pastebin.com/spEFYmPW
pokemongo.gamepress.gg
thesilphroad.com/research

>Server status
ispokemongodownornot.com/

>CP after evolution calculator
pogotoolkit.com/

>IV calculator
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wbtIc33K45iU1ScUnkB0PlslJ-eLaJlSZY47sPME2Uk/copy

>Pokemon Go stats
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PiBGv76OpeaW95r-5x3xbK5suWFDSXE5Zweq9j7kKhs/htmlview?sle=true#gid=0

>Nests
pkmngotrading.com/wiki/Nests

>Create your map scanner
github.com/modrzew/pokeminer/
github.com/PokemonGoMap/PokemonGo-Map
github.com/favll/pogom

>Create PTC accounts and accept TOS for your map scanner
github.com/Kitryn/PTCAccount2
github.com/TachyonRSA/PoGoTos

>Access your map scanner from your phone
yourpublicip:port
Forward the port on your modem

>How do I spoof/bot/scan?
www.google.com

>Old Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

repo.xposed.info/module/com.pyler.nodevicecheck
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for fuck Niantic

Are powerups restricted per mon or per evolutionary stage? As in, if the limit is say 6 powerups, can I powerup a slowpoke 6 times, evolve it and then immediately powerup the slowbro 6 times?

the limit is your trainer level, if a slowpoke is fully powered up evolving it won't change anything unless you gain a level

not restricted other than max CP scaling with your level

A Pokemon has its own power up level counter. That's the white bar that scrolls across the top.

Evolutions don't affect the bar.

So you can have like a 15 CP Pidgeot at lv 1, and then power it to either lv 40 or 1.5 levels higher than your current trainer level.
And also some 300 CP Caterpie that is basically at your trainer level cap.

6th for chansey watches over me as I fall asleep

>pokestop within home range
maximum jelly

man I'm still yet to see a chansey
I got a 10k eggo today though so if I'm lucky I'll get one from that
if I had a pokestop at home I'd be 30+ by now for sure, I'd never stop spinning that damn thing

first 10k egg hatched this guy. Like the first week it came out I put him in a gym and watched as two kids walked up to it and were unable to kick him out and as i walked away i whispered (nothin personal kids)

That kind of shit is impossible these days, even tho the game is pretty dead in my area no one here is under 20 anymore

>all the spawn points nearby disappeared
>they got concentrated in a single spot that now spawns six mons at a time and is also in front of a pokestop
I don't know what to think

i like this spot

>no nearby spawn points
Hey.

>tfw caught a mr. meme just now

soo how rare is he?

are they removing individual spawn points and turning them into clusters or what

uncommon tier (pretty common)
I havent noticed anything

not really, they might do it when and if they release the new tracker thingy, that's just nest (?) that spawns magikarps and after 30 minutes it spawns psyducks

nothing here yet

>buddy
how

>bots dont work
y?

when is the new tracking system coming out?

>the new tracker thingy, that's just nest (?) that spawns magikarps and after 30 minutes it spawns psyducks
the what now?
is this an actual thing?

>thought I could finally get easy candy to evolve my nidorino, dratini and poliwhirl
>have to walk over 500 km to evolve dratini
>have to walk over 200 km to evolve poliwhirl and nidorino

T..thanks niantic..

Spawn points can have different Pokemon spawn.

A nest spawn isn't just one spawn point spawning lots of Psyducks in a row, it could be several long timer spawns that are just stacked together on the same spot.

cause the candy system was implemented to help you powerup evolved mons

>living in a region where Nidorans and Poliwags are rare
I'm sorry for your loss.

i know that, but what was that about a new tracker thing

is there a safe gps spoofer?

Not anymore since xposed needs root

but you dont need root to spoof

repo.xposed.info/module/com.pyler.nodevicecheck

UPDATE FUCKING WHEN

Probably in a month or two.

download the apk

>tfw just found a wild dragonite

>tfw just spent all my great and pokeballs catching it

>everyone salty
so the update is up now?

>found a place where kabuto spawns frequently
>can't reach that place by walking

FUCK. I still haven't caught one of those, do I have to go to the beach or something?

been up on apkmirror for a day or two

post him you little shit

how do you get to the place?

I don't understand. I think I have caught more abras around my house than nidoran.

Yes

It's on the highway or something. If I take the bus I see it in my nearby list but the bus doesn't reach the spawnpoint, dunno. Maybe you can reach it by walking since there is a forest with a little lake nearby and it spawns there or something, I'd have to try it out.

Has science gone too far?

his moves and cp you dingo

Could use such a pokemon. Unless there is one already. Evolutions slightly mutate the pokemon further with knife fingers and shit like that. What is thought to be the mon's natural head is actually a separate pokemon mind controlling it.

Kinda like wobbuffet's tail being its actual head.

