>Convert source mouse sensitivity
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>Stats and Leaderboards
masteroverwatch.com
overbuff.com/

>Competitive Info
gosugamers.net/overwatch
over.gg/

>Social /owg/ Discord (Chat Bots, Memes and related topics)
discord.gg/hhcNZjb

>Competitive /owg/ Discord (Mostly just Ranked)
discord.gg/RV5YyjX

>The 35 Percent Club
amomentincrime.com/

>Overwatch DPS Sheet and Oversheet (Outdated)

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1D4jOtaosiZoM2VA9IjRRPaiMbTTZtPrD1d8mK23DPa0

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QgTenq3s-YesFgb-CPI6yIPpp4K9xot7LhTBo3Tm0Pk/edit#gid=1751764739/

hana song

Revolting OP pic however.

wtf
new thread?

Sven
Sweden

Rocket Sword
Sven’s Rocket Sword is an exemplary melee weapon, able to deal punishing damage in a wide arc with every swing.

Shift: Storm Hammer [Hitscan]
Sven unleashes his mechnical gauntlet that deals damage and stuns the first enemy it comes in contact with.

E: Warcry
Sven's Warcry heartens his allies for battle, increasing their movement speed. Also reduces incoming damage to Sven by 70%.

Q: God's Strength
Sven channels his Swedish strength, doubling his damage and doubling his meele range. Extended meele range does not get bonus damage.

While I find the op distasteful, I appreciate that you fixed the google docs links.

I think Pharah should have 200 health plus 50 Armor. She's in a MECH SUIT for fucks sake.

Tracer presents as male and Genji is a trans (not transhuman, just trans)

Can you not just make a decent op once? Fucks sake man, this is embarrassing

The Report Banditos are monitoring this thread

If you main drink bleach.

Diov the Faceless
China

Omnic Hammer
Diov uses his multipurpose hammer to hack, upgrade and repair nano-machines. In a pinch, it can also be swung as a weapon.

E: Omnic Walk
After marking a destination, Diov instantly disappears and reappears at that location, undoing all damage taken in the last 2 seconds.

Shift: Omnic Dilation
Diov traps all nearby enemies in a hacking dilation field, freezing their cooldowns and slowing their movement speed for each skill on cooldown. Also prevents ultimate from gaining charges.

Q: Omnic Lock
Diov's next attack deals bonus damage and stuns the target.

R: Omnicsphere
Creates a glitch in the matrix, trapping all units caught in its sphere of influence and causes Diov to move very quickly inside it. Only Diov is unaffected.

This retard is always using this same picture. Hey OP if you're going to use a revolting OP at least change it up for once you fucking troglodyte. Variety is the spice of life.

I don't main but I autopick my favorite.

when will they make being on attack side not a high chance to lose?

That's fine. But maining and not knowing how to change when needed you need to kill yourself.

maps are attack favored unless eichenwalde

I only play reinhardt and dva
Thanks for reading my blog

>changing character mid match
>not waiting for downtime between rounds
dork

Their aggression WILL make more sense in First Strike right?

They won't fuck it up.... RIGHT?!

How to fix Mercy:
Healing beam starts at 50hps, and builds to 80 over the course of a few seconds, reseting when she switches healing targets.

If you're good enough at a hero there's nothing wrong with always playing as them. If your hero isn't good enough then YOU change, don't blame your team.

>my teammates ask me to go lucio because we have two tanks
>I oblige
>we get stomped hard. not even a single tick attacking the point
>end of match I have a card for healing
>"everyone vote for the lucio, team spirit"
>"Oh wait, nvm he left. the pussy"
>I'm literally still there just playing mei now

Jesus. I don't care about getting credit, but my name is right there on the card and right there in the team roster thing. This is who blizzard teams me with in my placement matches. Anyways it's not looking too good. Gonna be lots of losses again.

Whenever I pin a Tracer, Lucio, Mercy or other smaller character as Reinhardt, I get a massive erection imagining how he shoves his massive rocket powered German cock, taking them like women

See
Fuck you. I'm trying to make the general better. I feel like Sisyphus rolling a boulder up the hill. Every day I try and make Veeky Forums better, undo the shitposting but what do I get? Nothing but hatred, vitriol and disrespect. I'm sick and tired of it.

and pressing q doesn't guarantee her play of the game

This makes pocket healing worse and worse still makes Bastion a extremely good pick. Stop it.

>"fixed" the OP

Is it difficult to pick a better picture? Suck cocks.

>I'm trying to make the general better
>Posting Fat Pharah
Post a better OP image next time, dude.

Stop using the image you piece of shit, do you have autism? You're always posing it.

> I feel like Sisyphus rolling a boulder up the hill. Every day I try and make Veeky Forums better, undo the shitposting but what do I get? Nothing but hatred, vitriol and disrespect. I'm sick and tired of it.

Fuck off back to tumblr, then. Fuck off to reddit. If you think I the easily duplicated efforts of some nameless stranger more than the shit I took this morning, then you are delusional and a woman.

Maybe you should use less disgusting pictures and people might appreciate it

Did you just propose that the Faceless Void be in Overwatch?

Poor triggered user

No, he's Many-faced Diov.

What happened

This is exactly what I'm talking about. I had no idea you guys would give me so much hate over a fucking picture that no one will care about when the thread is over. I fixed the OP links but that's apparently not enough, I have to make a fucking strawpoll and ask which picture everyone wants to see too.
I hate this community more than any other general I've been in on Veeky Forums. You are all over entitled brats, shitposters, and assholes.

>I'm trying to make the general better.
Overwatch is too popular for this general to ever be good
The threads go by too quickly for mods to care since the threads are deleting themselves and too quickly for anyone to really have a discussion in them so it's just intermittent shit posting

That ultimate is LITERALLY a Chronosphere

Or she could just have another life like dva

You can make the general better by not constantly using garbage images. You can also make it better by not being a little bitch.

