oops

On a Jap car:
Rice'd teenager

On a European car:
Edgy Turkish man

On a Skandinavian car:
Shit assed eastern Europoor

what about burnt tips on fart cans?

It's more about the sound that makes the exhaust ricey. I don't think those look bad but some burn tips do.

Only look good if they match the car color

i never did understand why people bought these ugly things. chrome/ black chrome or simple black tips are fine, but having different colors is something that i just don't see looking good. that's just my opinion though.

at least the tip size is decent in this case, and overall i've seen the burnt tips look a lot worse on other cars, so i guess this is okayish

Unfortunately there are a lot of good exhausts on the market only available in this finish

I've always thought these tips were just a byproduct of really cheap materials that weren't heat treated or whatever, I didn't know this was a voluntary finish.

I've never seen any that I've thought "yes, that ties things together and looks good". It's always "maybe his car is running lean and hot, and his cheap eBay exhaust got discolored".

they mimic the look of burnt titanium

if you have titanium exhaust you can get the look by just holding a blowtorch to it for a few seconds

also the burnt surface layer can be easily cleaned off but if you backfire your car it will probably color again

>just a byproduct of really cheap materials
Actually it's the opposite
True titanium exhaust discolors in this way after a while from the heat

So there is such thing as real burnt tips

However most burnt tips you see are just fake finishes on eBay parts

well... your car didnt make the tips burnt right?

so...yeahhhh think you know the answer

Interesting. Do other materials do the same, or just titanium (in exhausts)? I've seen it happen to motorcycle exhausts, for example. It's not usually very even, I assume it's from heat, but I doubt my shitty bike has a titanium exhaust.

Just fit the TurboX exhaust tips on there. Opposite of rice.

>tfw Tomei expreme has this
>tfw HKS Ti at least doesn't

Would look cool on a ricecar