Just got to lvl 11 so it obviously is shit

its cute, don't bully it

Well, parasect is controlled by a giant mushroom but I think that's about it.

What is Slowking?

shellder doesnt control slowking though, it just enables him to be more have the brain using

I have weedles that are stronger than that shit (jk lol)

Fuck it, I'm going to download the apk

wow what a daring and rebellious individual, you surely are the first to perform this risky and heinous act

Giving in already are we user?

Just imagine if Niantic actually went and banned apk users, it would be one hell of a casual I mean faggot filter

Then I'll just drop the game. I barely play it these days anyway

Its been what, 3 days since "update rollout"?
Its just hilarious how everything seems not to work correctly around this product

Why even make an announcement about a patch if you won't even give a release date.

My guess this have something to do with iOs10.

Jesus my hour walk to class only nets me about 4km. Getting a gengar is going to take forever

just catch all the gastlies you see for candy m8
how many are you up to?

There are like no fucking gastlies in my area. In over 130km I've only seen 3. I got 16 candy now

Well this remind me that its gonna be a bitch to get a Gastly in Pokemon Sun, having no friends and all. Do they still only evolve by trading?

Just request a Haunter on the trade thing? Is that not how it works?

I dunno, is it? Last game I played was fire red.

It's been a while but there's a global trade thing, I'm confident you can put something up and request a specific trade. Put your own Haunter in, request Haunter then some other lonely soul in your predicament will reciprocate, you now both have Gengar.

Failing that it looks like there's always people willing to help with that stuff on /vp/ they'll take it and trade it back to you.

Buddy system is better than I thought, I'm finally lining up evos I was missing only a couple candies for and which are rare in my area. I've completed Sandshrew, now I'll put up Geodude.

What's a bot that works? I don't care about getting banned, it's just to grief blue normies in the city centre while I'm studying for my next test.

sounds like you care a bit too much m8

So using magisk to bypass the safety net test is in violation of Niantic's TOS. I suppose there are no reports of people gettibg banned for it yet. Is there any way for Niantic to actually detect it?

I just want to spice things up in this town, and taking down lv10 gyms is a good start

Seeing as how its systemless, there shouldn't be a way for them to detect it.

Was looking through my Pokemon, noticed my Raichu had a pointed tail... I remember it having a blunt one earlier?
Model update for gender shit?

What's up with changing the username & password for PTC accounts?

He's not worth the effort.

The only reason I farmed one up was because he's one of my favorite Pokemon, but if your looking for a nice addition to your gym team; try other Pokemon instead.

Not bad.

>A month and a half ago, the town center and the steps of the town hall were covered with throngs of people who wanted to sit down, enjoy the sun and get 3 constantly lured Pokestops all day
>Today, witnessed maybe 3 people playing (they were on a phone at least), the steps were practically barren and this was over the span of an hour
DED GAME

dragoo a cute !

I still don't understand how nintendo and google ever trusted niantic with this. Literally any real game dev company would have done an infinitely better job.

>Just got to lvl 11
>tfw just spent all my great and pokeballs catching it

except you get great balls at level 12

Busted

>goontheinternetandtelllies.jpg

school started back m8

just wait
winter is coming
then you'll see how dead the game can get

>school started back m8
After school hours over here, m80.

Not even a 100% would make this a remotely worthwhile invistement, why did the entire playerbase fall for the IV meme so easily?

More people than you realize live in a place that spawns only rattata and pidgey. They have no idea some people can just go catch another dragonite instead of wasting all their dust on a weak one.

Because the 'game' has the depth of a small puddle and IVs are all we have.

just ran for 7 minutes down the main street at 2am to catch this fat dude during the last minute of his spawn time
his cp is a bit low, but his moveset is nice and the 3 candies are always good
had to choose between him and a dratini which was closer, but if I got the dratini I wouldn't have made it to him in time
didn't get stabbed or questioned by the cops or anything

how has your day/night been pogo?

So I have an 80% lapras at 820 with frost breath/blizzard. They spawn like once every 3 weeks here, and I have shit luck with eggs. Worth buddying and wasting dust on?

>theres only 1 pokestop and 1 gym near me
>go to my cousins
>loads of pokestops and gyms
>3 pokestops on one street corner
>end up getting 50 pokeballs and 2 levels just sitting there
This isn't fair

If you don't live in manhattan, downtown LA, SF or Tokyo, this game was not built or balanced with you in mind. Niantic doesn't give a fuck about you.

quit bitching that someone has it better than you when you already have a stop and gym nearby

That's a cute name.

Damn.
Well I need him for the pokedex anyway

Oh man my college is a pretty nice spot. Got two hours until my next class to wander around

I have no clue what that means but I guess I'll take your word for it.

Forgot screen

Trying to run PokemonGo-Map in the beehive format, and I keep getting the error "Invalid switch - '/'. Everything seems to be put in right for me, so what did I do wrong?

Who /legitregionals/ here