Kspj korrupt squad puppet janitor general

they added hyperedit to stock debug menu

>Musk referred to the video on Twitter, writing that investigators are “particularly trying to understand the quieter bang sound a few seconds before the fireball goes off. May come from rocket or something else.”
confirmed for Mossad?

I've been saying sabotage for years

oh and Hillary's leg braces fell apart at the 9/11 memorial.. Bernie might be coming back from the ded

Shut your mouth you disimformed manbaby, Hilldog only has a very mild case of pneumonia (which is to be expected with her very active lifestyle) and is definitely fit to watch over the White House for 8 years.

>going to reddit
As expected from a dumb bernout. Her continuing her campaign for the American people while not letting her unfortunate sickness take control just shows what a strong woman she is and how she cares about all of us. Can't be said about a certain powertripping fascist.

Her body double looks pretty healthy maybe they can switch the names out.

btw
>>>qa/664926/

Can't she just order a replacement for her meatsuit?
Or are Zeta Reticulans blockading the orbit again?

Is 1.2 out yet?

Kek that's the first thing that came to my mind too, when I saw her horrible posture when she reappeared.

clearly the meat suit is breaking down they're strapping it down with metal pins now

No and if you were stupid enough to invest in the game before it came out on steam it won't be out until "Definitive November"

This game was totally worth $20 in its current state. I think 1.2+clouds and other art stuff will make it worth $60.

Okay Max, enjoy your $40 clouds.

a

a

a

a

should I hijack some more threads?

No one posts because the game is broken. Glad I pirated it, I'd be pissed if the 40€ I pay (for a game that's still only half done) doesn't buy me a guarantee that the game will run no matter the particular combination of the operating system and the video card and the Unity version and the alignment of the stars and the PH of tapwater.

The only reason I'd pay €40 for the service of a Mexican is hiring a bunch of cartel goons to behead the entire staff of Squad.

>tfw you realize it just took a yearlong holiday and we lost our minds through shitposting overload instead of him

Space is fun
Kerbal is fun
Squad is fun

Fuck off shilling your game Max.

I didn't post this, just FYI

Okay Angry user

I did, for the pure sake of information, post this.