fggkusogeking.challonge.com/sfv
fggkusogeking.challonge.com/st
youtube.com/watch?v=M3EL7b3kM1I
twitter.com/INFILTRATION85/status/775211551384940544
youtu.be/X-mUbQcoDg4?t=5m39s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first for blazblue is the best fg

no rashid no buy

It's like SNK understood what their franchise really needed.

A character so good it could be played by the dead.

play blazblue

I didn't think nakoruru could be more fun than CvS 1 nakoruru, but I was wrong.

Why should I?

speaking of nakoruru:

youtube.com/watch?v=FXPCSGwoCCc

There are hot guys

whenever I do trials in games, I can get maybe four or five steps in before my hands get retarded and forget what the fuck's going on. Because of that, I really can't string together combos that are more than five attacks long before I drop shit hard.

this happens to me in rhythm games too

My reaction speed is fine and I have no problem with non-chained complex inputs.

it's always been the case with me and absolutely nothing I've tried has ever been able to remedy it

will I be able to enjoy fighting games?

I'm not gay.

There are cute girls(male)

No. Keep practicing or just quit them.

But I'd rather have female girls.

I've been playing fighting games "seriously" (actually LEARNING SHIT and TRYING TO GET BETTER) for many years now and as I said, nothing has ever remedied this particular thing.

When I first started fightan games I was stupid with command inputs, couldn't reliably do 641236 movements, could barely link any two attacks together without mashing etc. but I've remedied all of those things.

My tendency to get finger-twisted after ~5 chained attacks has never gone away though and I don't think it ever will unless it turns out I have some kind of curable disorder

We have those too.

exite !!

That's better.

then stick to street fighter or divekick.

Are you interested in 3D fighters?
Try them, maybe you won't have the same problems.

Is there anyway to block matchmaking with a particular player in SFV? There's this one Nash I keep fighting with a shitty connection who always ragequits.

I didn't have ANY problems in DOA5U

Some people just can't into long combos for whatever reason, and you might be one of them. Just choose to play the more simple characters in fighting games for a while.

Maybe one day you will eventually find a complex character that you really like and you feel that you must play, and that will be the motivation you need.

Do you like Virtua Fighter?

best 2hus

>KUSOGE KING TOURNAMENT SERIES
It's that time again, /fgg/. Time to play a bunch of dead kusoges (and some not dead kusoges) and watch as people gloat because they're the only people that still play that dead game.

>Points System
This time we'll be assigning a point value to the top 8 finishers in each tournament. The player with the most points at the end of the series will be declared Kusoge King.

1st - 32 points
2nd - 16 points
3rd - 8 points
4th - 4 points
5th/6th - 2 points
7th/8th - 1 point

The man with the most points will be allowed to ban 1 game from the next season's lineup.

>Schedule & Games Lineup

fggkusogeking.challonge.com/

September 16th @8:00 PM EST - SF3: Third Strike - fggkusogeking.challonge.com/3s
September 30th @8:00 PM EST - Vampire Saviour - fggkusogeking.challonge.com/vsav
October 14th @8:00 PM EST - King of Fighters '02 - fggkusogeking.challonge.com/kof02
October 28th @8:00 PM EST - Ultra Street Fighter 4 - fggkusogeking.challonge.com/usf4
November 11th @8:00 PM EST - Jojo's Bizarre Adventure - fggkusogeking.challonge.com/jojos
November 25th @8:00 PM EST - King of Fighters '98 - fggkusogeking.challonge.com/kof98
December 9th @8:00 PM EST - Street Fighter 5 - fggkusogeking.challonge.com/sfv
December 16th @8:00 PM EST - Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo - fggkusogeking.challonge.com/st

>Rules
-All games best of 3.
-Grand finals best of 5.
-If connection is unplayable attempt to fix it however you can. If it remains unplayable one player may forfeit or you may attempt to play it out.
-Check-in time is 1 hour prior to tournament start. Bracket will be shuffled at start time.
-In the event of a controller malfunction or any other event that disrupts the match the responsible player must forfeit the round. If no player can be determined at fault replay the set with the score before the malfunction.

If there's anything you think I missed let me know.

what character should a sagat player be playing in sf5

>looking through trophies
>turns out completing Arcade mode is the second most common cheevo in BBCPE by a wide margin
>one of the most common in CT, CP and -Sign- as well
>same with the episode mode in Revelator
What the fuck market research was Capcom using to think they should leave out arcade mode?

>b-but the 5 minute character intros with 30 seconds of gameplay and no final boss

nakoruru

Apparently Ono is skipping TGS for medical reasons.

