Will these be the new Miatas in 20 years in the US?

Will these be the new Miatas in 20 years in the US?

Try 5 years. America is constantly adapting and consuming new tech that comes with the lightning quick innovation seen in the automobile industry.

FiSTs are already cheap enough for the average man. In 10 years they'll be yesterday's shithatches.

no.

I dunno man you can already get around 300hp by putting in a bigger turbo and a better intercooler.

FRS/BRZ will be.

It'll be loved by Veeky Forums in 5-10 years as a reasonably priced used car.

Fiesta ST will be a cult classic hot hatch because of its low sales.

FRS/BRZ are the AE86s of our time

I don't envy anyone trying to change that turbo.

Honestly this
As much as Veeky Forums loves to shit on it, it's still a terrific car for what it is: a cheap rwd sporty car that you can post to it's limit without going to jail. Literally the perfect car for the average person who goes on here.

I already know I'm buying a BRZ in eightish years.

Blue BRZ let me know what you wanna sell.

no what kind of retarded question is this

Pretty sure the ND MX-5 will be the new Miatas in 20 years in the US.

That pic is horrifyingly scary as fuck...

>Ferd
>Reliable

ayy lmao

No it's not, it's just cheap and rwd that's it. The Corolla had a god tier engine for the time, the toyobaru has a crappy Subaru 4 that makes no power and barely revs

>No it's not, it's just cheap and rwd that's it
You just described the miata

It might be thought of like the EG Civics at that time.

'With just a few simple mods... '

A stupid Ford shill could only wish and plant suggestions, but that shit will never happen. That car will be the new Dodge Aries in 20 yrs with it's shit build quality.

>US
>posts 3 door

I'm still fucking mad.

Europe doesn't get the choice either. 3door or bust. Life is just unfair at times

With 4-door Fiesta production moving from Mexico to Thailand, the U.S. might have the option to import Fiesta's both from Cologne and Thailand and have a 2 or 4 door model. The Refresh is due out very soon (next year, maybe two).

Which would also make it easier to have a 2-door global Fiesta RS.

>Ford promotional bullshit that no one asked for

You're actually dead right, user. The whole world is shitting on these cars for good reason and mysteriously, the only non-memey posts on Veeky Forums are praise and explanations of future models?

You're going to WORK for your paycheck, you scumbag. I'm going to make sure of it.

Checked

Idk if the Toyobaru will end up like the Miata. They sold decently well as far as sports cars go, but a lot of them are going to be totally fucked by the time they reach the age where you could potentially grab them for

Why's that?

Mostly because the engine bay is incredibly cramped and the job takes some tiny hands. It's not impossible, but takes quite a bit longer than your average bolt-on. I'm planning to do a turbo swap sometime in the next 9 months or so.

Edit: oops ;)