I'm not the problem, but when the entire is telling someone to switch you switch, regardless of how good you think you are.

>I had no idea you guys would give me so much hate
We're on Veeky Forums

>shooting at debris in the spawn and around the map
>willingly tanking your accuracy score

I seriously hope you guys don't do this.

>post stupid shit on Veeky Forums
>cry when people call you out for it
wew lad

How to fix Mercy:
Healing beam starts at 80hps, and drops to 50 over the course of a few seconds, reseting when she switches healing targets.

it says right there that it's called Omnicsphere

Pick a picture that
>I S N ' T
>S H I T
This is not hard to do.

>Comp
>Attacking on Hanamura
>Someone picks Mei and then says
>"hey guys do you know the mei window strat! I saw it on reddit lets do it"

Literally every game over the last couple of days, every single one.

> You are all over entitled brats, shitposters, and assholes.

Perhaps a hugbox would be more condign to your sensitivities, you fucking bitch. You homosexual

I don't care about my accuracy score, only nerd faggots will look at my accuracy.

They fixed her.

The game is not a cinematic.

prerendered cinematics look better than video games

is there a greater pleasure, and sadness, in shit talking your teammates when you have a gold in eliminations as reinhardt

That's not even her final form

I firmly believe if all of you were banned it would make the general a better place.

>just a nameless stranger
I am NOT a nameless stranger. I'm the only OP who seems to give a fuck about the links in it, I'm the only poster who makes carefully thought out helpful and insightful discussion in the threads, I'm the only poster that gives a fuck about the quality of the general at all.

Want to see something disgusting, revolting, shitty? Just look in a mirror. You are all the problem with /owg/ and Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums in general.

why cant video games be pre-rendered

Is this game fucking dead? These queue times are horrendous.

Alright at this point I think you're just trolling. Congrats, you've received my third reply. Well done, chubby chaser.

I firmly believe that if you stopped being a whiny babby the general would be a better place

>Waaah why aren't they accepting my degenerate fetishes?

The op text is magnitudes better than what we've had. It's just the image that leaves something to be desired

Fat people sure are ugly.

>start in gold
>pummeling suckers like a hammer demon
>charging people into the pits of hell
>no need to shield because you're hammering everything into a pulp
>get to low diamond
>die in 2 seconds once shield falls
>get maybe 2 or 3 charge kills an entire match
>now primarily shield bot
>just want to have fun again

Rein is suffering

yea. it's just fujos and neets now

>playing at 3:00 in the morning

>your favorite hero is obsolete
fuck

I get that, I understand that you guys hate the image and I won't use it next time but is all the hate necessary? It's like I shot your dog in front of you when all I ever wanted to do for this general is make it better.

I doubt you're even OP now. Nobody is this retarded, you must be shitposting.

You copied the op from that junkrat thread that competed with the last one. You're not the only one who cares.

why doesnt a game with 15 million players have map specific queues

You fucked up and you're denying your fuckup. This response is natural and to be expected.

I firmly believe if you died, it would make the world a better place. You sissy millennial, you damned panty waisted queer

I don't even know if you're the same guy, but the OP of this thread has repeatedly used that image so the hate is justified. So if you're OP, please kill yourself.

I wish I wasn't the OP. I wish I didn't make the OP in the first place. You guys deserve to have bad threads and broken links if this is how you treat people who try to fix it. I won't fix anything from this point on, you're all going to have to put up with the shitposting I guess. You brought it on yourselves.

I'm PSA user. I just want threads to have an orderly transition and migration

Shit is too true. Once I got to high plat I started losing hours as rein. Always got qp off season

Let's stop fighting and tell each other what our favorite Legendaries are.

I like Mariachi.

Fuck your wishes, you son of a bitch. Who the hell are you to impose them on us?

I bet you're one of those faggots that only plays de_dust2 and have been since 1.6,aren't you?

This wouldn't have happened if you had stopped using the same shitty Pharah oc, just die already.

Nevermore is infinitely better.

@"op"
stop responding anytime kiddo lmao

Delete the thread pussy.

firefighter

Bastion now has 2 (TWO) Sentry forms

Gattling Gun
Rail Gun

Rail Gun does 50-199 damage at 1 shot per second

Please don't.

Here's the truth: NOBODY READS THE OP.
However, WE ALL HAVE TO LOOK AT THE OP.
So pick a good image.

Mariachi is pretty awesome, butt I love the mechpharah most. I can't use her well though.

No one gives a fuck. You are severely narcissistic and delusional to think that you can't be replaced by someone else, someone better. You are not indispensable you histrionic girl.

T. Racer, I'm a fan of Mariachi as well.

This community is going to collapse in on itself from all the hate. The only people left will be waifufags and idiot console shitters. This is your future and I hope you like it because its inevitable.

And to the person telling me to kill myself I have suffered from severe depression for 2 decades straight and not a day goes by where I don't think about it. I have attempted suicide twice now and I'm on the verge of doing it again. You're just making it worse for me in real life by saying that shit over and over. I just wanted you to know even if you don't care right now but you will one day when you think back about how you could've saved a gentle soul's life.

10 xp away from first prestige, comrades

Tracer Leggos suck

stop resonding anytime lmao

You're taking this way too personally. Just stop relying and they'll stop antagonizing you.

New players might read the OP.
There has been and probably is lots of generals in vg where the general itself is trash, but the op has lots of good resources.

They didnt want the people who play the game to spend an entire month rendering one frame of the game.
One of those CGI character models has more polygons than all of the assets you can find in the entire game.

lmao