>@Yoshi_OnoChin: Oooo... I'm change of illness from better to worse. I apologize that I'll be not able to join to TGS in this year.

none because the fireball game is dead in SFV

>see enemy throw fireball
>jump without fear of getting AA'd

No one.
Not one character is similar to Sagat in SFV, the closest is the shotos.

what character should a nakoruru player be playing in kof 14

boiboobs

Mature

I don't see any boobs.

i do

kill me

fighting games suck now, i'm going back to melee

That picture is tiny.

What's the state of Revelator in Europe compared to KOF XIV? I can get Revelator for 30€ so I'm on the verge of buying it, but I'm worried that just like KOF there aren't many people playing it. Is it better? Also, how is the netcode?

like your benis

i didnt know touhou was a fighting game

welcome to the jive

>across Aquapazza, AH3, AH3LM, BBCP, BBCPE, UNIEL, Sign, and Revelator I have an average of 3% trophy completion
What am I doing with my life, and possibly more importantly money

Like 4 of them even.

what the hell dude

Probably Nash or Ryu

>and possibly more importantly money

You could have just pirated almost all of those games.

Isn't he the same guy that had health problems after SFxTK failure? If his work drives him crazy he should just drop it.

you're practicing wrong
you do far more complex things than fighting game combo sequences every day
you might as well die if you think you really have that issue

I obviously didn't think that far ahead. I haven't even started up UNIEL or Love Max

>FT10ing a Chun while trying to quit smoking

ggs though dude, she is impenetrable.

anybody?

anyone want to play sign pc or psn revelator wc?

Virtually no scene, join the discord.

ggs! i know im an asshole for playing chun. your juri is good though

so I guess there's no point in buying it then, especially as I'm a new player

Nah, use whatever works for you. My Juri's aaight, I need to react to fireballs better with the coochslam and anti-air more.

Fucking Aksys should have implemented GGPO.

Xrd is always going to have a smaller population than SF5, so SF5 can get a lot more leeway with its netcode. If anyone could play anyone in the continental US with 1f delay, this game would have a much more dedicated fanbase.

Is F-Riesbyfe good for a beginner? If not, what are some others?

Ed Boon likes Tekken right? which part of it does he like?

anyone P4U2? I’m bored as fuck

You didn't post what console.

PC

game only exists on one console. piss triple

youtube.com/watch?v=M3EL7b3kM1I

Its out.

Nine mirrors are weird.

>thought it was max
>it was DSP

never been so happy in my life

hello

I would like to let you all know that /SNKG/ is now a thing

Come here if you would like to talk about KOF and other SNK fighters

that is all

>Party mode is the best mode for online

What's the point of playing the game online then? Isn't one of the main features of KOF controlling a 3 person team?

It was probably before the patch, now all modes are fine

anyone ST / 3s / sf4 pc eu?

>combined with crap Canadian dollar, the current PS4 TEs are over twice as much as the original TE despite being identical besides the PCB and touchpad
Do I blame eSports or what?

>another thread i have to keep open

dont blame ya though, see yall there

Japanese dont quit, they just die.

It's not like it's going to last more than a few days.

KoF had threads every day on /v/ for a while they will be fine it's just like /blaz/. I hope more games become popular enough to split off from this shitposting/discord hell.

Making the blunder of the century takes its toll on you.

Word?

The beginning of a new era?

twitter.com/INFILTRATION85/status/775211551384940544

Who would infil play?

He's playing Axl and Chipp. Likely sticking with Chipp.

>I hope more games become popular enough to split off from this shitposting/discord hell.
Yeah me too, it's not like I say it because I want it to die. I just have no expectations.

>decapre, nash, chip

whats with infiltration all these teleport characters

>tfw more capcom players moving to gg to cuck goobers out of their money

Holy shit why is the japanese sfv website so much better than the english one

What money?

it's sad too.

they can't quit because japan doesn't believe in hiring people who aren't fresh out of college.
they have to keep working because they can't afford to be fired for the same reason.

in the end you have a gaunt japanese man who works for three quarters of his life for $40k a year.

"works". It's a bitch and a half to get rid of people in Japan either so guys just show up and get paid regardless of whether they're able to contribute anything.

Inf played half the fucking roster in IV, doesn't feel fair to count decapre as his character, especially when his main pick for years was Akuma.

infil bought sign and all he had to show for it was a 2 hour youtube video of him doing chipp challenges.

well...

glorified command dash 2bh

heh

Can I jump into playing Geese in KoFXIV as a beginner?

Sure.
He's not easy though, no reversal, best anti air is a parry/super and reppukens are much worse than you think they are.

youtu.be/X-mUbQcoDg4?t=5m39s

He's just helping the KR scene, that's also why he plays Rashid instead of Nash there.