Steel Ocean Admiral /sog/

Hotel open for business! Edition

NEW PATCH INFO:
steamcommunity.com/gid/103582791440290925/announcements/detail/947268106998472081

Current events (check in-game Events tab for details):
Sink 4 enemy ships tier 3 or higher. 4 Sund Ships for 90 merit.

> What is this?
Steel Ocean is a multiplayer arcade game focused about warships from World War 2 era.

> Steel Ocean Info
en.steelocean.vludus.com/Main_Page Any way I can play with (You)?
steamcommunity.com/groups/UnityThroughSterns
"NA clan: No Botes Allowed"
We have a clan in the game. Find it on the fleet page and then click application button. Post IGN in thread to get accepted.
Also post a meme.

Germany: imgur.com/a/TDWY3
Burgers: imgur.com/a/Ze1j4
Japan: imgur.com/a/MzuNT
British: imgur.com/a/i3oFZ

>Commander calculator
An easy way to come up with commander setups without having to deal with the clunky UI. If you have any issues explain them in the thread.
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1RMoVpgNpWXK3bZ7FnVXf29416Y0L9j-4TmRbTaYO5OM/edit#gid=0

FREE TIER 5 DLC BB(HMS Repulse)
store.steampowered.com/app/430110/?snr=1_5_1100__1100
Launch from there, in game go to Claim, then Storage, Non Battle items, click 'use'

Events: (11am-1pm & 6pm-8pm PST)
Sunday: 5v5
Monday: Helena Overlord
Tuesday: Fleet Battles
Wednesday: Fap to botes
Thursday: 5v5
Friday: Scenario mode
Saturday: Fleet Battles/Helena Overlord

Kantai Collection posting allowed.
Feel free to talk about all botes here.
If you have any questions, post them in the thread or read the links.
Remember to love your botes.

Last Admiral

Claiming for Best!

Yodo!

Codec sends his regards.

Trigger warning: spic runes

Starting Wednesday the daily events change to

Super Firewpower - Win 2 battles using a T3+ Battleship(BattleCruiser works as well I believe) for 90 merit

Artillery Training - Hit using main artillery 50 times for 5 VIP Battles (100% reward gains)

But again, that is on Wednesday.

I tried.

Best gir-

>Hotel open for business!

I'm going to cut you faggot.

>making new thread in EU morning

It's gonna die

It's not going to die

So Today I noticed they fixed Takao's rudder bug. It no longer floats behind the ship and freaks out when you turn

Plot armour best armour.

Quite the optimist you are!

Do y'all think they'll make a different scenario mode anytime soon? Or not because it's always ded?

>make new scenario
>create new quest as incentive

Easy

I think Chinese overlords said they were going to do something with it, to try to make it more appealing

I want a historical battle mode where tiers don't matter and you can choose between ships that took part in certain battles. To make lower tiers more attractive, their gains would be buffed.

Bump before class

>Reserve Battles from NavyField 2
>utterly destroyed what was left of the dying game and drove off every prospective newbie

I guess utterly destroying babby's first BBs with my tier IX Myoko was funny for the first couple times. Pic related, it's the Navyfield 2 devs.

This.

ded

You know what happens with shitters that sheckel out for a T8 prem when they barely have a T3 boat, right?

They play in T8 matches?

And they get utterly destroyed in those matches because even the animals that grind up there with sub 50% winrates atleast have a vague idea of the game at that point.
They'll charge into the front without paint, flags or vision to get spotted and quickly deleted, regardless of what class of ship they're in.

Queuing solo makes me wanna uninstall this game sometimes

It's the same for any game

beautiful

bumb

Who here /goodgoy/?

I'd gotten the growth plan when it had a
>Can't get if you hit T5
setup, $13.6
Otherwise, I stick to in game events for my gold!

I'm a proud non goy

ded

Not yet

Cute!