>tfw the only shoes I own are either flip flops or pic related

I've never actually put any thought into driving shoes

Where to fucking cop!?

do people actually do that sideways foot shit?

my legs would not bend that way in a vehicle. yall must be shortfags.

These feel extremely light for a boot.

V A N S
A
N
S

>Inb4 this derails into a foot fetish thread.

Nike mesh shoes, or the Vans 57 meshies are fantastic for summer.

Heel-toe shifting is used commonly in all forms of racing, you probably aren't flexible enough or are doing it wrong.

>youtube.com/watch?v=LA1_Qu-ggVw
>not having a pedal pumping fetish

What are you, some kind of gay?

Not him but my feet are too big, my pedal is too short, and my foot area is too small to do any of this fancy heel toe stuff. I just brake and tap the gas as I let off the clutch. I'm not a racecar driver.

>foot fungus/athlete's dick

Nooooo thank you, i'm not into footjobs.

Who speedy speed boy here

If you wrap a condom around your foot you can cram it as far up your ass you want.

Fucking pussies.

I used to cop those, pretty spongey

GET ON MY LEVEL CUNT

what kind are those, I love them

Just your errday 574s in navy

These are really nice, excluding some of optional ugly colors, the leather look's very good, especially the kangaroo leather, deffo going to cop that shit up f.am, thanks, can't wait for my fireproof shoe's.

Adidas superstar and chuck taylors. Fuckin sorted.

>Superstars
>not based Sambas

It's like you hate pedal feel

I wore these and smilar ones from Etnies for fucking ages, lately they've gone to shit. Last 2 pairs have worn through the sole and fallen apart in under 3 months, can't find shit else to replace them so far.

>Tfw contemplating buying all black sparcos because they look cool

I kinda want them for daily use lol

these little shits are so good for driving. just put on some black socks and black jeans to look Veeky Forums. then see these low traction shoes work a charm when you heel toe through a corner.
P.S. The non bulkyness really aids in both the feel and your foot positioning

No idea what these are but they're like $20 at Ross. Flat sole, good grip, and extra comfy. Laced double helix style for extra sexy and comfort

>you must be 18 to post

>

Wrestling shoes are actually surprisingly good.

Well, not him, but i'm 6"5', and i simply cannot heel and toe in any car.I tried steering wheel spacers, low mounted seats, my legs are just too long to fit properly in any car for this shit.

I'm going to try some gas pedal extension, if it fails then i'm giving up on heel and toe.

Tfw you never wear shows
I don't even know how to tie shoe laces

*shoes
tfw you can't even spell shoes

Interesting, I'm 6'4" and can do it fine. Personally I find it more comfortable to use my heel for the brake and toe for gas.

Pretty sure wearing skate shoes doesn't make you under 18, been wearing them for 16 years because they're comfortable.

>I'm 25

Agreed. They feal fucking weard driving, but good wrestling shoes that fit well tend to give me more feels